Race, Evolution & Behavior: Why Neither 'family Values' Nor Government Spending Change Anything

However the o.p. is pushing the claptrap that this all stems from "Nature", not politics, not stereotypes, not differing religions, etc.

It's all due to Black people being Black, now that easily disproved and only simpleton's would subscribe to it.

Citing Rushton as a source is admitting that you really don't have a bridge to stand on.

This is the same guy that suggested smaller penises made you a more intelligent man...

I've read the book and recommend others do before committing to say anything. As to the subject, it seems that left to their own devices (no Western influence) most brown cultures do not advance in any measure, and once the influence of European stewardship wains, they revert back to old ways. Look at predominately black or otherwise minority cities in America as the perfect example.

There are characteristics within the races that have been forged through thousands of years of evolution. To pretend that we are all the same is so stupid as to be delusional, and inasmuch as the differences between the races are real and genetic, to attempt to rectify perceived inequality through government intervention and affirmative action is the very height of stupidity.

I think you're better off observing the changes (or natural reversal) in former British and French possessions in Africa. When under European stewardship these territories were largely productive, peaceful, law-abiding and educated. After British and French withdrawl we see the damaging effect tribalism has had on the fabric of the nation state.

Yeah, seems Europeans have never suffered from your theory..
Bosnian War
Calculating the number of deaths that resulted from the conflict has been subject to considerable and highly politicised debate.[119] There are large discrepancies between estimates of the total number of casualties, ranging from 25,000 to 329,000. These are partly the result of the use of inconsistent definitions of who can be considered victims of the war. Some research calculated only direct casualties of the military activity while other also calculated indirect casualties, such as those who died from harsh living conditions, hunger, cold, illnesses or other accidents indirectly caused by the war conditions.

The Troubles
The Troubles (Irish: Na Trioblóidí) is the common name for the ethno-nationalist[7][8][9][10][11][12][13] conflict in Northern Ireland that spilled over at various times into the Republic of Ireland, England and mainland Europe. The Troubles began in the late 1960s and is deemed by many to have ended with the Belfast 'Good Friday' Agreement of 1998,[14][15][16][17][18] but sporadic violence has continued since then.[15][19][20] Internationally, the Troubles is also commonly called the Northern Ireland conflict.[21][22][23][24][25] And has often, disputably, been described as a war.
The Republic of Ireland's security forces played a smaller role. More than 3,500 people were killed in the conflict

Post one advanced African nation that has no genetic European influence.

Penny, help me. What year are we thinking white Europeans got better than blacks. Come on man.

I've read the book and recommend others do before committing to say anything. As to the subject, it seems that left to their own devices (no Western influence) most brown cultures do not advance in any measure, and once the influence of European stewardship wains, they revert back to old ways. Look at predominately black or otherwise minority cities in America as the perfect example.

There are characteristics within the races that have been forged through thousands of years of evolution. To pretend that we are all the same is so stupid as to be delusional, and inasmuch as the differences between the races are real and genetic, to attempt to rectify perceived inequality through government intervention and affirmative action is the very height of stupidity.

I think you're better off observing the changes (or natural reversal) in former British and French possessions in Africa. When under European stewardship these territories were largely productive, peaceful, law-abiding and educated. After British and French withdrawl we see the damaging effect tribalism has had on the fabric of the nation state.

Bosnian War
Calculating the number of deaths that resulted from the conflict has been subject to considerable and highly politicised debate.[119] There are large discrepancies between estimates of the total number of casualties, ranging from 25,000 to 329,000. These are partly the result of the use of inconsistent definitions of who can be considered victims of the war. Some research calculated only direct casualties of the military activity while other also calculated indirect casualties, such as those who died from harsh living conditions, hunger, cold, illnesses or other accidents indirectly caused by the war conditions.

The Troubles
The Troubles (Irish: Na Trioblóidí) is the common name for the ethno-nationalist[7][8][9][10][11][12][13] conflict in Northern Ireland that spilled over at various times into the Republic of Ireland, England and mainland Europe. The Troubles began in the late 1960s and is deemed by many to have ended with the Belfast 'Good Friday' Agreement of 1998,[14][15][16][17][18] but sporadic violence has continued since then.[15][19][20] Internationally, the Troubles is also commonly called the Northern Ireland conflict.[21][22][23][24][25] And has often, disputably, been described as a war.
The Republic of Ireland's security forces played a smaller role. More than 3,500 people were killed in the conflict

Post one advanced European nation that has not experienced what the o.p. has suggested is "Black Nature"?

Good point. There are those who claim the current abuse of the White Minority in South Africa by blacks is some kind of apartheid payback, when in reality it's really just blacks acting like they do when there is no civilizing influence to keep them in check.

To a certain extent there probably is an element of payback, but again the murder of White farmers and the seizure of their land strengthens the point I made earlier: the decay is so deep that actions leading to it (constant unrest and lawlessness) have averted attention away from progress and how to sustain it. For instance, these farms in South Africa and Zimbabwe are comparatively advanced, and rely on expensive, complicated machinary to work. The new 'owners' are nearly always clueless on how to go about farming and the land falls fallow or unproductive. Advanced, European farming techniques and methods is what kept the rapidly expanding Sub-Saharan Africa fed under colonial rule. But the Black majority doesn't know how to operate and maintain that means of ensuring sustenance, so they grow hungry or rely on charity.

Bosnian War

The Troubles

Post one advanced European nation that has not experienced what the o.p. has suggested is "Black Nature"?
Every culture engages in war, but only the West and Far East built strong nations and advanced civilizations with the West surpassing the East because of a superior concept of governance. That's the point.

Bosnian War

The Troubles

Every culture engages in war, but only the West and Far East built strong nations and advanced civilizations with the West surpassing the East because of a superior concept of governance. That's the point.

Actually that's not the point the o.p. asserted, do you need to re-read the o.p.?

Bosnian War

The Troubles

Actually that's not the point the o.p. asserted, do you need to re-read the o.p.?

Neither was the OP asserting a comparison between African and European conflicts, which you deviated to. Don't accuse others of doing what you yourself are guilty of. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

Guys, did I say something rude? No one has told me when whites began behaving in a superior way. Gimme a year so I know when we are talking about.

This question is not getting dodged by people who believe whites behave better, is it? That would be childish.

Guys, did I say something rude? No one has told me when whites began behaving in a superior way. Gimme a year so I know when we are talking about.

This question is not getting dodged by people who believe whites behave better, is it? That would be childish.

Whites behave in a "superiour" manner compared to minorities because in the West behaviour is determined by European standards, which, like it or not, are the determining factors in most aspects of life in the Western world. Left to their own devices in the lands they originate from with no Western/European interference, the kind of behaviour the prevailing culture frowns upon would most likely be regarded as perfectly normal.

However the o.p. is pushing the claptrap that this all stems from "Nature", not politics, not stereotypes, not differing religions, etc.

It's all due to Black people being Black, now that easily disproved and only simpleton's would subscribe to it.

Citing Rushton as a source is admitting that you really don't have a bridge to stand on.

This is the same guy that suggested smaller penises made you a more intelligent man...
Who needs Rushton when things like sociology, economics and history suffice? Whether tt is simply a matter of facts conforming to the theory or the theory conforming to the facts, the results are invariable and equally obvious.

Whites behave in a "superiour" manner compared to minorities because in the West behaviour is determined by European standards, which, like it or not, are the determining factors in most aspects of life in the Western world. Left to their own devices in the lands they originate from with no Western/European interference, the kind of behaviour the prevailing culture frowns upon would most likely be regarded as perfectly normal.

In other words all you have is your opinion colored by a racial agenda...typical.

Who needs Rushton when things like sociology, economics and history suffice? Whether tt is simply a matter of facts conforming to the theory or the theory conforming to the facts, the results are invariable and equally obvious.

If Rushton is not needed then why base the argument on his supposition???...try to follow along.

If things like sociology, economics and history were part of this argument, it would not progress pass one page.

In other words all you have is your opinion colored by a racial agenda...typical.

Your dodge has been noted, Reconmark.

To those too ignorant to know the difference between a hypothesis and a proposition, maybe.

Any idea yet what year or century the whites got the superior gene?

I never dodged anything, you posted nothing based on fact to refute, did you?
In honesty, when one has a racialist agenda, when do facts actually matter, as you are proving.

Any idea yet what year or century the whites got the superior gene?

You want get a reply, because they know that their agenda can't factually answer such a question.

Ever notice that there aren't any threads that bemoan the numerous wars, atrocities, racial conflicts and other violent events that have and are taking place on Europe or countries where Europeans attempt to regulate native people to a lower social rung?

In honesty, when one has a racialist agenda, when do facts actually matter, as you are proving.

The cold hard fact of the matter, Reconmark, is that the prevailing culture determines standards. There's nothing "racist" in saying that. In the West the prevailing culture is European culture. It's the reason the majority are revolted by eating cats and dogs because the prevailing culture regards them as pets, whereas the prevailing culture in the places where cats and dogs are consumed by humans regards it as perfectly normal. Is that "racist" aswell?

The cold hard fact of the matter, Reconmark, is that the prevailing culture determines standards. There's nothing "racist" in saying that. In the West the prevailing culture is European culture. It's the reason the majority are revolted by eating cats and dogs because the prevailing culture regards them as pets, whereas the prevailing culture in the places where cats and dogs are consumed by humans regards it as perfectly normal. Is that "racist" aswell?

Actually it is very racist, how can you not see that???
What you choose to subscribe to is ethnocentrism and are therefore intellectually unable to accept that there are different mores among different people without subscribing a positive value to your beliefs while seeing others as equally valued.
Cultural relativism is what truly advanced cultures and people are able to subscribe to, we see the world without deciding that only one way should determine the worth of any item in question.

What you attempt to portray as
western behavior" is practiced the world over and any of the behaviors you would attempt to solely assign to other cultures is easily disproved by a study of world history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back