Race-Baiting CNN Anchor Likely Wasn't Expecting This To Happen At 'Peaceful' Pro-Michael Brown Rally

Cooper's half-smile once they went back to the studio is priceless.

Where exactly was the race baiting? Was he race baiting by simply covering the protests?

Where was the race baiting?

CNN (Communist News Network) has been engaging in it 24/7 for several months. They truly wanted a Race Riot. And they got it. So this was pretty funny.
Also the protestors are realizing that the media is not representing them, and is just using them as a story. But the media have been using Ferguson for ratings since day one, and they don't really give a damn what happened to the man or to the community - to them, Ferguson on fire and people suffering is great ratings.

Fucking mindless protesters want to lynch a white man is all this comes down too. Sad time in American history.
payback's a bitch...

I dont see em tearing down white neighborhoods...so who exactly are they paying back?

They are attention seeking animals who are ignorant as all fuck. Too many are overly emotional creatures. Same types mind you that actually buy purple cadillacs. Look at the ones who draw attention to themselves the most in football games. They almost cannot help it.

A complete.fucking disaster of a race.

Fucking mindless protesters want to lynch a white man is all this comes down too. Sad time in American history.
payback's a bitch...

I dont see em tearing down white neighborhoods...so who exactly are they paying back?

They are attention seeking animals who are ignorant as all fuck. Too many are overly emotional creatures. Same types mind you that actually buy purple cadillacs. Look at the ones who draw attention to themselves the most in football games. They almost cannot help it.

A complete.fucking disaster of a race.
the irony

I don't have any warm fuzzies for CNN but for those low info protesters they may have just been a target of opportunity. One of the nitwits in the crowd noticed their logo and the chant was on. I could see them doing the same if it had been ABC, CBS, Fox, or others.

I don't have any warm fuzzies for CNN but for those low info protesters they may have just been a target of opportunity. One of the nitwits in the crowd noticed their logo and the chant was on. I could see them doing the same if it had been ABC, CBS, Fox, or others.

The only thing more pathetic than blacks using any situation like these to JUSTIFY their looting and anarchy are the white patronizing liberals who encourage them to do it.

They are all worthless.

Forum List

Back