Race-Baiting CNN Anchor Likely Wasn't Expecting This To Happen At 'Peaceful' Pro-Michael Brown Rally

I don't have any warm fuzzies for CNN but for those low info protesters they may have just been a target of opportunity. One of the nitwits in the crowd noticed their logo and the chant was on. I could see them doing the same if it had been ABC, CBS, Fox, or others.

The only thing more pathetic than blacks using any situation like these to JUSTIFY their looting and anarchy are the white patronizing liberals who encourage them to do it.

They are all worthless.

Psst...He was saying that CNN was a target of opportunity. Not the protesters. Might want to have your reading comprehension skills checked.

I don't have any warm fuzzies for CNN but for those low info protesters they may have just been a target of opportunity. One of the nitwits in the crowd noticed their logo and the chant was on. I could see them doing the same if it had been ABC, CBS, Fox, or others.

The only thing more pathetic than blacks using any situation like these to JUSTIFY their looting and anarchy are the white patronizing liberals who encourage them to do it.

They are all worthless.

Psst...He was saying that CNN was a target of opportunity. Not the protesters. Might want to have your reading comprehension skills checked.

Shut up.

Forum List

Back