Rabbi who interviewed Helen Thomas does a Mexican imitation

Not sure if he should give up the website or comedy. Since the world was doing fine prior to both, I'll go with find something else to do.

Jews can bash whomever they please. There are no consequences.

Say anything sideways about Jews, however, and not even status as a Washington "institution" can save you.

Let's deport our Jews, shall we?

Say anything sideways about Jews, however, and not even status as a Washington "institution" can save you.

Yup, so true. Criticize jews and it's all over for you, mate. Amazing how this continues to happen. I guess it's because our reporters and politicians allow it to continue. Of course I can understand where they are coming from. If they do say anything anti-Israel, they will be out of work, like now. Will the sheeple ever wakeup and get it?

Deport American citizens because of their religion? Seriously?

Joyce is a white supremacist, of course he wants those filthy Jews out of the Country. Have you never read some of the shit he has written? If he had the power his first step would be to make a WHITE America and a lesser all others America. Further he gets to decide who is and who is not "white" enough to be allowed in HIS white America.

The delusional and the haters always come out in these threads and what is sick about it is these people think THEY are the majority. And if they could just EDUCATE the rest of us all would be right with the Jew less society they would create.

The guy must be a racist, did you see his fake beard and wig?

Who is he? Is he real? Cant hear when he said....

You want a list of usa pepole,shows and etc.. that bash Jews?

Let's deport our Jews, shall we

I heard and see allot of hate i was in the middle of a terror attack and still this is one of the most hateful thing ever.
One thing is to criticize or even hate and totally different thing is to call or wish for actions like that, this thing is like a snowball you know how its start you cant imagine how its going to end.
Exactly the different between criticism which is part from the democratic world to a simple hate and racism.

Last edited:
Helen Thomases impolitic statement (paraphrased alert!):

"They ought to get out of Palestine and return to Germany and Poland where they came from"

was somewhat surprising. I thought she has more political sense than to say such a thing.

But she is 90 years old, after all.

"They ought to get out of Palestine and return to Germany and Poland where they came from"

was somewhat surprising. I thought she has more political sense than to say such a thing.

Precisely, she is 90 years old and should have known better, she has NO excuse at all, considering she had no known health issues, Alzheimer's etc.

A recently deceased 99 year old woman we've known for 30 years could, just days before a fall which took her life, perform mathematical calculations in her head before I could enter the numbers in a calculator. She was just as alert, and maybe more-so than many in there 30's, recalling events, past and present. Dressed to the "T" everyday. She never was sick a day in her life and never experienced a headache. We do miss her.

Helen Thomas may not be as lucky health wise, who knows, but since she was still active in a game that requires one to be alert and aware of not only the present but the past events, I don't want to hear she wasn't an anti-Semitic, in my opinion, she was for years, if not all her life,it was undone by her own hand, a 'slip of the tongue'.

And BTW, doing imitations of other dialects including mannerisms doesn't make anyone a racist or a bigot. Imho

Last edited:
WTF. I have no clue what to make of that? As a half Hispanic should I be mad? Someone tell me as we often joke in our family using each other, but hey this is family.

PS Half Hispanic sounds funny too!

Yup, so true. Criticize jews and it's all over for you, mate. Amazing how this continues to happen. I guess it's because our reporters and politicians allow it to continue. Of course I can understand where they are coming from. If they do say anything anti-Israel, they will be out of work, like now. Will the sheeple ever wakeup and get it?

What are we supposed to get?

Is it okay to go after anyone who shows hatred towards blacks and Hispanics but not okay to go after people that show hatred against Jews?

Kind of unfair don't you think?

Al Sharpton would love you.

Precisely, she is 90 years old and should have known better, she has NO excuse at all, considering she had no known health issues, Alzheimer's etc.

A recently deceased 99 year old woman we've known for 30 years could, just days before a fall which took her life, perform mathematical calculations in her head before I could enter the numbers in a calculator. She was just as alert, and maybe more-so than many in there 30's, recalling events, past and present. Dressed to the "T" everyday. She never was sick a day in her life and never experienced a headache. We do miss her.

Helen Thomas may not be as lucky health wise, who knows, but since she was still active in a game that requires one to be alert and aware of not only the present but the past events, I don't want to hear she wasn't an anti-Semitic, in my opinion, she was for years, if not all her life,it was undone by her own hand, a 'slip of the tongue'.

And BTW, doing imitations of other dialects including mannerisms doesn't make anyone a racist or a bigot. Imho

Opposition to the existence of Isreal is NOT the same as antisemitism, Gate.

I know plenty of Jews who do not support the existence of Isreal as currently constituted.

I can assure you they don't hate Jews.

Opposition to the existence of Isreal is NOT the same as antisemitism, Gate.

I know plenty of Jews who do not support the existence of Isreal as currently constituted.

I can assure you they don't hate Jews.

Obviously they don't hold them in high regard.:doubt:

Deport American citizens because of their religion? Seriously?

Joyce is a white supremacist, of course he wants those filthy Jews out of the Country. Have you never read some of the shit he has written? If he had the power his first step would be to make a WHITE America and a lesser all others America. Further he gets to decide who is and who is not "white" enough to be allowed in HIS white America.

The delusional and the haters always come out in these threads and what is sick about it is these people think THEY are the majority. And if they could just EDUCATE the rest of us all would be right with the Jew less society they would create.

What is it with people like you that are against Whites having their own country? Are you just brainwashed or Liberal?

OK, so the rabbi did a politically incorrect, really lousy video. That's one sucky video.

Then he struck gold and got Helen Thomas to open her big mouth and say some dumbshit comments that revealed how she really felt. That was a better week for the rabbi, and now he has achieved a small measure of fame.

Which reminds me of the rabbi on Seinfeld, God was that funny!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmtPXzXxl90]YouTube - The Rabbi [Seinfeld - The Postponement][/ame]

Forum List

Back