Puyallup cop accused of pulling gun in road rage

sangha

Jun 1, 2010
Puyallup cop accused of pulling gun in road rage | NWCN.com | NWCN - News

An off-duty Puyallup police officer is accused of pulling a gun on another driver in a case of road rage.

Officer Mark Delight was charged by Pierce County prosecutors Tuesday. If convicted of reckless driving and assault, his law enforcement career in Washington could be over. State law says officers can't be convicted felons.

Prosecutors say Delight deliberately rammed another car on a residential street on Memorial Day.

Last edited by a moderator:

An off-duty Puyallup police officer is accused of pulling a gun on another driver in a case of road rage.

Officer Mark Delight was charged by Pierce County prosecutors Tuesday. If convicted of reckless driving and assault, his law enforcement career in Washington could be over. State law says officers can't be convicted felons.

Prosecutors say Delight deliberately rammed another car on a residential street on Memorial Day.

There are far worse things than that going on in this area. Don't want to mess with people too much.....you just never know. :eusa_whistle:

Doesn't this directly contradict your statements earlier this evening that cops are always let off easy?

You Failtard

Sangha's response to my pointing out his/her stupidity with this thread?

forest.jpg

We have several posters that will dig up the most obscure news articles they can about some cop somewhere they may or may not have broken some law, all the while claiming ALL cops are bad.

Of course when their house is robbed they sure do call those evil cops.

We have several posters that will dig up the most obscure news articles they can about some cop somewhere they may or may not have broken some law, all the while claiming ALL cops are bad.

What's funny is that piece of shit just like within the last 4 hours posted that cops ALWAYS et off light, and then he posts this thread about a cop who is being prosecuted for a crime.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's funny is that piece of shit just like within the last 4 hours posted that cops ALWAYS et off light, and then he posts this thread about a cop who is being prosecuted for a crime.

1) That was blu, conjob. I lived in NYC, where cops sometimes get punished

2) If my house were robbed, I'd report it, but only because my insurance requires it. I would have absolutely no expectation that they would be of any assistance.

I do not rely on the police to protect me or my possessions. What you do is your decision.

2) If my house were robbed, I'd report it, but only because my insurance requires it. I would have absolutely no expectation that they would be of any assistance.

I do not rely on the police to protect me or my possessions. What you do is your decision.

You know...I didn't notice before tonite, but I think you've got a stalker.

I know. conjob even posts about me in threads I've never posted in :cuckoo:

I know. conjob even posts about me in threads I've never posted in :cuckoo:

Your no better. :cuckoo:

There are far worse things than that going on in this area. Don't want to mess with people too much.....you just never know. :eusa_whistle:

Are you talking about the horse-****ing contests at the Puyallup Fair, or just the Puyallup Fair in general? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back