Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Another jewish bearded crow calls settlers to kill the palestinians.

Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply

The foreign ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Sunday, demanded the arrest of a Jewish Rabbi, who called on Israeli settlers to poison water used by Palestinians in hundreds of towns and villages across the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian national office for the defense of land and resistance of settlements warned of the dangers and consequences of such calls.
» Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply– IMEMC News

hqdefault.jpg

Let's see how many of the Israel supporters condemn this incitement for terrorism!

What kind of poison, ricin? This site will speed up if the administrator would ban advertisements with moving pictures that I commonly see in the upper right hand corner of the page.

a few years ago, one of the mosques near me printed up a sermon on their website that called jews despicable names and called for them to be driven out of Israel and into the sea. when the translation was made public all that happened was that a statement was made to say how the comments were taken out of context, and everything was ignored. I wonder what the proper context was?

I wonder what the proper context was?
Something like this I'd imagine...

serveimage

serveimage

And what is the context of those pictures that you posted, cnm? That you still have not forgiven the Jews for supposedly crucifying Jesus, when Muslims are crucifying Christians in this day and age? That's right, I've never forgotten that incredible post of yours that showed Jesus being crucified. Is that the source of your anti-Semitism?

The foreign ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Sunday, demanded the arrest of a Jewish Rabbi, who called on Israeli settlers to poison water used by Palestinians in hundreds of towns and villages across the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian national office for the defense of land and resistance of settlements warned of the dangers and consequences of such calls.

hqdefault.jpg

Will the P.A. be arresting the millions of Palestinians that chant " DEATH TO THE JEWS " and " KILL THE JEWS " ?

Let's see how many of the Israel supporters condemn this incitement for terrorism!

About as many as team Palestine could muster when the Palestinians chanted " DEATH TO THE JEWS " during Fridays prayers.

serveimage

serveimage

And what is the context of those pictures that you posted, cnm? That you still have not forgiven the Jews for supposedly crucifying Jesus, when Muslims are crucifying Christians in this day and age? That's right, I've never forgotten that incredible post of yours that showed Jesus being crucified. Is that the source of your anti-Semitism?

Why must you call her a name. I also resent the fact they Jews think for some odd reason that semite belongs to them, and well we all know how false that is. Palestinians are Semites, most self proclaimed jews are not.

hqdefault.jpg
[/QUOTE

hqdefault.jpg

One of the chosen ones, they destroyed the drinking water in Gaza and well they say the W. Bank is very polluted. Lucky for the Gazans their shit is flowing north to the Israel coast. A zealot, they hate everyone.

serveimage

serveimage

Why must you call her a name. I also resent the fact they Jews think for some odd reason that semite belongs to them, and well we all know how false that is. Palestinians are Semites, most self proclaimed jews are not.

Not in the eyes of the law

Forum List

Back