Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply!

Another jewish bearded crow calls settlers to kill the palestinians.

Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply

The foreign ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Sunday, demanded the arrest of a Jewish Rabbi, who called on Israeli settlers to poison water used by Palestinians in hundreds of towns and villages across the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian national office for the defense of land and resistance of settlements warned of the dangers and consequences of such calls.
» Rabbi Calls for Poisoning of Palestinian Water Supply– IMEMC News

hqdefault.jpg

Palestinian Authority resurrects poisoned well blood libel
Arutz Sheva · 13 minutes ago
False allegations of Jews poisoning drinking water - along with other rumors such as those ... media outlers - the PA's …

The image is from a conspiracy/hate site from 2010. It is call bad make-up for propaganda purposes.

You never seem to learn.

Of course they deny it. I for one believe it.

Breaking the Silence is an organization of veteran combatants who have served in the Israeli military since the start of the Second Intifada and have taken it upon themselves to expose the Israeli public to the reality of everyday life in the Occupied Territories. We endeavor to stimulate public debate about the price paid for a reality in which young soldiers face a civilian population on a daily basis, and are engaged in the control of that population’s everyday life. Our work aims to bring an end to the occupation.

Of course you do, even if the Madonna came down and swore on her sons life you would deny her words because you would not be able to blame the Jews.

Let's see how many of the Israel supporters condemn this incitement for terrorism!

About as many as team Palestine could muster when the Palestinians chanted " DEATH TO THE JEWS " during Fridays prayers.

You don't condemn it then Phoney?

No more than you condemn the arab muslims, islamofascists, neo Nazi's and Jew haters when they same the same thing about the Jews. In fact you support their words

Hahaha... But I do you fucktard... The problem is you are such a brainwashed zionut, quite possibly the dumbest zionut here you are incapable of reading anything with an open mind!

You are such a trolling, sad excuse for a human being Phoney!

Let's see how many of the Israel supporters condemn this incitement for terrorism!

About as many as team Palestine could muster when the Palestinians chanted " DEATH TO THE JEWS " during Fridays prayers.

No more than you condemn the arab muslims, islamofascists, neo Nazi's and Jew haters when they same the same thing about the Jews. In fact you support their words

Hahaha... But I do you fucktard... The problem is you are such a brainwashed zionut, quite possibly the dumbest zionut here you are incapable of reading anything with an open mind!

Ya gotta laugh, half the Muslim world including majority of Palestinians are constantly calling for "death to the Jews and Christians" calling them sons of pigs and monkeys, and actually acting upon it and killing them, while the Muslim world for the most part remains silent about this constant Islamic barbarism that is going on....and this 'etard wants people to "condemn" what is obviously yet another antisemitic canard posted by an Islamist loser.

In fact this barbaric language coming from the Muslim world and the Palestinians is so common that the world is used to expecting it from the savages. Actually we even have a few members here on this board who usually reply "what can be expected". They even respond like that to terrorism. Ha ha ha. Like I said, hilarious.

No jews hijacked the real mean of the word Semite. Of couse it only now applies to them, just like the only people who suffered in WWII were jews. Everything about them. On a whole as a clan of people they steal everything from others.
What is the asylum escapee blabbering now? The word antisemite or antisemtic means JEW HATER. Look it up. You lunatics go from one antisemitic canard to another. It's never ending.

Now the Evil Jooooos are "hijacking the English language." Wow. Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love it.

Please tell us, what else have Jews done?

What Jews have done in the past century alone is well documented (below). The better question is what have the Arabs done?

List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[1] Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 850 individuals,[2] of whom at least 20% were Jewish or people of Jewish descent, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population[3] (or 1 in every 500 people). Overall, Jews or people of Jewish descent have won a total of 41% of all the Nobel Prizes in economics, 28% of medicine, 26% of physics, 19% of chemistry, 13% of literature and 9% of all peace awards.[4]

No jews hijacked the real mean of the word Semite. Of couse it only now applies to them, just like the only people who suffered in WWII were jews. Everything about them. On a whole as a clan of people they steal everything from others.
What is the asylum escapee blabbering now? The word antisemite or antisemtic means JEW HATER. Look it up. You lunatics go from one antisemitic canard to another. It's never ending.

Now the Evil Jooooos are "hijacking the English language." Wow. Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love it.

Please tell us, what else have Jews done?

What Jews have done in the past century alone is well documented (below). The better question is what have the Arabs done?

List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[1] Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 850 individuals,[2] of whom at least 20% were Jewish or people of Jewish descent, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of the world's population[3] (or 1 in every 500 people). Overall, Jews or people of Jewish descent have won a total of 41% of all the Nobel Prizes in economics, 28% of medicine, 26% of physics, 19% of chemistry, 13% of literature and 9% of all peace awards.[4]
Now you know that's because the Joooos not only hijacked the English language they also hijacked the Nobel committee. These Jooos are very evil and capable of anything. :rofl:

Yep. Totally fake.

Just like the "Israel cut off the water supply to Palestine" last week. Also fake.

I would like to appeal to the moderators that libelous post titles be modified once they are shown to be fake, in an effort not to perpetuate anti-semitic blood libels and hate speech. Suggested change would be just to add (Fake) to the existing title.

Ya gotta laugh, half the Muslim world including majority of Palestinians are constantly calling for "death to the Jews and Christians" calling them sons of pigs and monkeys, and actually acting upon it and killing them, while the Muslim world for the most part remains silent about this constant Islamic barbarism that is going on....and this 'etard wants people to "condemn" what is obviously yet another antisemitic canard posted by an Islamist loser.

In fact this barbaric language coming from the Muslim world and the Palestinians is so common that the world is used to expecting it from the savages. Actually we even have a few members here on this board who usually reply "what can be expected". They even respond like that to terrorism. Ha ha ha. Like I said, hilarious.

Yeah, as always, nice deflection from the roodboy

Yep. Totally fake.

Just like the "Israel cut off the water supply to Palestine" last week. Also fake.

I would like to appeal to the moderators that libelous post titles be modified once they are shown to be fake, in an effort not to perpetuate anti-semitic blood libels and hate speech. Suggested change would be just to add (Fake) to the existing title.

I agree Shusha... However, who is going to be the one who has to look through hundreds of websites, through all of the online 'evidence' to do that?

Moderators? Think they are busy enough with all of the posts that get reported! ;-)

Yep. Totally fake.

I agree Shusha... However, who is going to be the one who has to look through hundreds of websites, through all of the online 'evidence' to do that?

Moderators? Think they are busy enough with all of the posts that get reported! ;-)

It took me all of ten seconds to determine this was fake. We'll do it. Then we just report it to the mods. And then the mods change the title. Easy peesy.

It's interesting and quite entertaining how the Jew haters descend upon yet another bullshit antisemtic thread brought to us by the Sunni enemy within Islamic invader "Free of mind", like flies to shit.

UM, Sunni's are Semtic for the most part. Oh pray tell, Semitic only is for who??

As always you lead with your vast ignorance. The world's largest (by far) Sunni population is located outside of the Mideast (India, Pakistan, Indonesia) and are not Semites.

In my experience those who hate as you do are blinded to truth, reality and facts.

And with more closely linked to the area but spread out. Ashkenazi's are not Semites, came from Japheth, not Shem..

And you have what evidence to support your claims, other than conspiracy theory sites and Jew hatred groups

Yep. Totally fake.

Then explain how it is that most of those sites are already known and are highlighted as such every time you members of team Palestine use them. Just as it is very easy to now verify the pictures used as being photo shopped or from another place.

Yep. Totally fake.

It took me all of ten seconds to determine this was fake. We'll do it. Then we just report it to the mods. And then the mods change the title. Easy peesy.

I would add and those who consistently breach this rule face a weeks ban. As do those who maliciously claim a site is fake to win brownie points

The foreign ministry of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Sunday, demanded the arrest of a Jewish Rabbi, who called on Israeli settlers to poison water used by Palestinians in hundreds of towns and villages across the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian national office for the defense of land and resistance of settlements warned of the dangers and consequences of such calls.

hqdefault.jpg

Will the P.A. be arresting the millions of Palestinians that chant " DEATH TO THE JEWS " and " KILL THE JEWS " ?

You mean your holy rabbi!

ovadia.jpg

Yep. Totally fake.

Was there ever any doubt? That's all he ever does.

Yeah, as always, nice deflection from the roodboy
What deflection is that? In a day and age that Muslims and Palestinians are not only talking the talk of killing non Muslims, but actually doing it, you're asking people to "condemn" a fake blood libel Pallywood story. That's pretty pathetic.

Palestinian Authority promotes well-poisoning blood libel

hqdefault.jpg

Will the P.A. be arresting the millions of Palestinians that chant " DEATH TO THE JEWS " and " KILL THE JEWS " ?

ovadia.jpg
Let me add that I don't think you're as antisemtic as some of the others on this forum, you're just too stupid and ignorant to know what it is that you're doing.

Let me add that I don't think you're as antisemtic as some of the others on this forum, you're just too stupid and ignorant to know what it is that you're doing.

Meh. I'm of the mind that people who spend all their time here scouring the internet for blood libels and posting them are kinda high up on the antisemitic scale.

Meh. I'm of the mind that people who spend all their time here scouring the internet for blood libels and posting them are kinda high up on the antisemitic scale.
He's promoting any bullshit about Jews he can find on the Internet without knowing that it's bullshit. So I don't know if it's antisemtism or just falling in line with his side, which is the Sunni Islamist POV.

hqdefault.jpg

ovadia.jpg

Forum List

Back