Rabbi believers Arch of Baal is NWO's model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

You missed something about that arch.
Notice the capstone is falling?
I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

Nobody else sees? That is the first thing that is noticeable from even a cursory glance.

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
as in capping(topping) off the archway.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
Did you say it's replicating a Syrian(Tyre) arch?

Keystone or cornerstone. Not a capstone. In order for it to be a capstone it must sit at the very top of the structure as in OVER IT. Stone on top of structure is a capstone. Have a look:
upload_2017-7-2_11-13-0.png

stone on top is called a capstone

Scary !!!

I know very little about this arch but there are some who believe that erecting this arch in a city opens a portal to demons. I just found this video and as I listened to the man describing the unveiling (unveiling of arch was at 6 p.m. on April 19th in London) he points out at the 4:00 time line demons can be seen flying towards the columns (of building) and behind the large dome atop the building and you can actually see black shadows flying into the areas he points to on the video. I don't know what to make of that as I think it would be impossible to add this to the video as it was recorded live. You can look for yourself and see what you think of it, Penelope. Now I don't know why Obama happened to be there (in London at the time of this unveiling) but I have to disagree with the narrator of this video who makes a comment about Obama being the antichrist. I don't believe Obama is the antichrist. I hear so many people who believe that he is but I just cannot believe it. I don't see how that could be possible. Anyway, see what you think - look at the timeline of 4:00 forward.

second video has no narration, just the video....

This is why Obama was there.
*L*
View attachment 136614

I found it interesting that UNESCO held their meeting over there the same day. April 19th. UNESCO vote was the UN group that voted yes to internationalizing Jerusalem which according to ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera was the goal of the Vatican for decades. I found his statement about it in one of the books published by Chick publications. That the Vatican's intention was to internationalize Jerusalem. I believe he was told that by Cardinal Bea. The book I'm referencing was published in the 80's I believe which was long before the UNESCO vote came about. Do you know anything about UNESCO?

Yes it's true and that is what I talked about regarding John Paul ll meeting Arafat to not sign the peace deal he was ready to sign without guaranteeing internationalizing Jerusalem. We'll never know what the world would have been like without scarlet slippers sticking his feet where it did not belong.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.

Capstones are not arched. This is a new ager agenda to call that stone the capstone. It isn't. It's called a cornerstone or a keystone. Look at the Hebrew Bible or the KJV Bible and you will see the reference is always cornerstone, not capstone.

Nobody else sees? That is the first thing that is noticeable from even a cursory glance.

no not the missing top stones, the very top arch (key) stone of the curve of the arch is collapsing.

Scary !!!

I know very little about this arch but there are some who believe that erecting this arch in a city opens a portal to demons. I just found this video and as I listened to the man describing the unveiling (unveiling of arch was at 6 p.m. on April 19th in London) he points out at the 4:00 time line demons can be seen flying towards the columns (of building) and behind the large dome atop the building and you can actually see black shadows flying into the areas he points to on the video. I don't know what to make of that as I think it would be impossible to add this to the video as it was recorded live. You can look for yourself and see what you think of it, Penelope. Now I don't know why Obama happened to be there (in London at the time of this unveiling) but I have to disagree with the narrator of this video who makes a comment about Obama being the antichrist. I don't believe Obama is the antichrist. I hear so many people who believe that he is but I just cannot believe it. I don't see how that could be possible. Anyway, see what you think - look at the timeline of 4:00 forward.

*L*
View attachment 136614

I found it interesting that UNESCO held their meeting over there the same day. April 19th. UNESCO vote was the UN group that voted yes to internationalizing Jerusalem which according to ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera was the goal of the Vatican for decades. I found his statement about it in one of the books published by Chick publications. That the Vatican's intention was to internationalize Jerusalem. I believe he was told that by Cardinal Bea. The book I'm referencing was published in the 80's I believe which was long before the UNESCO vote came about. Do you know anything about UNESCO?

Yes it's true and that is what I talked about regarding John Paul ll meeting Arafat to not sign the peace deal he was ready to sign without guaranteeing internationalizing Jerusalem. We'll never know what the world would have been like without scarlet slippers sticking his feet where it did not belong.

This is what I appreciate about you. When it comes to the Vatican and their satanic agenda you actually have done your homework. Try to tell other people this and they will cry conspiracy! Hey. Look at where they put this thread! So back to the Rabbi and his belief this arch of Baal will be NWO model for Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem......do you believe he may be on to something about that?

no not the missing top stones, the very top arch (key) stone of the curve of the arch is collapsing.

Okay let's just call it keystone because that is the official term for such a stone. We can agree on that. Let's move on to the Arch of Baal and the stone that is tilted. The significance being - ? Your thoughts.

Agreed. Now what are your thoughts on the significance of that? Anything you want to share?

I didn't see it. I do now. You have a keen eye, Bulldog.

Scary !!!

*L*
View attachment 136614

This is what I appreciate about you. When it comes to the Vatican and their satanic agenda you actually have done your homework. Try to tell other people this and they will cry conspiracy! Hey. Look at where they put this thread! So back to the Rabbi and his belief this arch of Baal will be NWO model for Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem......do you believe he may be on to something about that?

I personally remember that meeting televised on TV as I watched live, and noticed the peace deal before the Pope was agreed upon & ready to be signed, but after HE Spoke to ARAFAT & LEFT it was suddenly turned down.

There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

Okay - Here is the first photo:
_85908398_77a14c58-ae84-4d39-85f3-c367b4c02600.jpg

Temple of Bel - Arches, location Syria

See where each arch is situated? HaShev

Scary !!!

*L*
View attachment 136614

sheeeesh Jeremiah----based on the sick sensation I get when I look at
Francis, I am beginning to BELIEVE "chick"

There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

the romans built this ARCH OF BEL?

*L*
View attachment 136614

I personally remember that meeting televised on TV as I watched live, and noticed the peace deal before the Pope was agreed upon & ready to be signed, but after HE Spoke to ARAFAT & LEFT it was suddenly turned down.

The Vatican was double-crossed by the Muslims the first time they were supposed to hand over Jerusalem to the Pope. The Muslims decided to keep it for themselves (ancient history) The Vatican /Jesuits were determined not to let that happen again. That was supposedly when they went to plan b - Internationalize Jerusalem. (With Vatican taking it for their headquarters and declaring Pope as head of One World Religion). You need to read the testimonies of Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera to get the full picture of how far back this goes with Rome enslaving Muslims AND Jews, killing their parents and using their nuns / priests in convents / monastaries/ Jesuit seminaries/ boarding schools in order to brainwash these people and use them later on. Rivera actually studied the original documents in Vatican archives as he had clearance to do this. What he revealed is nothing short of sickening. No wonder the Jesuits tried to murder him 6 times and eventually succeeded.

Yes Stevie Wonder could see what you are talking about. Instead of falling, it looks more like the ground elevations of each side of the arch don't match the original elevations causing a misalignment of the two sides.
upload_2017-7-2_10-45-47.png

*L*
View attachment 136614

sheeeesh Jeremiah----based on the sick sensation I get when I look at
Francis, I am beginning to BELIEVE "chick"

You always were a very smart cookie. I figured you would get around to believing the evidence once you really examined it, Rose. They didn't murder Alberto Rivera for nothing. He had at least 6 attempts on his life each time it was by order of the Jesuit General. Rivera actually saw those Vatican documents and exposed the truth of how they took Jewish children from their parents (Muslim children too) and raised them as Catholics in convents, monastaries, hidden away and brainwashed to be used at a later time - how diabolical is that? There is part of the missing Jews story - right there - but they did it from the beginning. Rome had their own agents infiltrate governments, even Israel! Shimone Peres was trained by the Jesuits. And what about Moshe Dayan? Did his actions make sense? No. I think something was going on there too. Remember they can fabricate a childhood story / families out of thin air. Some things Dayan did do not make sense to me.

One can't assume Temple Of Baalshamin is a Bel temple, as Ba'al means
Lord(master/king) the Temple was dedicated to 'Lord of Heaven' and referred to the other Canaanite sky deity Hadad the
god of Weather, Hurricanes, Storms, Thunder and Rain. But this doesn't mean the satanists know the difference as Hadad is called Ba'al too (Lord).

Yes Stevie Wonder could see what you are talking about. Instead of falling, it looks more like the ground elevations of each side of the arch don't match the original elevations causing a misalignment of the two sides.
View attachment 136660

Do you actually believe that the people behind this would have allowed one detail to have been missed or left unperfected? This is EXACTLY AS THEY WANTED IT TO BE. Count on it. Waiting for HaShev to weigh in on what he thinks about it.

View attachment 136660

excuse me folks----I am confused-----this ancient artifact-----the bel arch----
is a RECONSTRUCTION-----right????? a copy of a ruin-------like last year???
Its current defect ----up top whatever you call it-------cannot be due to a natural
shift-------it had to have been BUILT THAT WAY

Forum List

Back