Rabbi believers Arch of Baal is NWO's model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Why is this arch of Baal being replicated and erected in cities throughout the world? According to this rabbi the Arch of Baal is the New World Order's model for the Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem.

Rabbi Believes Arch of Ba’al Is New World Order’s Model for “Temple of Darkness” in Jerusalem
upload_2017-7-1_14-28-12.png

upload_2017-7-1_14-28-38.png

A replica of an ancient Roman triumphal arch reappeared in Italy last week, accompanying yet another summit of world leaders while attracting over two million visitors since its presentation three weeks ago. One rabbi, an expert in the New World Order, believes that the arch is the first step towards building a ‘Temple of Darkness’ in Jerusalem. The arch is a reproduction of a Roman victory arch built in Palmyra, Syria in the second century CE for a temple where pagans prayed to the Mesopotamian god, Bel, also known as Ba’al, in a form of idol worship that figures prominently in the Bible. The original arch was destroyed by the Islamic State in 2015, but last year, the Institute for Digital Archaeology used proprietary 3-D printing technology to reproduce the arch out of marble. Unlike other pieces of its kind displayed in museums, the reincarnation of the Arch of Palmyra has been appearing in the most peculiar places while attracting more attention than the original arch in Syria.

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-1_14-27-37.png
    upload_2017-7-1_14-27-37.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 63
This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

Scary !!!

I know very little about this arch but there are some who believe that erecting this arch in a city opens a portal to demons. I just found this video and as I listened to the man describing the unveiling (unveiling of arch was at 6 p.m. on April 19th in London) he points out at the 4:00 time line demons can be seen flying towards the columns (of building) and behind the large dome atop the building and you can actually see black shadows flying into the areas he points to on the video. I don't know what to make of that as I think it would be impossible to add this to the video as it was recorded live. You can look for yourself and see what you think of it, Penelope. Now I don't know why Obama happened to be there (in London at the time of this unveiling) but I have to disagree with the narrator of this video who makes a comment about Obama being the antichrist. I don't believe Obama is the antichrist. I hear so many people who believe that he is but I just cannot believe it. I don't see how that could be possible. Anyway, see what you think - look at the timeline of 4:00 forward.

second video has no narration, just the video....

Last edited:
Here is another video of the same scene examined by another video narrator who claims that these are black birds. The problem is in his video the images do not look like birds at all. The look like black images you see in the other two videos. In fact, those commenting on this man's video say he didn't prove anything and that they believe he was trying to discredit what the other video narrator had pointed out in the first two videos. You decide. Does he make his case? Have a look:

OK. So it's there. What now? Are demons going to start coming out of it like in Ghost Busters?

I'm not sure what it is but it certainly isn't birds. I looked at another video where someone tried to say it was birds but when you look at his video the images look the same. High speed / low speed the images remain the same. What is it? I'm not sure.

It's interesting that very similar myths and superstitions have appeared in various almost from the very first humans and christianity is the most recent of these legends.

I wonder what the next major religion and god will be.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You missed something about that arch.
Notice the capstone is falling?
I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

Scary !!!

I know very little about this arch but there are some who believe that erecting this arch in a city opens a portal to demons. I just found this video and as I listened to the man describing the unveiling (unveiling of arch was at 6 p.m. on April 19th in London) he points out at the 4:00 time line demons can be seen flying towards the columns (of building) and behind the large dome atop the building and you can actually see black shadows flying into the areas he points to on the video. I don't know what to make of that as I think it would be impossible to add this to the video as it was recorded live. You can look for yourself and see what you think of it, Penelope. Now I don't know why Obama happened to be there (in London at the time of this unveiling) but I have to disagree with the narrator of this video who makes a comment about Obama being the antichrist. I don't believe Obama is the antichrist. I hear so many people who believe that he is but I just cannot believe it. I don't see how that could be possible. Anyway, see what you think - look at the timeline of 4:00 forward.

This is why Obama was there.
*L*
tmp-cam--759210814.jpg

I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

Last edited:

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev.

symbolism??? (???-----anyone got an explanation?)

Scary !!!

*L*
View attachment 136614

I found it interesting that UNESCO held their meeting over there the same day. April 19th. UNESCO vote was the UN group that voted yes to internationalizing Jerusalem which according to ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera was the goal of the Vatican for decades. I found his statement about it in one of the books published by Chick publications. That the Vatican's intention was to internationalize Jerusalem. I believe he was told that by Cardinal Bea. The book I'm referencing was published in the 80's I believe which was long before the UNESCO vote came about. Do you know anything about UNESCO?

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev.

symbolism??? (???-----anyone got an explanation?)

Let HaShev go first. I have my own suspicions about it but would like to hear what he has to say first.

It's interesting that very similar myths and superstitions have appeared in various almost from the very first humans and christianity is the most recent of these legends.

I wonder what the next major religion and god will be.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Can you explain what you are talking about? Similar myths and superstitions? Do you have an example? Be specific. Thanks.

Scary !!!

*L*
View attachment 136614

I found it interesting that UNESCO held their meeting over there the same day. April 19th. UNESCO vote was the UN group that voted yes to internationalizing Jerusalem which according to ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera was the goal of the Vatican for decades. I found his statement about it in one of the books published by Chick publications. That the Vatican's intention was to internationalize Jerusalem. I believe he was told that by Cardinal Bea. The book I'm referencing was published in the 80's I believe which was long before the UNESCO vote came about. Do you know anything about UNESCO?

when I was a kid---- ( LOOONNGGGGG LOOOONNNGGGGG AGO) we used to collect
pennies for UNESCO on Halloween------along with the candy corn tooth decay makers.
There were some jewish kids whose parents said "NO"----"unesco is anti-semetic"
I had no idea then------now, so it seems-----but I am describing something way back
in the late 1950s. When was the vote to make Jerusalem "international"? (excuse me
for not googling-------is there a vote on the table to make Mecca "international"??? isn't
Mecca more important for ALL MANKIND than is Jerusalem?))

The top stone is called the capstone. See image below:

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-2_11-2-7.png
    upload_2017-7-2_11-2-7.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 46

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
as in capping(topping) off the archway.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
Did you say it's replicating a Syrian(Tyre) arch?

Scary !!!

*L*
View attachment 136614

when I was a kid---- ( LOOONNGGGGG LOOOONNNGGGGG AGO) we used to collect
pennies for UNESCO on Halloween------along with the candy corn tooth decay makers.
There were some jewish kids whose parents said "NO"----"unesco is anti-semetic"
I had no idea then------now, so it seems-----but I am describing something way back
in the late 1950s. When was the vote to make Jerusalem "international"? (excuse me
for not googling-------is there a vote on the table to make Mecca "international"??? isn't
Mecca more important for ALL MANKIND than is Jerusalem?))

Always listen to your mother, Rose. She's right. UNESCO is an enemy of the Jews and Israel. The UNESCO vote to internationalize Jerusalem happened several months ago. For the record they voted yes. Internationalize it. About UNESCO...... It is a creation of the Vatican / Jesuits (as was the League of Nations and the United Nations) and is currently being used to seize land, castles, national monuments all over the world. UNESCO is the ultimate power grab of physical lands, waters, properties. They have seized control over more land and waters and castles, national parks etc than any other organization on earth. It is the ultimate power grab and the Vatican is behind it all. This is all part of the Vatican's New World Order agenda (same one Hitler was fighting for in WWII and failed). UNESCO World Heritage Centre - World Heritage List

Forum List

Back