Rabbi believers Arch of Baal is NWO's model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

You missed something about that arch.
Notice the capstone is falling?
I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

Nobody else sees? That is the first thing that is noticeable from even a cursory glance.

no not the missing top stones, the very top arch (key) stone of the curve of the arch is collapsing.

Yes Stevie Wonder could see what you are talking about. Instead of falling, it looks more like the ground elevations of each side of the arch don't match the original elevations causing a misalignment of the two sides.
View attachment 136660

Do you actually believe that the people behind this would have allowed one detail to have been missed or left unperfected? This is EXACTLY AS THEY WANTED IT TO BE. Count on it. Waiting for HaShev to weigh in on what he thinks about it.

Looks like a dumb mistake, but what do you think it is? What possible purpose could they have to intentionally misalign it?

This is why Obama was there.
*L*
View attachment 136614
I found it interesting that UNESCO held their meeting over there the same day. April 19th. UNESCO vote was the UN group that voted yes to internationalizing Jerusalem which according to ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera was the goal of the Vatican for decades. I found his statement about it in one of the books published by Chick publications. That the Vatican's intention was to internationalize Jerusalem. I believe he was told that by Cardinal Bea. The book I'm referencing was published in the 80's I believe which was long before the UNESCO vote came about. Do you know anything about UNESCO?
Yes it's true and that is what I talked about regarding John Paul ll meeting Arafat to not sign the peace deal he was ready to sign without guaranteeing internationalizing Jerusalem. We'll never know what the world would have been like without scarlet slippers sticking his feet where it did not belong.
This is what I appreciate about you. When it comes to the Vatican and their satanic agenda you actually have done your homework. Try to tell other people this and they will cry conspiracy! Hey. Look at where they put this thread! So back to the Rabbi and his belief this arch of Baal will be NWO model for Temple of Darkness in Jerusalem......do you believe he may be on to something about that?

sheeeesh Jeremiah----based on the sick sensation I get when I look at
Francis, I am beginning to BELIEVE "chick"
You always were a very smart cookie. I figured you would get around to believing the evidence once you really examined it, Rose. They didn't murder Alberto Rivera for nothing. He had at least 6 attempts on his life each time it was by order of the Jesuit General. Rivera actually saw those Vatican documents and exposed the truth of how they took Jewish children from their parents (Muslim children too) and raised them as Catholics in convents, monastaries, hidden away and brainwashed to be used at a later time - how diabolical is that? There is part of the missing Jews story - right there - but they did it from the beginning. Rome had their own agents infiltrate governments, even Israel! Shimone Peres was trained by the Jesuits. And what about Moshe Dayan? Did his actions make sense? No. I think something was going on there too. Remember they can fabricate a childhood story / families out of thin air. Some things Dayan did do not make sense to me.

shimon peres--------NAH!!!!! uhm...... I kinda encountered people who were
close to him-----sorta. Moshe Dayan-----I am not so sure-----I kinda assumed that
he was just STOOOOPID. His wife did not like him. His son hated his guts.
His daughter----the yael chick-----seems to me---slightly confused

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
as in capping(topping) off the archway.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
Did you say it's replicating a Syrian(Tyre) arch?

There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

Okay - Here is the first photo:
_85908398_77a14c58-ae84-4d39-85f3-c367b4c02600.jpg

Temple of Bel - Arches, location Syria

See where each arch is situated? HaShev

One can't assume Temple Of Baalshamin is a Bel temple, as Ba'al means
Lord(master/king) the Temple was dedicated to 'Lord of Heaven' and referred to the other Canaanite sky deity Hadad the
god of Weather, Hurricanes, Storms, Thunder and Rain. But this doesn't mean the satanists know the difference as Hadad is called Ba'al too (Lord).

The Temple of Baalshamin was an ancient temple in the city of Palmyra, Syria, dedicated to the Canaanite sky deity Baalshamin. ... It was one of the most complete ancient structures in Palmyra. In 1980, UNESCO designated the temple as a World Heritage Site.

The Caanites worshiped Baal gods and sacrificed their children on the altars to Baal (Satan). There is no connection between God of Israel and Baal. NONE.

Shimon Peres was the one giving concessions to the Vatican on that matter that we discussed.

Now Irosie- as I see it the replica used 3d imaging so they might have copied it as it sits today ruined per picture copy. This is what I discussed previously.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).
The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

Lord(master/king) the Temple was dedicated to 'Lord of Heaven' and referred to the other Canaanite sky deity Hadad the
god of Weather, Hurricanes, Storms, Thunder and Rain. But this doesn't mean the satanists know the difference as Hadad is called Ba'al too (Lord).

The Temple of Baalshamin was an ancient temple in the city of Palmyra, Syria, dedicated to the Canaanite sky deity Baalshamin. ... It was one of the most complete ancient structures in Palmyra. In 1980, UNESCO designated the temple as a World Heritage Site.

The Caanites worshiped Baal gods and sacrificed their children on the altars to Baal (Satan). There is no connection between God of Israel and Baal. NONE.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE REPRODUCTION PROJECTS------anyone------
there are lots of old stuff things ----------WHY MAKE ONE IN LONDON????
------Isn't BAAAAL moloch-----that god that demanded infant sacrifices?

Shimon Peres was the one giving concessions to the Vatican on that matter that we discussed.

Now Irosie- as I see it the replica used 3d imaging so they might have copied it as it sits today ruined per picture copy. This is what I discussed previously.

seems like a silly thing to do--------do a replica of a crumble?
with the crumbles?

that was part and parcel of his very SCHNOOOOKIE personality.

when are they going to designate the TURD IN THE SAND of mecca------
a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

Nobody else sees? That is the first thing that is noticeable from even a cursory glance.

no not the missing top stones, the very top arch (key) stone of the curve of the arch is collapsing.

Yes Stevie Wonder could see what you are talking about. Instead of falling, it looks more like the ground elevations of each side of the arch don't match the original elevations causing a misalignment of the two sides.
View attachment 136660

excuse me folks----I am confused-----this ancient artifact-----the bel arch----
is a RECONSTRUCTION-----right????? a copy of a ruin-------like last year???
Its current defect ----up top whatever you call it-------cannot be due to a natural
shift-------it had to have been BUILT THAT WAY

I haven't done any research to know anything about it. That was just a quick guess based on a cursory glance at one picture. Perhaps it as built that way to reflect the condition of the arch in modern times instead of when new. I'm not sure if this is the same arch, but it looks similar
upload_2017-7-2_11-14-18.png

View attachment 136660
Do you actually believe that the people behind this would have allowed one detail to have been missed or left unperfected? This is EXACTLY AS THEY WANTED IT TO BE. Count on it. Waiting for HaShev to weigh in on what he thinks about it.

Looks like a dumb mistake, but what do you think it is? What possible purpose could they have to intentionally misalign it?

Lord was being used as a title. Not a name. Therein we know this is not speaking of "the Name of the LORD," which is God Almighty. Look at this:

Temple of Baal (UNESCO Heritage Site)

The temple was consecrated to the Mesopotamian god Bel, who was worshiped at Palmyra in triad with the lunar god (Aglibol) and the sun god (Yarhibol).

temple_of_bel_palmyra_02.jpg

“Bel” or “Baal” (/ˈbeɪl/; from Akkadian bēlu), signifying “lord” or “master”, is a title rather than a genuine name, applied to various gods in the Mesopotamian religion of Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia.

In the court there were the remains of a basin, an altar, a dining hall, and a building with niches. And in the northwest corner lay a ramp along which sacrificial animals were led into the temple area. (Note that animal sacrifice was prevalent in most cultures around the world too).

So, both Teotihuacan and the temple of Baal were used to worship and make sacrifices to a sun god, and other forms of “gods” or a “master” (in the case of Baalbek also a lunar god).
3. Leylines: Part 2

Why did the Romans build this? Because even before Constantine the Romans were sun god worshipers and to this day? That is done undercover in the Roman Catholic Church. They are worshipping Tammuz and Semiramus. Notice that UNESCO has their meetings in the cities on same dates this Arch of Baal is displayed? New York, London........no coincidence. These people are doing it in plain sight of the world.

anyone got any idea as to who came up with the IDIOTIC idea of building
the ugly thing in London? London has too much money?

a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

They are working on it. First they have to create the chaos and CRISIS to make it look like Mecca and Medina are IN DANGER of their "cultural heritage" being destroyed and in GREAT need of "protection" which UNESCO World Heritage ( A Vatican Front Organization) will then step in and provide - see how that works? Create the crisis first and then? UNESCO World Heritage to the rescue!!! See Phase 1 http://theartnewspaper.com/comment/...ng-the-cultural-heritage-of-mecca-and-medina/
Saudi Arabia - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

UNESCO IS REVIVING BAAL WORSHIP ----under direction of the Vatican?
Reviving? UNESCO is a front organization for the Vatican (just as the UN is). The Vatican was founded on Baal worship. Constantine was a sun god worshiper. So is Francis. Nothing has ever changed. Just the perception of the people who don't realize they are worshipping Lucifer!

a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

They are working on it. First they have to create the chaos and CRISIS to make it look like Mecca and Medina are IN DANGER of their "cultural heritage" being destroyed and in GREAT need of "protection" which UNESCO World Heritage ( A Vatican Front Organization) will then step in and provide - see how that works? Create the crisis first and then? UNESCO World Heritage to the rescue!!! See Phase 1 http://theartnewspaper.com/comment/...ng-the-cultural-heritage-of-mecca-and-medina/

so why did that NOBLE organization not save the Giant Buddhas in
Afghanistan?

UNESCO IS REVIVING BAAL WORSHIP ----under direction of the Vatican?
Reviving? UNESCO is a front organization for the Vatican (just as the UN is). The Vatican was founded on Baal worship. Constantine was a sun god worshiper. So is Francis. Nothing has ever changed. Just the perception of the people who don't realize they are worshipping Lucifer!

well-----for the record-----DA JOOOOS still consider the AMALEKITES------
(the baal and moloch worshippers that sacrifice children) their mortal
and FOREVER enemies-------Amalekites are still repudiated
in synagogues.------ask hashev to expand on this phenomenon)

one more issue-------why did the muzzies DESTROY the palmyra temple ruins?

Ok, but now you have to revisit what I've been saying all along.
The death and resurrection scene of the compiled created character Jesus is directly from the Assyrian 700bc Bel passion play tablet sitting in the British Museum.

http://www.bobkwebsite.com/belmythvjesusmyth.html

So these officials are still devoted to the same forbidden Baal worship as the religion they were born into. *shrugs*

a WORLD HERITAGE SITE?

So do you think the men in black suits who in Iraq broke in and destroyed museum artifacts were perhaps from Unesco or just another arm of Vatican needing to destroy evidence like I posted in my prior post?
If the Vatican is destroying evidence of borrowed "mystery babylon" mythology then what else do you need to comprehend Christianity was created to be based on all cultures mythologies as a 1 world religion.

one more issue-------why did the muzzies DESTROY the palmyra temple ruins?
I believe the people funding ISIS take their orders from Jesuit General in Rome and told ISIS to destroy it. I believe the purpose of destroying it was to erect it in major cities around the world and eventually in Jerusalem, Rosie. The arch of Triumph represents Rome celebrating victory over the demise of the Northern kingdom, the ten tribes of Israel. Hebrew Nation Radio first made the connection. Roman Emperor Roman Emperor Septimius Severus had the arch built. The Roman Emperors were Baal worshipers and Constantine was a Baal worshiper who merely continued it under the disguise of Christian names and called it Catholicism.

Read more at Despite Earlier Denials, Arch From Temple of Ba’al to Stand in NYC

Forum List

Back