Quiz Time!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Do you know who at the State department was in charge of Eastern Europe policy during the USSR collapse?

ok.... ***too shy too answer***

would have got it wrong anyways....

***secretly loves posts where one has to pick an answer*** feels like jeopardy... (hmm, or question in jeopardy, you know what I mean) ***

thanks kathianne...

Btw, a great piece of info that is most likely not known to the hidden masses. Great work!

Kathianne said:
Do you know who at the State department was in charge of Eastern Europe policy during the USSR collapse?

question......since when is the russia / USSR in eastern europe?

wasn't rummy, dicky and wolfy there then as well ?

manu1959 said:
question......since when is the russia / USSR in eastern europe?

wasn't rummy, dicky and wolfy there then as well ?

yes, where they became the evil cabal. At the same time, she was lead. Russia/USSR was considered eastern Europe/Asia.

Kathianne said:
yes, where they became the evil cabal. At the same time, she was lead. Russia/USSR was considered eastern Europe/Asia.

always thought estern europe ended at east germany and russia was eurasia

manu1959 said:
always thought estern europe ended at east germany and russia was eurasia

You may have a point in the practical sense, but the State Department is not necessarily so...

Kathianne said:
You may have a point in the practical sense, but the State Department is not necessarily so...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... it is al clear to me now .... east of berlin west of hong kong

manu1959 said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... it is al clear to me now .... east of berlin west of hong kong

Yah, something like that! :cool:

Forum List

Back