Quiz On Tolerance

Kathianne said:
If there were 'calls for prayers' for the soldiers, the ACLU would be filing cases fast and furious. In fact, our government is contributing to establishing Islam as Guantanomo, the Christians can't escape it.

I didn't even think about it this way, but your absolutely right. If there were a morning prayer before breakfast, that would be a HUGE problem since someone might be offended. But here are our soldiers being subjected to a religion that might not be theirs.

Why are other prisoners (I assume not all of them are Muslum) having this forced on them???? Do they feel left out not having their religious books handed out?? Is the bible available at the prison???

KarlMarx said:
Frankly, I'm just fed up.... we have bent over backwards for a group of people that attack us as the Great Satan and the nicer we are to them, the nastier they are to us...

No kidding. Geeze, what happened to "I'm sorry" or "whoops" being a reasonable penance for 1000's of years of persecution, economic isolation, and capitalist foreign policy?

You'd think they want us to treat them as equals or something. How stupid is that?

dvord said:
No kidding. Geeze, what happened to "I'm sorry" or "whoops" being a reasonable penance for 1000's of years of persecution, economic isolation, and capitalist foreign policy?

You'd think they want us to treat them as equals or something. How stupid is that?

Thousands of years of persecution?!? Even if you're referring to the Crusades, those were a couple hundred years at most. Not to mention, Wahabbi Islam (the sect behind terrorism) is only about 200 years old.

dvord said:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Keep that sense of humor :)

Forum List

Back