Quiz On Tolerance

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Don't want to have to stay after school? Find what is wrong with the following:

http://www.freep.com/news/religion/koran11e_20050611.htm

2. colehart

colehart Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I tolerate reasonable common sense. Outside of that, I tolerate nothing!

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Wrong answer, hints are included in original post.

4. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    im not a tolerate person much. my short temper makes it alot worse for me too

5. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Call me whatever you want to, but I believe we should collect all the Korans and each time we see a Muslim, stuff a Koran down his/her throat until he/she suffocates.

6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, really believes in "tolerance" any more than "toleration" either benefits them or doesn't hurt them.

Period.

These Koran-thumpers don't really give a crap if you don't tolerate Christianity, Judaism or Buddhism --- they care about you "tolerating" Islam, which basically means Islamics doing as they please. Of course, the biggest offenders in this hypocrisy game are Jews, who preach "tolerance" when it's time for us to tolerate them, but it quickly becomes a one-way street when Jews have to tolerate anyone else. Propose a Christian group at school, and Jewish a lawyer is the first one to step up with his "civil rights" lawsuit. To the Jews, a menorah on public property is "cultural diversity," but a crucifix on public property is "hatred and intolerance."

Go figure.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I believe my title was misleading, but anyhow seems one of the members of Congress stumbled onto the right answer:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050614/ap_on_go_co/congress_guantanamo

8. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Backyard BBQ --- my place

Bring a dish to pass and a Koran for the fire.....

Tell you what, each time those noodle heads burn a flag or George W. Bush in effigy during one of their "rallies" or generally lose control by rioting and murdering people.... we get to burn a Koran

If my calculations are correct, within a week, the increase in greenhouse gasses from burning all those Korans will have raised the average temperature of the Earth by 50 degrees and Mecca and Medina will have been both submerged by the ocean.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Well I've never been one for any book burnings, however I do think the DOD should come right out and say, "While we've done our best to accomodate for religious practices here; from handing out new Korans to erecting signs that indicate the correct direction towards Mecca, and sounding calls for prayers 5 times a day; we have determined the accomodations have proved distracting towards our primary goal. We are collecting the Korans and ending the other practices immediately. BTW we DO NOT FIND MRE's TO BE TORTURE either! The practice of hannding them out though will continue, unless it too proves too distracting."

10. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Frankly, I'm just fed up.... we have bent over backwards for a group of people that attack us as the Great Satan and the nicer we are to them, the nastier they are to us. Furthermore, they now expect us to bend over backwards and/or contort ourselves into a pretzel to accomodate them. Furthermore, the rules they expect us to follow don't apply to them, they can act like pigs and we're supposed to accomodate them as a result. In short we have been casting pearls before swine.

Having said that, I've determined that this group of people have no place in civilized society and that the only message that gets through to them is force, excessive force, blistering hate and fire and brimstone retribution.

If it were up to me, I'd nuke the Kaaba during the Hajj, bulldoze Medina and in both places, erect pork processing factories. I'd also take the heads of the Gitmo prisoners and try to flush them down the toilet and serve them nothing but ham. And for those suicide bombers.... I'd like to take them out to a mosque during services, put a few sticks up their a$$, light them and permanently cure any case of hemohorroids that they may have.

And that would be for starters.

When the Moslem world decides to act like human beings, then I'd relent.

If this offends anyone, sorry. But enough is enough.