Revealed: Toxic mechanism of vaccines aluminum

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Revealed: Toxic Mechanism of Vaccine Aluminum
New research from Keele University in Staffordshire, England revealed massive aluminum levels in brains of young children suffering from autism and the surprise revelation is that the lowest dosage is the most toxic!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's here for information take it or leave it not my problm if you get off on taking poisons and feeding them to your kid or grandkids. But is my problem when assholes try forcing others to take this bs.

Jesus GAWD you're an idiot -

More vaccine conspiracy theories from Alex Fucking Jones?

I have just the trick!

cf8fd3b7344ec20110bb89e411676eac--pinterest-funny-pinterest-board.jpg

• Banned

I have just the trick!

NO YOU ARE THE IDIOTS BECAUSE DUMBASSES CAN'T BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE INSERTS OF THESE VACCINES WHICH TELLS YOU WHAT IS IN THEM A.H.............
most morons can't research the information they arR to kn lazy and can only ask the very doctor who tells them the same bs because they get hundreds of dollars in kickbacks for selling off the vaccines morons......

AND HOW CAN A FLU SHOT BE GIVEN BASED OFF A FKN FLU VIRSU THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WILL TAKE PLACE THAT PARTICULAR YEAR....

THEY HAVE NO IDEA YET HTEY'RE GIVING A FLU SHOT FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK ............

• Banned

I am going to put this as blunt as possible, You are killing your children. The game is Russian roulette! You are killing their future, and it may not happen straight away but this will come back and bite them. The pharmaceutical companies are nothing more than criminal cartels, in it for the money, mega mega amounts of money IN ITS TRILLIONS. There job is to keep you sick, long enough to make them and their crony partners mega profits. THE EVILS OF BIG PHARMA - https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct... When you let them pump your child with these vaccines you are undermining the nervous system and the bodies immune system. Because it has NOT had the chance to fully develop. This is where there is a strong link with Autism (neurological suffering, Triggered by Toxic immune reaction!), The brain effectively turns into scrambled egg, neurological behavioral & motor development Zombified! Please do your research! Do it for your child! They don`t have a say in this, they are innocent, But you do! You have a choice to protect them. You brought them into the world so they could have a future. Just Ask your doctor what is in it - Do you know what? They don`t even know themselves. They don`t need to know, there job is to stick it in the arm that is all.

I have just the trick!

NO YOU ARE THE IDIOTS BECAUSE DUMBASSES CAN'T BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE INSERTS OF THESE VACCINES WHICH TELLS YOU WHAT IS IN THEM A.H.............
most morons can't research the information they arR to kn lazy and can only ask the very doctor who tells them the same bs because they get hundreds of dollars in kickbacks for selling off the vaccines morons......

AND HOW CAN A FLU SHOT BE GIVEN BASED OFF A FKN FLU VIRSU THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WILL TAKE PLACE THAT PARTICULAR YEAR....

THEY HAVE NO IDEA YET HTEY'RE GIVING A FLU SHOT FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK ............

They take the viruses that they think will be most widespread that will cause the most people to get sick.
It takes time to make the vaccine and their guesses aren't perfect. So some years the vaccine works great, other years, not so much.

Selecting Viruses for the Seasonal Influenza Vaccine | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

I am going to put this as blunt as possible, You are killing your children. The game is Russian roulette! You are killing their future, and it may not happen straight away but this will come back and bite them. The pharmaceutical companies are nothing more than criminal cartels, in it for the money, mega mega amounts of money IN ITS TRILLIONS. There job is to keep you sick, long enough to make them and their crony partners mega profits. THE EVILS OF BIG PHARMA - https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct... When you let them pump your child with these vaccines you are undermining the nervous system and the bodies immune system. Because it has NOT had the chance to fully develop. This is where there is a strong link with Autism (neurological suffering, Triggered by Toxic immune reaction!), The brain effectively turns into scrambled egg, neurological behavioral & motor development Zombified! Please do your research! Do it for your child! They don`t have a say in this, they are innocent, But you do! You have a choice to protect them. You brought them into the world so they could have a future. Just Ask your doctor what is in it - Do you know what? They don`t even know themselves. They don`t need to know, there job is to stick it in the arm that is all.

Bwahahahaha!! :lmao:

You, sir, would benefit from the research and reading of some unbiased sources. Especially before you abuse your children and risk their lives by not having them vaccinated.

I am going to put this as blunt as possible, You are killing your children.

I am going to put this as blunt as possible, You're a moron.

fk u AH if you took the time to LISTEN you assholes who don't bother to learn what is in these vaccines are KILLING ur kids and those who aren't vaccinated idiots........

LEARN WHAT IS IN THEM DUMBASS MORON

THIS IDIOT THOUGHT JUST LIKE YOU LMFAO

Interview recorded on February 3, 2017 in Long Beach, California

THIS IDIOT THOUGHT JUST LIKE YOU LMFAO

Interview recorded on February 3, 2017 in Long Beach, California

AND THIS ASSHOLE THOUGHT JUST LIKE THE REST OF U ASSHOLES......AND THE KIDS PAY THE PRICE FOR YOU PATHETIC STUPIDITY..............

Last edited:

fk u AH if you took the time to LISTEN you assholes who don't bother to learn what is in these vaccines are KILLING ur kids and those who aren't vaccinated idiots........

LEARN WHAT IS IN THEM DUMBASS MORON

Prove it. Show the infant mortality rate is higher than before vaccines existed.

No need to add anymore into their systems. merchants, commerce guru's and regulators determining a safe amount in one item but seem not to take into account all of the overall products of these toxins that we are being saturated in/with.

Aluminium
is neurotoxic. Its free ion, Al(3+) (aq), is highly biologically reactive and uniquely equipped to do damage to essential cellular (neuronal) biochemistry. This unequivocal fact must be the starting point in examining the risk posed by aluminium as a neurotoxin in humans.Apr 30, 2014
What is the risk of aluminium as a neurotoxin? - NCBI

What is the risk of aluminium as a neurotoxin? - PubMed - NCBI

Immunol Res. 2013 Jul;56(2-3):304-16. doi: 10.1007/s12026-013-8403-1.
Aluminum in the central nervous system (CNS): toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants, and autoimmunity.
Shaw CA1, Tomljenovic L.
Author information
Abstract

We have examined the neurotoxicity of aluminum in humans and animals under various conditions, following different routes of administration, and provide an overview of the various associated disease states. The literature demonstrates clearly negative impacts of aluminum on the nervous system across the age span. In adults, aluminum exposure can lead to apparently age-related neurological deficits resembling Alzheimer's and has been linked to this disease and to the Guamanian variant, ALS-PDC. Similar outcomes have been found in animal models. In addition, injection of aluminum adjuvants in an attempt to model Gulf War syndrome and associated neurological deficits leads to an ALS phenotype in young male mice. In young children, a highly significant correlation exists between the number of pediatric aluminum-adjuvanted vaccines administered and the rate of autism spectrum disorders. Many of the features of aluminum-induced neurotoxicity may arise, in part, from autoimmune reactions, as part of the ASIA syndrome.
Aluminum in the central nervous system (CNS): toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants, and autoimmunity. - PubMed - NCBI
PMID:
DOI:
10.1007/s12026-013-8403-1

All of my medication comes in aluminum.

img_2029_m.jpg

Bottled beer taste so much better than that nasty stuff in cans.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU AREN'T A DUMB ASS

HALF YOU assholes have no idea how these VACCINES have NOT BEEN TESTED before.. HALF YOU PATHETIC RETARDS HAVE NO CLUE HOW YOU ARE THE LAB RATS.................

Half you fkrs are do brain damaged that's why you can't think ...................your brains are filled with HOLES

FACT LIKE IT OR NOT .........LET THAT FEAR KEEP YOU DENYING IT LMFAO

upload_2017-11-28_18-29-22.png

http://www.icandecide.com/white-papers/VaccineSafety-Version-1.0-October-2-2017.pdf

upload_2017-11-28_18-30-37.png

upload_2017-11-28_18-33-57.png

SUCH INTELLIGENCE
MONKEY KIDENY CELLS
..................................... like we said idiots.

upload_2017-11-28_18-35-4.png

HPV Gardasil vaccine injured my daughter

and SHE ACTED JUST LIKE YOU DENYING MORONS ARE ON HERE OH AND LOOK WHO PAID THE PRICE............

NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE PHARMACY OR DOCTORS GET SOME BALLS AND ASK FOR THE INSERTS TO WHATEVER LITTLE FLU SHOT YOU GET, VACCINE SHOT......

READ THE GAWD DAM INSERT IT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING IN IT, AND EVERYTHING IT DOES...

The LARGE AMOUNTS WE GIVE KIDS TODAY IS WAY, WAY TO MUCH AT ONE TIME IT IS DOING THESE KIDS IN WTF PART IS SO HARD TO COMPREHEND THAT AMOUNT given to them today at one time is tooooooo much!! ........................

Flu vaccine killed my daughter

I'm a former pro vaccine nurse

Forum List

Back