Quinnipiac Poll May 1st, 2007

Not a tried old lie

White Flag Harry did tell the troops the war is lost

tired old lie: the "surrender bill" lie. America doesn't buy it. but you keep trying to sell it. the american people support the democrat's funding plan with deadlines. it is NOT a surrender bill. America does not see it as a surrender bill. they see it as the right thing to do. deal with it.

tired old lie: the "surrender bill" lie. America doesn't buy it. but you keep trying to sell it. the american people support the democrat's funding plan with deadlines. it is NOT a surrender bill. America does not see it as a surrender bill. they see it as the right thing to do. deal with it.

Looking at the approval ratings 63% of the voters do not like the actions of the Surrender Congress

Looking at the approval ratings 63% of the voters do not like the actions of the Surrender Congress

they may not like the sum total of all the actions (and inactions) of CONGRESS (congress- made up of nearly equal amounts of both parties) but they DO like the democrat's funding plan for the war. THAT much they like a lot.

they may not like the sum total of all the actions (and inactions) of CONGRESS (congress- made up of nearly equal amounts of both parties) but they DO like the democrat's funding plan for the war. THAT much they like a lot.

Dems are in control - it is their approval rating

no...it is an approval rating of congress.... which is nearly 50/50. Show me a question that asks how the people feel about democratic leadership versus the president.

Realclearpolitics.com

ALL the polls are there and they take the average of all of them

Realclearpolitics.com

ALL the polls are there and they take the average of all of them

those polls do not ask what people think of democratic leadership of congress, but what they think of congress overall.

which was my point. thanks for providing another link that makes it for me.

those polls do not ask what people think of democratic leadership of congress, but what they think of congress overall.

which was my point. thanks for providing another link that makes it for me.

It show what a low opinion of the Dem Congress the voters have

It show what a low opinion of the Dem Congress the voters have

it shows what a low opinion they have of congress.... not democrats in congress.

polls also show that the public solidly supports the democratic funding bill with deadlines. you seem to not want to acknowledge that one.

I wonder why???? :lol:

I said:

Show me a question that asks how the people feel about democratic leadership versus the president

you replied with www.realpolitics.com

and it doesn't show any questions like that...which was MY point. Thanks again.

I said:

Show me a question that asks how the people feel about democratic leadership versus the president

you replied with www.realpolitics.com

and it doesn't show any questions like that...which was MY point. Thanks again.

MM I am very sorry

When I post wrong info I admit it

The Dems have even a lower approval number then I have been posting

May 15, 2007
Congress Approval Down to 29%; Bush Approval Steady at 33%
Both ratings are slightly lower than 2007 averages

by Joseph Carroll

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new Gallup Poll finds continued low levels of public support for both Congress and President George W. Bush. Twenty-nine percent of Americans approve of Congress, down slightly from last month's reading (33%) and this year's high point of 37%, while Bush's approval rating is holding steady at 33%. Both the ratings of Congress and the president are slightly lower than their respective 2007 averages. Approval ratings of Congress are higher among Democrats than Republicans, while Bush's ratings are much higher among Republicans.

Congressional Job Approval

According to the May 10-13, 2007, Gallup Poll, 29% of Americans approve and 64% disapprove of the way Congress is handling its job. Congressional approval is down 4 percentage points since last month, and is 3 points lower than the 32% average measured during the first five months of the year. The high point for the congressional approval rating so far this year was the 37% approval measured in February. Although ratings are quite low, Americans have been more positive in their assessments of Congress this year than last year, when an average of just 25% approved of Congress.

http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=27589

it shows what a low opinion they have of congress.... not democrats in congress.

polls also show that the public solidly supports the democratic funding bill with deadlines. you seem to not want to acknowledge that one.

I wonder why???? :lol:

The dems ran on the "culture of corruption" issue. Earmarks was a big part of the subject. When they submitted the surrender bill Bush vetoed, it contained 22 billion in earmarks.

They have lead a very pathetic congress, so far.

again.... what does the low approval rating of congress have to do with the fact that a majority of Americans support the democrat's troop funding bill with deadlines? I disapproved of nearly everything that Bush has done in the white house, but I was an enthusiastic supporter of his invasion of Afghanistan, for example.

you keep running away from the fact that a majority of Americans approved of the funding bill as submitted to the president and disapproved of his veto of it.

again.... what does the low approval rating of congress have to do with the fact that a majority of Americans support the democrat's troop funding bill with deadlines? I disapproved of nearly everything that Bush has done in the white house, but I was an enthusiastic supporter of his invasion of Afghanistan, for example.

you keep running away from the fact that a majority of Americans approved of the funding bill as submitted to the president and disapproved of his veto of it.

The voters support a funding bill

They oppose a surrender bill

That is why Dems are sinking in the polls

The voters support a funding bill

They oppose a surrender bill

That is why Dems are sinking in the polls

you just can't quite bring yourself to admit that the public approved of the DEMOCRAT'S FUNDING BILL WITH DEADLINES that they submitted to the president..... the majority of AMerica was FOR IT as written and was AGAINST the president's veto of it.

pathetic how you cannot accept the truth.

you just can't quite bring yourself to admit that the public approved of the DEMOCRAT'S FUNDING BILL WITH DEADLINES that they submitted to the president..... the majority of AMerica was FOR IT as written and was AGAINST the president's veto of it.

pathetic how you cannot accept the truth.

I hope your "majority" keeps growing

Dems will be in the single digits by next month

what do you say to the fact that a majority of americans supported the democrat's funding bill with deadlines and did not support Bush's veto of it?

what do you say to the fact that a majority of americans supported the democrat's funding bill with deadlines and did not support Bush's veto of it?

As I said, the people support a funding bill -which Dems did not send to PRes Bush

They oppose a surrender bill - which is what Dems sent to Pres Bush

As I said, the people support a funding bill -which Dems did not send to PRes Bush

They oppose a surrender bill - which is what Dems sent to Pres Bush

funny. I posted solid polling figures which say exactly the opposite. The majority of the American people supported the bill the democrats sent to Bush that included deadlines and they opposed Bush's veto of that bill. you can deny that all you like, but the numbers speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back