Quinnipiac Poll May 1st, 2007

funny. I posted solid polling figures which say exactly the opposite. The majority of the American people supported the bill the democrats sent to Bush that included deadlines and they opposed Bush's veto of that bill. you can deny that all you like, but the numbers speak for themselves.

Gallup has the Dem Congres with LOWER numbers then Pres Bush

My how that must piss off liberals like you

I posted solid polling figures which show that the majority of the American people supported the bill the democrats sent to Bush that included deadlines and they opposed Bush's veto of that bill. you can deny that all you like, but the numbers speak for themselves.

quit running away. address that point or shut the fuck up

I posted solid polling figures which show that the majority of the American people supported the bill the democrats sent to Bush that included deadlines and they opposed Bush's veto of that bill. you can deny that all you like, but the numbers speak for themselves.

quit running away. address that point or shut the fuck up

Then why are Dems numbers tanking?:wtf:

answer my question first and then I will answer yours.

you cannot continue to avoid answering questions posed to you and still keep tossing out questions that you expect others to answer.

keep ducking and trying to spin the numbers

keep ducking and trying to spin the numbers

wow. that is truly amazing that you, of all people, would say that! How am I spinning any numbers? the poll question was clear and unambiguous. Do you support the demcorat's funding bill that they sent to the president that contained troop withdrawal deadlines? A majority of Americans said yes. Do you support the president's veto of that bill? a majority of Americans said no.

YOU are the one who is spinning....trying to make congressional approval ratings synonymous with democratic approval ratings when the poll questions do not even mention political parties.

wow. that is truly amazing that you, of all people, would say that! How am I spinning any numbers? the poll question was clear and unambiguous. Do you support the demcorat's funding bill that they sent to the president that contained troop withdrawal deadlines? A majority of Americans said yes. Do you support the president's veto of that bill? a majority of Americans said no.

YOU are the one who is spinning....trying to make congressional approval ratings synonymous with democratic approval ratings when the poll questions do not even mention political parties.

The Gallup poll showsyour beloved Dems with a lower approval number then Pres Bush

The voters are seeing the Dems played them for suckers

The Gallup poll showsyour beloved Dems with a lower approval number then Pres Bush

The voters are seeing the Dems played them for suckers

the gallup poll does not mention party...it only mentions congress....

the polling questions which you run away from are quite specific. Address them, please

Ok I will stop hitting you with facts

It makes your head hurt

hit me with facts all you like...I will address them, but not until after you have at least answered a few of my questions. It is only fair if you continue to ask that you also answer once in a while.

hit me with facts all you like...I will address them, but not until after you have at least answered a few of my questions. It is only fair if you continue to ask that you also answer once in a while.

You mean you will ignore and attempt to spin them

I have an idea: why don't you tell me what YOU mean, instead of inaccurately trying to tell me what I mean?

Why not address the two very specific poll questions which directly contradict your assertions that america did not support the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines?

now really....quit spinning and ducking ....just tell me how you can say one thing when polling data clearly shows the exact opposite?

I have an idea: why don't you tell me what YOU mean, instead of inaccurately trying to tell me what I mean?

Why not address the two very specific poll questions which directly contradict your assertions that america did not support the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines?

now really....quit spinning and ducking ....just tell me how you can say one thing when polling data clearly shows the exact opposite?

You do hate polls that show the Dems are losing support

overall support? that is not the issue here....

the poll question was specific as to the American people's feelings about the democratic war funding plan that contained troop withdrawal deadlines. The polling data shows that a majority of the American people support that bill. the polling data shows that a majority of the American people do NOT support Bush's veto of that bill. Please address those specific poll questions and their results in light of your assertions that seem to be exactly opposite of that. How do you explain the polling numbers for those two questions?

"If you had to choose, which would you favor: the U.S. setting a timetable for removing its troops from Iraq and sticking to that timetable regardless of what is happening in Iraq, or the U.S. keeping troops in Iraq as long as necessary to secure the country, even if that takes many more years?"

Setting a Timetable for Removing Troops 57%
Keeping Troops as Long as Necessary 39%
Unsure 3%

the poll question was specific as to the American people's feelings about the democratic war funding plan that contained troop withdrawal deadlines. The polling data shows that a majority of the American people support that bill. the polling data shows that a majority of the American people do NOT support Bush's veto of that bill. Please address those specific poll questions and their results in light of your assertions that seem to be exactly opposite of that. How do you explain the polling numbers for those two questions?

Again, the voters have no problem with a war funding bill

They oppose the surrender provision

Get over it MM - people do not want to surrender and lose in Iraq

Maybe the Dems will get it when their keep dropping

Get over it MM - people do not want to surrender and lose in Iraq

Maybe the Dems will get it when their keep dropping

can you or can you not address these polling results?

"If you had to choose, which would you favor: the U.S. setting a timetable for removing its troops from Iraq and sticking to that timetable regardless of what is happening in Iraq, or the U.S. keeping troops in Iraq as long as necessary to secure the country, even if that takes many more years?"

Setting a Timetable for Removing Troops 57%
Keeping Troops as Long as Necessary 39%
Unsure 3%

Forum List

Back