Quiet Forum

Said1 said:
And you guys laugh at me when I get lonely for my frenchmen. :firing:

I miss the Frenchmen too, but at least tonight '24' is on!

no1tovote4 said:
Nah, PE is fun. So is j1234567.3153476.

I'm really fighting the urge to call J234455 R2D2 or C3PO (is C3PO right?) or Chewie, or Wookie. :scratch:

Who was the comedian who said "You can call me J, or you can call me...." :D

Said1 said:
I'm really fighting the urge to call J234455 R2D2 or C3PO (is C3PO right?) or Chewie, or Wookie. :scratch:

Who was the comedian who said "You can call me J, or you can call me...." :D

C3PO is right. I don't think you should fight it. They saw the movies there, he probably would even understand it.

:D

Said1 said:
Tsk, tsk, I see someone has had a little nip of courage this evening. :asshole:

Hey Said1, I think you are peachy! :laugh: I think what's going on here is the whole problem with the forum, some don't like others? Fine in politics/religion/even WOT, but here?

Kathianne said:
Hey Said1, I think you are peachy! :laugh: I think what's going on here is the whole problem with the forum, some don't like others? Fine in politics/religion/even WOT, but here?

Now Said1 just let me know that Dillo was kidding and so was she. I'm so happy, they are two of my favorite people. I always agree with Said1, :laugh: Now Dillo? :dev2: j/k :thup:

I will admit to my feelings being hurt when I read through some threads awhile ago. I've left that behind, even if others haven't.

Kathianne said:
Now Said1 just let me know that Dillo was kidding and so was she. I'm so happy, they are two of my favorite people. I always agree with Said1, :laugh: Now Dillo? :dev2: j/k :thup:

I will admit to my feelings being hurt when I read through some threads awhile ago. I've left that behind, even if others haven't.

Now if he believes that, I can hook him up with some swamp land.....rrrreeeeeaaalll cheap. :alco:

Hey, speaking of hurt feelings; Bully called me a sorry sac of ecrement this morning. The bastard is lucky he deleted it. I wouldn't consider that sort of name calling very "Zenninsh" on his part. :fu2:

Said1 said:
Now if he believes that, I can hook him up with some swamp land.....rrrreeeeeaaalll cheap. :alco:

Hey, speaking of hurt feelings; Bully called me a sorry sac of ecrement this morning. The bastard is lucky he deleted it. I wouldn't consider that sort of name calling very "Zenninsh" on his part.

Hey anyone noticing when the last link to Drudge was? hmmmm???? :laugh:

Said1 said:

Hey, speaking of hurt feelings; Bully called me a sorry sac of ecrement this morning. The bastard is lucky he deleted it. I wouldn't consider that sort of name calling very "Zenninsh" on his part. :fu2:

Hey, nobody's perfect and Bully is an excellent example of that.

Forum List

Back