Quick question for those of you who aren't black

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Why do you love blacks so much?

Again, I would understand if you want to approach the world without hate or something like that. But if you aren't black, and you are continually proclaiming your love of blacks, you are just engaging in virtue signaling, you are just announcing that you have drank the kool aid.

Gee ... I don't know ...

hbc12.jpg

It's a mystery.

Again, I would understand if you want to approach the world without hate or something like that. But if you aren't black, and you are continually proclaiming your love of blacks, you are just engaging in virtue signaling, you are just announcing that you have drank the kool aid.

Tell us more David Duke.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The question is why do you dislike blacks?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

I don’t love them or hate them as a group. There are some that I like, my future son in law is one, and there are some I hate, Holder, 0bama, etc.

Why? Why can’t we just love blacks?

Remember Jeffrey dahmer? Well why do you love all whites when whites like him exist?

Let me ask you, do you hate all black people?

I don’t love them or hate them as a group. There are some that I like, my future son in law is one, and there are some I hate, Holder, 0bama, etc.
Is your son in law like Ben Carson?

Until some Democrat comes along, I don't actually think about race at all.

I judge people on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.

No, my son in Law is apolitical.

I dislike ANY one that protests for criminals
I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

I think a lot dislike the blacks--not for their skin color, or that they commit crimes at much higher rates, but because they protest so much for criminals that are JUSTIFIABLY shot in self defense

some of it is pure racism, but a lot of it isn't

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

I think a lot dislike the blacks--not for their skin color, or that they commit crimes at much higher rates, but because they protest so much for criminals that are JUSTIFIABLY shot in self defense

I look forward to all your upcoming threads criticizing white criminals.

I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life. LOL

I dislike ANY hypocrites
I dislike ALL criminals

I look forward to all your upcoming threads criticizing white criminals.

...when I post threads on black crap--it is to show the hypocrisy of the blacks and black posters on USMB
....you don't get it do you?? the idiocy is the people who are PRO criminal ....these protesters protesting FOR criminals who are usually resisting/attacking/threatening
...most whites usually say ''good, another criminal dead'' when a known ,white criminal is dead
..where as the blacks scream ''RACISM''
...I can understand being leery of police cover ups---but not when the evidence clearly shows other wise and not when there is enough evidence to show anything

I'm just happy you have a black son in law. I like to think about the first day you found out. Must have been one of the ________ days of your life. LOL
Seriously considering being the least hung in the family?

Forum List

Back