AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
DavidMatthewstupacDr.jpg

Are you racially fluid? - CNN

David Matthews states he identifies as a "black man."

A curious notion, leading me to wonder if David Matthews identifies as successful, accomplished, free thinking black American citizen choosing to peacefully pursue his own individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

Or does David Matthews identify himself as belonging to a significant population of segregation-minded, freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent, choosing to enjoy their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness!

I am curious to learn if "black American neighbor David Matthews, believes "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens choosing to use HATEFUL, divisive, denigrating terms like "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" when referring to our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends and neighbors of African descent, are acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of black or American citizens of African descent?

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Let’s Talk #RACISM, #CHILD ABUSE, #AMERICAN MUSIC ART, #PRO-BLACK AMERICA, #*ITCHES & “HOES”

I am also curious to learn if as a "black man" raised, nurtured and socialized in America, does David Matthews identify with, or can he empathize with a significant number of black or American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including at least a dozen President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama friends and WH guests...

obamawhitehouseguest.jpg

...who for more than thirty years have been writing, composing, performing and promoting VIOLENCE riddled American music art advising people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb, that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect? (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")?

obamacartermackmilli.jpg

NasirNasbinOluDaraJo.jpg

_________________​

DrRossHarrisUmbrage0.png

Peace.
__
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our black or American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of the Center for Youth Wellness, joins the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking - THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN Childhood Trauma victim - in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D. - Tupac Shakur - Passionate Americans

Last edited:

Forum List

Back