QUESTIONs

I do.

Probably.

I'm girding my political loins to once again vote for whom I hope will be the LEAST WORSE choice.

How many of you on this board actually vote???
Are you voting for Obama again?

I vote in every election....

I usually don't vote for meaningless local positions like coroner... As a matter of fact most idiots who win coroner around here aren't even medical doctors - I think the guy who just won that position is a fucking veterinarian...

I vote for sheriff tho, oddly enough those who are elected have zero experience as an officer - they're usually lawyers...

I vote...

Always have, I'm only 26 so that's not a lot of elections.

That may change though, it was a very empty feeling writing in Ron Paul last time. So most likely I won't be voting in the presidential election this year.

That may change though, it was a very empty feeling writing in Ron Paul last time. So most likely I won't be voting in the presidential election this year.

You should vote in this upcoming election...

You want Obamafuck to have a second term??

You give Obama a second chance and it will be 1984 in 2016...

Obama's 1st term is just GWB's 3rd term, so no I don't care if it's Romney or Obama. Won't make the least bit of difference.

I don't vote for big gov't fascists, couldn't care less what party they're in.

Obama's 1st term is just GWB's 3rd term, so no I don't care if it's Romney or Obama. Won't make the least bit of difference.

When I was your age I used to think that way too...

Sometimes you have to vote for the lesser of the two evils to boot the evil guy out...

Not voting is just a waste of a vote.

You think I would enjoy voting for Romney? hell no, but it is better than having 4 more years of Obamafuck...

If Obamafuck wins he will destroy our constitution... You'll have Van Jones and other DOJ assholes raiding your house to make sure you're up to "government expectations."

Obama is the next Stalin.....

Always and I can't vote for Obama again because i didn't vote for the moron in the first place.

When I was your age I used to think that way too...

Sometimes you have to vote for the lesser of the two evils to boot the evil guy out...

Not voting is just a waste of a vote.

You think I would enjoy voting for Romney? hell no, but it is better than having 4 more years of Obamafuck...

If Obamafuck wins he will destroy our constitution... You'll have Van Jones and other DOJ assholes raiding your house to make sure you're up to "government expectations."

Obama is the next Stalin.....

I was fed this same stuff in 2000, couldn't vote yet but i believed it. Then Bush ended up being way more liberal than Bill Clinton.

The next president is always more liberal and more pro-big gov't than the last one, they each lower the bar more than the one before it. I guarantee, whether it's 2012 or 2016, the next republican president will be even more liberal than Obama. Hard to believe that now, just like it was hard to believe the same about Clinton.

I've never missed an election having cast my first vote for Ronald Reagan for POTUS. I voted for him again in 1984. Heck, Reagan would almost be considered a flaming liberal since the whack jobs have hijacked the GOP.

Since then I have never voted for a losing POTUS candidate with the exceptions being Gore (who won the popular vote by more than 1/2 million) and Kerry.

I will support Obama for a second term only because he wasn't challenged and beaten this year in the primary and if "Flip-Flop" Romney is the best the conservatives can come up with then they are hopelessly lost.

Always, for the national elections - The Administration has provided sound and stable leadership the country sourly needed and curtailed the 07-09 Great Recession.

how many will be voting for the Administration for the first time?

Always. We just had a municiple election on the 3rd. What is even more important for me than electing a new dog catcher or school board member are the ballot initiatives and bond issues the put out there to vote on.
I will cast my vote vis-a-vis the liver-lipped imposter the same as I voted in '08.

How many of you on this board actually vote???
I can't answer that question. I can say only that I do vote.

Are you voting for Obama again?
I didn't vote for that pathetic excuse for a President in the first place. I will never vote for Obama or anyone sharing his Marxist philosophy.

I vote. Always have and always will. Its one of those Rights bought with blood and should never be taken lightly.

I won't be voting for Barry. Didn't vote for him in 08 and no way in 12.

Always and yes here too...although I might vote Santorum in the Primary if I can stomach registering Republican. :D

Yes, and I will wait for the Republican nominee to name a VP, and I HOPE, debates, Also, the economy as of the election date.

Forum List

Back