CDZ Question!

A 5 year waiting list with more people being added every day, how many damn judges would you have to hire to unclog that mess?

And talk about a midevil [medieval] solution to a modern day problem "just hire more workers"

Shutting down the Southern border with an effective wall/fence/barrier will greatly slow the flow.

Yes, we need to "just hire more workers". If nothing else, we need to do that in order to catch up. We also need to allocate more money for enforcement of overstayed visas. I presume you agree?

Far, far older than medieval is the use of more workers. The ancient pyramids of Egypt and Mexico were built by just using more workers.

What is your solution?

Nope. Anybody has the right to request asylum. That is a given. If we aren't set up to process those requests, that is out fault. You are trying to say asylum seekers are no different than migrants who just want across the border are the same thing. They are not.

Yes, they have a "right" to ask for asylum but they have no right to demand those requests be responded to in a timely manner, or ever.

The vast majority of asylum seekers are simply seeking a loophole to enter the United States. Approximately 80% of those applying are denied.

They made no effort to avoid the capture, instead they purposefully lined up and waited for border patrol to "capture" them.
Yup, they do this. They get arrested, they get a notification for a court date, and then they disappear never to show up in court.

Pretty slick how that works out for them.

To be fair to them, their court date is anywhere from 3-5 years from the time they were arrested, and I don't believe we should be holding people for 3 years waiting for a court date.

The law simply needs to be changed, if you come across illegally you are deported IMMEDIATELY, no court date.

Or we could have enough judges to prevent such a long delay.
So basically the American taxpayer would be forced to pay more and more and more money to accommodate the invaders? How is that even fair? Remember that only 50% of Americans actually pay federal taxes.

Invaders? % that pay federal taxes? Typical right wing silliness. As usual you can;t stay on subject. If your argument is failing, you have to try to throw some unrelated talking point in. I'm surprised you didn't mention Hillary or Benghazi.

What was your point?

I don't champion the system as it exists. I do think it can be fixed. I have addressed previous fences. Perhaps you should reread what has been said. A wall to prevent asylum seekers from applying without giving them a reasonable rout to apply is immoral.

They have many reasonable routes. All they have to do is present themselves at any port of entry. A wall prevents no one, NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON from applying for asylum. Zip, Zero, Nada!

I don't champion the system as it exists. I do think it can be fixed. I have addressed previous fences. Perhaps you should reread what has been said. A wall to prevent asylum seekers from applying without giving them a reasonable rout to apply is immoral.

They have many reasonable routes. All they have to do is present themselves at any port of entry. A wall prevents no one, NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON from applying for asylum. Zip, Zero, Nada!

They are intentionally processing only a very few at the points of entry. The rest are turned away. It might take months to reach the front of the line. I would try to find a quicker way myself.

They are intentionally processing only a very few at the points of entry. The rest are turned away. It might take months to reach the front of the line. I would try to find a quicker way myself.

We would appreciate your reliable source and link, please.

As you know, eighty percent of those applying for asylum are denied when they get to court anyway.

These vermin send operatives down to organize these criminals to rush up here and swamp the system, and when it has the desired results they then snivel and whine about the problem they create, including getting children killed, and try and claim we're somehow obligated to get them all in court within an hour or so or something ridiculous. These scum are just sleaze, and so are their pet 'victims'. If they truly wanted to resolve these peoples' problems they would be down at the original source of the problems and playing 'Social Justice Warriors' there, instead of here where they sit around doing nothing except bankrupting social services and wrecking school systems and laughing about it. Pelosi and the Democrats just buy more booze on the Federal dime and fly off to party somewhere, while these dufuses run around shilling all the boards with their fake 'concerns'.

These vermin send operatives down to organize these criminals to rush up here and swamp the system, and when it has the desired results they then snivel and whine about the problem they create, including getting children killed, and try and claim we're somehow obligated to get them all in court within an hour or so or something ridiculous. These scum are just sleaze, and so are their pet 'victims'. If they truly wanted to resolve these peoples' problems they would be down at the original source of the problems and playing 'Social Justice Warriors' there, instead of here where they sit around doing nothing except bankrupting social services and wrecking school systems and laughing about it. Pelosi and the Democrats just buy more booze on the Federal dime and fly off to party somewhere, while these dufuses run around shilling all the boards with their fake 'concerns'.

Link to that hour or so claim, or is it just another right wing lie?

Link to that hour or so claim, or is it just another right wing lie?

Do it yourself, gimp. You never post anything with any credibility, you don't get to order anyone else around.

Asylum Seekers Being Turned Away No Matter Where They Cross the Border

The President said only those who arrive at Ports of Entry will be considered. DHS refutes your opinion piece from an unheard of blog.

The president can't change laws on a whim. We are still processing those that cross everywhere, but they are just doing a crappy job of it.

The President said only those who arrive at Ports of Entry will be considered. DHS refutes your opinion piece from an unheard of blog.

The president can't change laws on a whim. We are still processing those that cross everywhere, but they are just doing a crappy job of it.

Why not? Obama changed laws on a whim, and I doubt you cared one bit.

Also, there is no law that states even that says even those that enter illegally get to apply for asylum especially when we know they are unlikely to ever come back to court .

New talking code, Democrats ‘hostage taking” they have used this one before!

What law was changed?

Was it great with you when failed former President Barack Hussein Obama changed laws on a whim?

Walls worked well in medieval times.....what's changed?
They work well now, also. People haven't changed.
We can put all the electronics along the border to tell us of an illegal crossing, but it doesn't stop the crossing.
We don't have nearly enough border agents to apprehend those that breached the border.
A wall would cut the flow of illegals coming across to a trickle.

A wall plus electronics is a winner.

Walls aren't very effective when BOTH sides want an individual on one side of the border or the other. The opposition to the wall should be enough to tell even the most ardent build the wall guy that a wall is NOT the answer for us.

Walls are a TEMPORARY solution for people like the Israelis who are keeping invaders out. We aren't being invaded. Half the country wants the foreigners here.... including Trump and a lot of the other double talking, hoodwinking, jackoffs that practice wall worship (like Bill O'Reilly) , that have undocumented workers on their own payroll.

Build the wall cultists, be forewarned" You're being played by both sides of the aisle.

Last edited:
our war on drugs merely creates more refugees.

why not help finance new cities instead of a drug war.

Where and why? Since when is it our government's job to build new cities?
since the right wing is whining about refugees and want to waste money on a wall.

What does securing our country have to do with my tax dollars building new cities? What do we do with the "old" ones destroyed by Democrats?

Cities-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Walls aren't very effective when BOTH sides want an individual on one side of the border or the other. The opposition to the wall should be enough to tell even the most ardent build the wall guy that a wall is NOT the answer for us.

Walls are a TEMPORARY solution for people like the Israelis who are keeping invaders out. We aren't being invaded. Half the country wants the foreigners here.... including Trump and a lot of the other double talking, hoodwinking, jackoffs that practice wall worship (like Bill O'Reilly) , but have undocumented workers on their own payroll.

Build the wall cultists, be forewarned" You're being played by both sides of the aisle.

What do you consider 11-20 million people entering into our country, without permission, about whom we know nothing if not an invasion?

Bill O'Reilly had a great workable plan to deal with illegal aliens. What do you have?

Forum List

Back