CDZ Question: Why are'nt liberals concerned that 1,500 immigrant children got " misplaced' by our gov

CHSeeman

Rookie
Apr 15, 2018
Why are'nt liberals concerned that 1,500 immigrant children got " misplaced' by our government.

Why are'nt liberals concerned that 1,500 immigrant children got " misplaced' by our government.
We are concerned. We plan on voting out this incompetent GOP led congress and stopping Trump from robbing these children from their families.

Why in the world would you believe that?

Where is your proof?

Ever hear of voting?

I assume he is talking about the kids from the below articles.

US lost track of 1,500 undocumented children, but says it's not 'legally responsible' - CNNPolitics

Analysis | Fact-checking immigration spin on separating families and 1,500 ‘lost’ children

Not sure what to make of it. In an ideal world we would lose zero children. It seems like the press reported on it. Not sure if we can blame Donald, Obama, or Bush II.

My take is let's see where it goes, bad paperwork, adoption agencies stealing kids to sell, I mean adopt out. We'll see.

Forum List

Back