Question to those Americans who say they love this country

"To know a person's religion we need not listen to his profession of faith but must find his brand of intolerance." Eric Hoffer

The idiocy inherent in this OP is that somehow tolerance and respect for all religions is a bad thing. No one is bending anywhere, this is America, there is religious freedom, is that not clear by now. The fascist element on the right wants to limit freedom for all religions over 911, they obviously know none of our history of interfering in other nations. If you occupy or interfere in a nation's internal situation you open yourself up to retaliation. Have any of the idiots who hate Islam ever turned their hatred on doctor killers in this nation, on McVeigh a Catholic who killed many, or Eric Rudolph, another Catholic, who thankfully was less successful? The same narrow minded idiocy that fills the heads of these murderers fills the heads of those who cannot respect all people. Hatred and stupidity have no national or religious bounds. Humankind is still a primitive animal who can kill over ideas that exist only in the mind.

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen FORA.tv - Sam Keen: In The Absence of God
Has anyone else ever noticed that whenever a group asks to be accepted and granted the same rights as everyone else, the reactionary right belly aches about "Bending over backwards" to accommodate citizens and their rights? Take a look at any of the anti-Gay marriage threads. Same meme. Women's rights? Civil rights? Why the reactionaries all gripe about "bending over backwards".

I guess the rights enjoyed by the reactionaries are somehow exclusive to that group and anyone else wanting equal treatment is just an annoyance.

"To know a person's religion we need not listen to his profession of faith but must find his brand of intolerance." Eric Hoffer

The idiocy inherent in this OP is that somehow tolerance and respect for all religions is a bad thing. No one is bending anywhere, this is America, there is religious freedom, is that not clear by now. The fascist element on the right wants to limit freedom for all religions over 911, they obviously know none of our history of interfering in other nations. If you occupy or interfere in a nation's internal situation you open yourself up to retaliation. Have any of the idiots who hate Islam ever turned their hatred on doctor killers in this nation, on McVeigh a Catholic who killed many, or Eric Rudolph, another Catholic, who thankfully was less successful? The same narrow minded idiocy that fills the heads of these murderers fills the heads of those who cannot respect all people. Hatred and stupidity have no national or religious bounds. Humankind is still a primitive animal who can kill over ideas that exist only in the mind.

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen FORA.tv - Sam Keen: In The Absence of God
Has anyone else ever noticed that whenever a group asks to be accepted and granted the same rights as everyone else, the reactionary right belly aches about "Bending over backwards" to accommodate citizens and their rights? Take a look at any of the anti-Gay marriage threads. Same meme. Women's rights? Civil rights? Why the reactionaries all gripe about "bending over backwards".

I guess the rights enjoyed by the reactionaries are somehow exclusive to that group and anyone else wanting equal treatment is just an annoyance.

I love the way the left belly aches and whines for equality but when they are in control theirs no such thing. It's their way or else.

I have concluded that many republicans have simply gone insane. I'm not saying that some Dem's aren't insane either, but not the same pathological egotistical insanity that now plagues the republican party, and is why they have lost so much credibility. The irony is that, though they pretend to defend this country, they are infact the ones that would cause it to go down if they had their way, because, every country would hate us, and we would be all alone and have nobody or nothing, if Republican policies were fully and comprehensibly instituted.

This post is a perfect example of moronic Americanism, fueled %100 by current republican ideology.

Last edited:
I have concluded that many republicans have simply gone insane. I'm not saying that some Dem's aren't insane either, but not the same pathological egotistical insanity that now plagues the republican party, and is why they have lost so much credibility. The irony is that, though they pretend to defend this country, they are infact the ones that would cause it to go down if they had their way, because, every country would hate us, and we would be all alone and have nobody or nothing, if Republican policies were fully and comprehensibly instituted.

This post is a perfect example of moronic Americanism, fueled %100 by current republican ideology.

I conclude that you are insane.

Tissue?

Glad to hear that you do not fall into the media and obama hype of fear. If the crazy preac hers burns a few Muslim books so what If they get piss so what? If they kill so what? That was their plan all along. They do not need a reason to kill.

To put things into perspective, the Muslims flew some airplanes into a couple buildings and we got angry.

We, on the other hand, in the forms of the British up to 1945 and the US following that have redrawn the map of their region, knocked down and set up govenments, ruled, tried and condemned their citizens, imposed our culture and held up their beliefs as quaint, backward and provincial.

All things considered, if they did to us what we have done to them, there'd be more mushroom clouds than oil derecks in the Middle East.

Isreal is the right homeland of the Jew. The arabs were the killing mechine after hitler was removed. We have done nothing but put things back in its rightful place.

Richard the Lion Hearted would appreciate your world view. That view might benefit from a consideration of the Golden Rule. I've heard that the Tora (sp?) can be condensed to this one thought: Do not do to others what you would find hateful to yourself.

May or may not be right on this, but it seems pretty wise.

Would you find it hateful for a foreign power to roll into the USA, re-name all of the states, re-draw the borders according to nothing important to you, select and support a ruler not of your choosing and impose a culture dictating the dress codes, social conduct and education?

If your answer is "Yes", you may be on the verge of understanding the past hostility of the Middle East to the West.

The current situation is not the past, but the past is prologue.

To put things into perspective, the Muslims flew some airplanes into a couple buildings and we got angry.

We, on the other hand, in the forms of the British up to 1945 and the US following that have redrawn the map of their region, knocked down and set up govenments, ruled, tried and condemned their citizens, imposed our culture and held up their beliefs as quaint, backward and provincial.

All things considered, if they did to us what we have done to them, there'd be more mushroom clouds than oil derecks in the Middle East.

Isreal is the right homeland of the Jew. The arabs were the killing mechine after hitler was removed. We have done nothing but put things back in its rightful place.

Richard the Lion Hearted would appreciate your world view. That view might benefit from a consideration of the Golden Rule. I've heard that the Tora (sp?) can be condensed to this one thought: Do not do to others what you would find hateful to yourself.

May or may not be right on this, but it seems pretty wise.

Would you find it hateful for a foreign power to roll into the USA, re-name all of the states, re-draw the borders according to nothing important to you, select and support a ruler not of your choosing and impose a culture dictating the dress codes, social conduct and education?

If your answer is "Yes", you may be on the verge of understanding the past hostility of the Middle East to the West.

The current situation is not the past, but the past is prologue.
That land is Israel's land but even if they were not there someone would be trying to exterminate them.

I love the way the left belly aches and whines for equality but when they are in control theirs no such thing. It's their way or else.
Just how is there no such thing as equality? Are you being denied equal rights? Can you please cite specifically where I'm wrong and you are right on this issue? Or are you just venting and whining because that's just what you do?

Just how is there no such thing as equality? Are you being denied equal rights? Can you please cite specifically where I'm wrong and you are right on this issue? Or are you just venting and whining because that's just what you do?

I am not the one who has cried about being treated unfairly. The left do that all the time.

I am not the one who has cried about being treated unfairly. The left do that all the time.
That's not what you said! Need I remind you?
I love the way the left belly aches and whines for equality but when they are in control theirs no such thing. It's their way or else

It's their way or else? What do you mean by that? And you're not being treated unfairly, unless you are gay, a woman, an immigrant, or a minority and are forced to interact with a right wing extremist like you.

Why is it that Americans will bend over backwards to appease the Islam country's? Why is that we must walk around such issues like the 9/11 Mosque, and the Florida Qur’an bonfire? Is it from fear of an attack from a peaceful religion, It's a known fact they have killed Americans before without any provocation in the past. Like some of these attacks from the following link.
frontline: target america: terrorist attacks on americans, 1979-1988

Some people are so devoid of knowledge they think they can win hearts and minds of Mohammedans, Anything that threatens that gossamer delusion is an act of anti American hate.

There was a failure With GW Bush directly after 9/11 to make the case specifically addressing the ideology that put into actions that ended in the piles of ruble in New York and Washington and a smoking hole in Pennsylvania.

This failure has been passed on daily .
The Acts of 9/11 were acts of fundamental Islam believers acting in accordance with the Quran and hadith .

The problem with that facts is those in "power' have no answer to combat Islam.
Since that day
Those in Power have lied continually to protect Islam from the 15000 attacks since 9/11
We have made no effort to promote the treasures of western commerce education and freedoms ,we have devalued the dollar and capitalism out of existence .We had shackled our freedoms in an effort to make ourselves safe.
The Christianity has been attacked as Islam is beheld as a jewel with an unblemished history .
Our business are movie to Islamic countries and our allies begin to take US less seriously and our government walks around in clownshoes with a red nose spouting more ridicules lies about the economy , its efforts and Islam.

Soon the Government will have the full bozo suit on and the west will collapse all to protect a lies.

I love the way the left belly aches and whines for equality but when they are in control theirs no such thing. It's their way or else

It's their way or else? What do you mean by that? And you're not being treated unfairly, unless you are gay, a woman, an immigrant, or a minority and are forced to interact with a right wing extremist like you.

As I said it is the left who whine about being treated unfairly.- Don't like it deal with it.

You might be onto something if you were not such a hack.

As I said it is the left who whine about being treated unfairly.- Don't like it deal with it.

Dealing with unfair treatment at the hands of bigots and morons is the responsibility of all Americans. Perhaps if you were more like an American and less like a totalitarian, you would realize that YOU are the one who must "deal with it".

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do.

[ 2:193.. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

Dealing with unfair treatment at the hands of bigots and morons is the responsibility of all Americans. Perhaps if you were more like an American and less like a totalitarian, you would realize that YOU are the one who must "deal with it".

everybody is a bigot and a moron to someone else

I might note that what I am seeing here is apparently the right wing thinks that the 1st Amendment can be suspended any time that it offends their prissy little sensibilities.

It doesn't apply to crime syndicates, that that case wasn't made directly in the wake of 9/11 is the fault of GW Bush and a result of years of political correct brainwashing.

everybody is a bigot and a moron to someone else
It's the bigots and morons who would wrap themselves in the American flag and then deny rights to their fellow citizens who are the most repugnant. Americans who find it fun to deny rights are not Americans at all, are they?

Why is it that Americans will bend over backwards to appease the Islam country's? Why is that we must walk around such issues like the 9/11 Mosque, and the Florida Qur’an bonfire? Is it from fear of an attack from a peaceful religion, It's a known fact they have killed Americans before without any provocation in the past. Like some of these attacks from the following link.
frontline: target america: terrorist attacks on americans, 1979-1988

It is all about an election cycle. You see the Liberals think they can blame the Republicans for the opposition to the Mosque and the Koran Burning and win political points. They will say or do ANYTHING at this point cause they know they are in deep trouble.

Bullshit. On September 17, 2001, George W. Bush gave this speech. Muslim hatred has zero to do with "election cycles." He knew, as does President Obama, that it serves no good purpose to enflame an entire population because of the behavior of a few.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA]YouTube - GWB's entire "Islam is Peace" speech[/ame]

Forum List

Back