Question to those Americans who say they love this country

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why is it that Americans will bend over backwards to appease the Islam country's? Why is that we must walk around such issues like the 9/11 Mosque, and the Florida Qur’an bonfire? Is it from fear of an attack from a peaceful religion, It's a known fact they have killed Americans before without any provocation in the past. Like some of these attacks from the following link.
frontline: target america: terrorist attacks on americans, 1979-1988

Why is it that Americans will bend over backwards to appease the Islam country's? Why is that we must walk around such issues like the 9/11 Mosque, and the Florida Qur’an bonfire? Is it from fear of an attack from a peaceful religion, It's a known fact they have killed Americans before without any provocation in the past. Like some of these attacks from the following link.

It is all about an election cycle. You see the Liberals think they can blame the Republicans for the opposition to the Mosque and the Koran Burning and win political points. They will say or do ANYTHING at this point cause they know they are in deep trouble.

It is all about an election cycle. You see the Liberals think they can blame the Republicans for the opposition to the Mosque and the Koran Burning and win political points. They will say or do ANYTHING at this point cause they know they are in deep trouble.

Sarg sir this has gone on way to long. I am not so sure that politics has much to do with it. I think society as a whole has tried to appease these people. These people that say they are peaceful people. Some times they aat like they are 4 years old.

Last edited:

I don't understand why we don't purposely piss everyone off....who do they think they are anyways? Don't they know we rule the world?

We are supposed to be better than anyone else. We are supposed to be a beacon of civilization that other people in the world can look to and say we want to be like them, to have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To be able to peacefully walk down the street and see Moslems living next to Jews, or seeing a Mosque sitting next to a Synagogue or Church.

We as Americans believe that all human beings have the right to pursue happiness or has that changed? Are we now saying that all men are not created equal and endowed with unalienable rights? There will always be evil people around, Americans, foreigners or whatever and even if they do great harm do not blame the innocent ones. For that is what the evil ones seek, they seek to turn peaceful people against peaceful people for that is when they will prosper in the chaos that follows.

How is supporting and recognizing a particular group's rights considered "bending over backwards"?
I'm sorry that a dozen radicals and George W Bush have so deeply instilled your fear of the Boogeyman.
This month it's Islam.
Whose rights do we strip next month?

Mine?
Your's?

No thanks

apathy is taking control in the USA, unfortunately. and apathy leads to bondage, so good job, people.

I really think it's a case of a "few bad apples". When you consider the sheer number of Muslims in the world, the one's that are engaging in radical violence are a very small percentage. I was reading this article today on CNN. Twelve US Soldiers are facing charges for murdering Afghan civilians. Now I understand they aren't convicted of anything yet, but it sounds pretty bad. My point is, should we say the US Army is bad because of these guys (if they are convicted)?

My opinion is no, we shouldn't. The same should hold true for Muslims.

How is supporting and recognizing a particular group's rights considered "bending over backwards"?
I'm sorry that a dozen radicals and George W Bush have so deeply instilled your fear of the Boogeyman.
This month it's Islam.

Mine?
Your's?

No thanks

obama "burn the qu'ran it might cause the muslims to kill"

The Imam if I move the mosque now it might cause muslims to kill.
So who's living in fear, over people who have already killed with not reason.

Last edited:
apathy is taking control in the USA, unfortunately. and apathy leads to bondage, so good job, people.

Give us time Liberty, give us time... The media works two ways. Negative, they give us the news they want to give us(not sure who they are but they seem to have a puppet master quality)... Positive, its constently thrown in the faces of the public and we're catching on.

I don't understand why we don't purposely piss everyone off....who do they think they are anyways? Don't they know we rule the world?

If someone has it in them to hate you anyway, not much you do won't piss them off.

Kind of like if I say I'm against gay marriage, you would hypothetically hate anything I said or did from then on out. In that case, why would I bend over backwards to appease someone who doesn't like me anyway?

This month it's Islam.

Mine?
Your's?

No thanks

You didn't address Obama or the Imam.
They didn't start this thread accusing Americans of bending over backwards by being tolerant of other's rights.
If burning the Qu'ran triggers an extremist attack, we'll pound their asses into the sand too.
If moving the mosque causes attacks, ditto.

Luckily, it's a non-issue now that both parties have changed course.

Let me add that, now that the Mosque is moving, this is my last post on the subject.
:eusa_shhh:

This month it's Islam.

Mine?
Your's?

No thanks

You didn't address Obama or the Imam.
They didn't start this thread accusing Americans of bending over backwards by being tolerant of other's rights.
If burning the Qu'ran triggers an extremist attack, we'll pound their asses into the sand too.
If moving the mosque causes attacks, ditto.

Luckily, it's a non-issue now that both parties have changed course.

Let me add that, now that the Mosque is moving, this is my last post on the subject.
:eusa_shhh:

You were the one that brought up the blame bush. But it is obama who is spewing fear on the American people. I say fuck'um and eat lead.

Not sure how we appease Islamic countries.

No one is walking around the mosque issue. Hell, its been a huge discussion for both sides of the issue. Theres nothing wrong with that. Thats the American way.

The Florida Quran burning has been the hot button issue of the last two weeks. Not walking around that.

To say people fear something because they discuss events is just not correct. To hate another people because of their religious beliefs is fear.

Im not afraid of anothers religious belief or color or creed or sexual preference. I love America and fear nothing.

No one is walking around the mosque issue. Hell, its been a huge discussion for both sides of the issue. Theres nothing wrong with that. Thats the American way.

The Florida Quran burning has been the hot button issue of the last two weeks. Not walking around that.

To say people fear something because they discuss events is just not correct. To hate another people because of their religious beliefs is fear.

Im not afraid of anothers religious belief or color or creed or sexual preference. I love America and fear nothing.

Glad to hear that you do not fall into the media and obama hype of fear. If the crazy preac hers burns a few Muslim books so what If they get piss so what? If they kill so what? That was their plan all along. They do not need a reason to kill.

Glad to hear that you do not fall into the media and obama hype of fear. If the crazy preac hers burns a few Muslim books so what If they get piss so what? If they kill so what? That was their plan all along. They do not need a reason to kill.

So, what youre saying is that its no big deal if the preacher burns the books even if they get pissed, right?

"To know a person's religion we need not listen to his profession of faith but must find his brand of intolerance." Eric Hoffer

The idiocy inherent in this OP is that somehow tolerance and respect for all religions is a bad thing. No one is bending anywhere, this is America, there is religious freedom, is that not clear by now. The fascist element on the right wants to limit freedom for all religions over 911, they obviously know none of our history of interfering in other nations. If you occupy or interfere in a nation's internal situation you open yourself up to retaliation. Have any of the idiots who hate Islam ever turned their hatred on doctor killers in this nation, on McVeigh a Catholic who killed many, or Eric Rudolph, another Catholic, who thankfully was less successful? The same narrow minded idiocy that fills the heads of these murderers fills the heads of those who cannot respect all people. Hatred and stupidity have no national or religious bounds. Humankind is still a primitive animal who can kill over ideas that exist only in the mind.

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen FORA.tv - Sam Keen: In The Absence of God

Watching Faux News has made you stupid, dude.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5WWC9eq1U0[/ame]

Forum List

Back