Question The Left Never Answers.What About All Of Those Waiting In Line To Get In The USA?

Blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

I agree, which is why I called you fools out for it.

So tell me....
Why do dems want to flood America with uneducated immigrants?

Dreamers are educated and contributing to this country. Can't say the same for you on either account. Maybe we should send you back.

I've paid more in taxes than any 100 dreamers.
And where exactly are you going to send me back too?

Whatever shithole your family originally came from.

Another liberal calling America a shithole.
Is it any wonder you dumbasses keep losing?

Oh look a thread full of people who are scared of brown people. Maybe if you all didn't make such shitty choices in your life you wouldn't feel so threatened by some brown kids from "shithole countries".

So tell me....

They don't. That was an easy one.

Then why do dems continue to defend the practice?

They don't. Wow, another easy one.

So tell me....

Dreamers are educated and contributing to this country. Can't say the same for you on either account. Maybe we should send you back.

I've paid more in taxes than any 100 dreamers.
And where exactly are you going to send me back too?

Whatever shithole your family originally came from.

Another liberal calling America a shithole.
Is it any wonder you dumbasses keep losing?

Are you a native american?

So tell me....

What a ridiculous claim.

So tell me....

What a ridiculous claim.

I know, which is why your post was so easy to debunk. Glad we agree.

:argue: This has been going on at least since 2009. For those of us who are regular FOX news viewers, we have been watching this argument for quite some time,,especially since Obama became President. Every host has interviewed their share of angry/loony leftists fighting for the illegal aliens who just cross the border, and then Obama just lets them stay.
And when the host says,,,,well what about all of those waiting in line?,,the right/legal way?
And then they go off on how these millions of illegal aliens are contributing to society. Right?
And after these last 9/10 years of these arguments, they still wont give us a direct answer pertaining to those waiting in line.
We all know what they would say if they were ever honest,,,,,,"F Them!!!" F all of them white Europeans waiting in line !! they are all racist republicans and we dont need their votes",.......{pretty much something like that,,,right?}
:lalala: :iagree:
You are so far off base it is comical! I don’t think many on the left don’t want to see more illegal immigration but they do stand up for them in this country because they see the humanity because poor people trying to make a better life for their family and don’t want to treat them like criminal dirt. I think most on the left would like to see our legal immigration system work better and plug up illegal immigration. Illegal crossings hurt those in line, that’s true. Let’s make the entire system better

Not off base at all actually.
The U.S. is a nation founded on law, order, constitutional authority, sovereignty and precedent. These are things that make us a civil first world nation. Why are you so against these principles?

What’s next for the bleeding hearts...poor parents break in to a grocery store, steal food for their hungry children, do we not prosecute because they were just looking to better their life?
Poor parents rob a bank and give the stolen loot to their children. Do we let the children keep the cash? We wouldn’t want to “punish” the children...right?
Is that the precedent you’d like to set?
The truth is, illegals do seek a better quality of life....at the expense of REAL Americans compromising theirs. How or why you people struggle to understand this is mind blowing.
What did I say that makes you think I’m against these principles? Be specific

Well, you framed it up nicely with some clever word play but I think we both know the Left does far more than “stand up” for illegals....most champion the shit and advocate for Amnesty....Just to be clear...you do realize that’s not being supportive of our founding principles....right?

but they do stand up for them in this country because they see the humanity because poor people trying to make a better life for their family and don’t want to treat them like criminal dirt.”
So now it’s not me it’s “the left” ok buddy.

Founding principles are always going to be rigid because they are defining the structure of our government and system. Of course they are important but you also have to consider our history, the laws developed within our system, ruling of our courts, the development of our country and the American spirit that has made us great. Since our founding, our nation has grown and prospered on the backs of immigrants and defined ourselves as a beacon of light and land of opportunity. Many people like myself take pride in that spirit. Many people like myself believe that laws should be followed and respected but also want to stay true to the American dream and spirit. If you could take out your partisan earplugs maybe you would recognize that your “opposition” shares many of your values and doesn’t necessarily represent what you project they do.

I don’t think many on the left don’t want to see more illegal immigration”
We’re you not speaking on behalf of “the Left”

There you go again, dancing around playing word games and semantics. You see, you can’t have it both ways...you are either a nation founded on X principles or you’re an emotional, bleeding heart nation willing to bend.
I think you’re a bit confused...you know that immigrants use to migrate here legally...right? Meaning WITH THE APPROVAL OF AMERICAN CITIZENS. You understand the difference...right?

So tell me....

Still doesn't address those that have been waiting to come in legally. Pick a number, 2 years, 5 years, 7 years. If they have been here for X number of years and have not been legalized...send em packing.

Why does one impact the other? Different situations.

Same issue, legality.

So tell me....

Still doesn't address those that have been waiting to come in legally. Pick a number, 2 years, 5 years, 7 years. If they have been here for X number of years and have not been legalized...send em packing.

Same issue, legality.

Different situations though.

All criminals commit crimes, doesn't mean the crimes are equal or the punishments the same.

So tell me....

Same issue, legality.

All criminals commit crimes, doesn't mean the crimes are equal or the punishments the same.

Great, parents leave now. Then pick a number 2/5/7 years, if they have been here for that length of time and not become legalized...out you go.

Same issue, legality.

Great, parents leave now. Then pick a number 2/5/7 years, if they have been here for that length of time and not become legalized...out you go.

Sounds good. You wont get any arguments from me.

You are so far off base it is comical! I don’t think many on the left don’t want to see more illegal immigration but they do stand up for them in this country because they see the humanity because poor people trying to make a better life for their family and don’t want to treat them like criminal dirt. I think most on the left would like to see our legal immigration system work better and plug up illegal immigration. Illegal crossings hurt those in line, that’s true. Let’s make the entire system better

The U.S. is a nation founded on law, order, constitutional authority, sovereignty and precedent. These are things that make us a civil first world nation. Why are you so against these principles?

What’s next for the bleeding hearts...poor parents break in to a grocery store, steal food for their hungry children, do we not prosecute because they were just looking to better their life?
Poor parents rob a bank and give the stolen loot to their children. Do we let the children keep the cash? We wouldn’t want to “punish” the children...right?
The truth is, illegals do seek a better quality of life....at the expense of REAL Americans compromising theirs. How or why you people struggle to understand this is mind blowing.

Well, you framed it up nicely with some clever word play but I think we both know the Left does far more than “stand up” for illegals....most champion the shit and advocate for Amnesty....Just to be clear...you do realize that’s not being supportive of our founding principles....right?

but they do stand up for them in this country because they see the humanity because poor people trying to make a better life for their family and don’t want to treat them like criminal dirt.”

Founding principles are always going to be rigid because they are defining the structure of our government and system. Of course they are important but you also have to consider our history, the laws developed within our system, ruling of our courts, the development of our country and the American spirit that has made us great. Since our founding, our nation has grown and prospered on the backs of immigrants and defined ourselves as a beacon of light and land of opportunity. Many people like myself take pride in that spirit. Many people like myself believe that laws should be followed and respected but also want to stay true to the American dream and spirit. If you could take out your partisan earplugs maybe you would recognize that your “opposition” shares many of your values and doesn’t necessarily represent what you project they do.

There you go again, dancing around playing word games and semantics. You see, you can’t have it both ways...you are either a nation founded on X principles or you’re an emotional, bleeding heart nation willing to bend.
I think you’re a bit confused...you know that immigrants use to migrate here legally...right? Meaning WITH THE APPROVAL OF AMERICAN CITIZENS. You understand the difference...right?
I’m not confused at all. I’ve been pretty clear that I think legal immigration should be enforced and improved. That doesn’t mean I need to support a border wall or mass incarceration/deportation of over 10+ million people. There are much smarter and more practical ways to address both issues. I don’t speak for anybody but myself but since people like you like to call me Left then so be it.

:argue: This has been going on at least since 2009. For those of us who are regular FOX news viewers, we have been watching this argument for quite some time,,especially since Obama became President. Every host has interviewed their share of angry/loony leftists fighting for the illegal aliens who just cross the border, and then Obama just lets them stay.
And when the host says,,,,well what about all of those waiting in line?,,the right/legal way?
And then they go off on how these millions of illegal aliens are contributing to society. Right?
And after these last 9/10 years of these arguments, they still wont give us a direct answer pertaining to those waiting in line.
We all know what they would say if they were ever honest,,,,,,"F Them!!!" F all of them white Europeans waiting in line !! they are all racist republicans and we dont need their votes",.......{pretty much something like that,,,right?}
Faux news

The people who are already here go to the end of that line and begin the process legally.
They're already here, so they are in the front of the line. They have what legal immigrants are waiting in line for.

I’m not confused at all. I’ve been pretty clear that I think legal immigration should be enforced and improved. That doesn’t mean I need to support a border wall or mass incarceration/deportation of over 10+ million people. There are much smarter and more practical ways to address both issues. I don’t speak for anybody but myself but since people like you like to call me Left then so be it.
You oppose all the proposals that are actually being discussed, so who do you think you're fooling?

Lefties think they can trick people into believing they actually support border security when their actions tell a different story.

When they say "there's a cheaper way to do it," they mean a less effective way that a Democrat can dispose of with the stroke of a pen.

Bullshit. The left wants more immigration, whether it's legal or not.

You oppose all the proposals that are actually being discussed, so who do you think you're fooling?

Lefties think they can trick people into believing they actually support border security when their actions tell a different story.

When they say "there's a cheaper way to do it," they mean a less effective way that a Democrat can dispose of with the stroke of a pen.
You don’t know how to listen so you don’t know what I support or oppose.

Bullshit. The left wants more immigration, whether it's legal or not.
I think many on the left are fine with immigration. Being liberal is in the opposite spectrum as being a nationalist. There way be a fringe open border crowd but that is far from the mainstream

Good points all, but the question is how?
I think the Wall on the southern border along with the oceans, will help.
Next we revamp the VISA system and if they overstay (they know they are doing it), then they will be disqualified from legal status and deported.
Limit migration to nuclear families, this will stop some of the mail order bride stuff (not all of it)
just those three things alone will do a lot to curb illegals

Forum List

Back