QUESTION OF THE DAY: What Annoys You?

compliments annoy me. like people telling me how great, smart and wonderful I am....

Bonzi's yellow...BRIGHT yellow avy. (sorry)

That's funny! I had it changed twice yesterday from this one, and Lucy Hamilton talked me into changing it back to this one! Guess I need to keep looking for the right one!

You have another new avatar, I'm having difficulty keeping up!

well, Kat said she hated it... :(
I'm having a hard time pleasing everyone!!!!

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

compliments annoy me. like people telling me how great, smart and wonderful I am....

Did I ever tell you how wonderful person that you are, and the greatness that shines from you because of how smart you are???

Oh to answer the original post, Bonzi annoys me because of wonderful, great and smart she is and shines it on us daily....

really-im-not-laughing-at-you-who.jpg

That's funny! I had it changed twice yesterday from this one, and Lucy Hamilton talked me into changing it back to this one! Guess I need to keep looking for the right one!

What a dilemma! :eusa_doh:

Did I ever tell you how wonderful person that you are, and the greatness that shines from you because of how smart you are???

Oh to answer the original post, Bonzi annoys me because of wonderful, great and smart she is and shines it on us daily....

really-im-not-laughing-at-you-who.jpg

too late, I know you love me Bruce :smiliehug:

:redface::redface::redface::redface:

I am sorry. Thing is, you post a lot. Everywhere I looked I was seeing bright yellow. It was hard to read the titles of threads etc.
Of course you use what you want. I will hush. (I like the one you have now.) Bonzi

People being vulgar......just because they can, or think it's cute.

It is soooo annoying when my keyboard sticks!!!! :mad: It takes twice as long to type a simple sentence, dammit!

What have you been eating? I try to type with one hand and do something else with the other from time to time, coordinating movements, but it is a bad idea, if you got cotton candy in your hand.

Forum List

Back