Question for those voting for Kerry..

GWBfan

May 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
I'm sorry, this is a simple issue but one that drives me NUTS! (OK among MANY other viewpoints that libs have, but this one is clear-cut)

Three words - Theresa Heinz Kerry..WHY would you not think that she would be the utter humiliation of our country as a first lady? Their marriage is clearly a political one only (aka Hillary and Bill w/o the wealth), Kerry even pretty much admitted that to himself after the last debate, speaking only of his deceased mother and only mentioned "marrying up" in reference to his wife.

The woman is clearly on medication or drink. She is always disheveled in appearance and it seems that Kerry has to hold her up when they appear together. And WORSE of all, the insane/inane/trashy stuff that comes out of her mouth.

PLEASE enlighten me Kerry supporters. Do you hate George Bush so much that you would have her and that trial lawyer in addition to KERRY in the White House?? I just want a clear and consise REASONING here!!

Laura Bush is a class act 100%! Please my liberal pals, compare her to Heinz-Kerry..PLEASE!

OK. Never mind JUST responses from dems..ALL of you please,do you feel that this woman is a disaster or not?
Thanks for your respnses..

We are electing a president, not a first lady and in that area Bush is not only a failure but a danger to the country. I agree that Laura is a class act but she is not the first classy women to make a bad choice in men.

Dave Willis

Dave Willis said:
We are electing a president, not a first lady and in that area Bush is not only a failure but a danger to the country. I agree that Laura is a class act but she is not the first classy women to make a bad choice in men.

Dave Willis

I agree. I myself wonder why Republicans attack the wives of Democrats. There is odd hatred for Hillary and now Theresa. The other side does not possess this same hatred for Barbara and Laura.

Dave Willis said:

Dave Willis

Again, my question is not answered. Please, no spin folks. Voting for a president is a package deal. You may not be willing to consider it but you are also voting for the running mate and a first lady. Please provide FACTS that
"she is not the first classy women to make a bad choice in men."

This is the kind of stuff that Kerry supporters tout till the cows come home but they WILL NOT answer the questions directy and without a spin..
Please I need a dem to answer this without a spin??

MJDuncan1982 said:
I agree. I myself wonder why Republicans attack the wives of Democrats. There is odd hatred for Hillary and now Theresa. The other side does not possess this same hatred for Barbara and Laura.

That's actually an unfair characterization, MJ. Personally, I've always thought Rosalynn Carter a perfectly charming lady. Perhaps Hillary and Theresa are just unpleasant people.

Well to me, I feel like I am the closest to my husbands ears. He does too. If he is planning to do something and I feel it's wrong or vice versa, he takes what I say into consideration. I know I'm not the only wife who has a husband that respects her opinion. Maybe the Presidents were/are not like that, but maybe they are. Not to mention, both Hillary and Theresa look like they run those households. They got more then their ears. But this is just my opinion.

simple

attachment.php

MtnBiker said:

Good job. Anyone on camera a good bit will make every face imaginable.

As to the original question - GWB, I do not think that their marriage is political. Where is your evidence for such a claim?

I do not think she will be a humilitation as first lady. Reasons? I have none. But come on, none of us know any of these people to any significant degree.

I still don't understand where the hatred for wives of Democratic Presidential candidates comes from.

I will not answer your question about whether I dislike Bush so much as to have Kerry in office. It is a loaded question. I do not think Kerry and Edwards are a bad choice.

MJ:

"I still don't understand where the hatred for wives of Democratic Presidential candidates comes from."

Now you've gone and hurt my feelings. You didn't even read my reply.

musicman said:
MJ:

"I still don't understand where the hatred for wives of Democratic Presidential candidates comes from."

Now you've gone and hurt my feelings. You didn't even read my reply.

I did read it. But your post still doesn't explain where the strong dislike comes from for these two women.

There have been far more First Ladies that worried about the parties that they would have at the WH more than the help they would give their husband as POTUS than there have been First Ladies that take part in the leadership role. Terry is not good PR and Kerry's Campaign wisely keeps her quiet when they can, but shouldn't really effect your vote all that much as she likely would have almost no real power in his administration.

To explain to those who asked why people don't like Hillary, it would be because of the power she was given when she was unappointed, not voted in by the Senate, and not voted for. She had no business attempting that Hillarycare Package. Our nation did not vote two people in for POTUS and two for VP, we appreciate the President being clearly in charge of the Administration not appearing to be blind toward the ineptitude of their wives.

Nobody on this thread has said they hated Terry, just that she doesn't make a picture of a good First Lady at all. Can you imagine her telling a Foreign dignitary to kiss her ass? I could.

MJDuncan1982 said:
I did read it. But your post still doesn't explain where the strong dislike comes from for these two women.

Again - perhaps Hillary and Theresa are just unpleasant people.

Forum List

Back