Question for those voting for Kerry..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GWBfan, Oct 17, 2004.

1. GWBfan

GWBfan Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I'm sorry, this is a simple issue but one that drives me NUTS! (OK among MANY other viewpoints that libs have, but this one is clear-cut)

Three words - Theresa Heinz Kerry..WHY would you not think that she would be the utter humiliation of our country as a first lady? Their marriage is clearly a political one only (aka Hillary and Bill w/o the wealth), Kerry even pretty much admitted that to himself after the last debate, speaking only of his deceased mother and only mentioned "marrying up" in reference to his wife.

The woman is clearly on medication or drink. She is always disheveled in appearance and it seems that Kerry has to hold her up when they appear together. And WORSE of all, the insane/inane/trashy stuff that comes out of her mouth.

PLEASE enlighten me Kerry supporters. Do you hate George Bush so much that you would have her and that trial lawyer in addition to KERRY in the White House?? I just want a clear and consise REASONING here!!

Laura Bush is a class act 100%! Please my liberal pals, compare her to Heinz-Kerry..PLEASE!

2. GWBfan

GWBfan Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    OK. Never mind JUST responses from dems..ALL of you please,do you feel that this woman is a disaster or not?
    Thanks for your respnses..

3. Dave Willis

Dave Willis Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    We are electing a president, not a first lady and in that area Bush is not only a failure but a danger to the country. I agree that Laura is a class act but she is not the first classy women to make a bad choice in men.

Dave Willis

4. MJDuncan1982

MJDuncan1982 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I agree. I myself wonder why Republicans attack the wives of Democrats. There is odd hatred for Hillary and now Theresa. The other side does not possess this same hatred for Barbara and Laura.

5. GWBfan

GWBfan Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Again, my question is not answered. Please, no spin folks. Voting for a president is a package deal. You may not be willing to consider it but you are also voting for the running mate and a first lady. Please provide FACTS that
    "she is not the first classy women to make a bad choice in men."

This is the kind of stuff that Kerry supporters tout till the cows come home but they WILL NOT answer the questions directy and without a spin..
    Please I need a dem to answer this without a spin??

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533

That's actually an unfair characterization, MJ. Personally, I've always thought Rosalynn Carter a perfectly charming lady. Perhaps Hillary and Theresa are just unpleasant people.

7. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    Well to me, I feel like I am the closest to my husbands ears. He does too. If he is planning to do something and I feel it's wrong or vice versa, he takes what I say into consideration. I know I'm not the only wife who has a husband that respects her opinion. Maybe the Presidents were/are not like that, but maybe they are. Not to mention, both Hillary and Theresa look like they run those households. They got more then their ears. But this is just my opinion.

8. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    simple

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings: