Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Kerry

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 12, 2004
Conneaut Lake
Obviously polls really show what everyone in the world is thinking...haha
So let's conduct our own poll right here on the usmessageboard to see who will really win the presidency.

MJDuncan1982 said:
Haha yea, poll a message board loaded with conservative minded people and see if we get an accurate representation of the U.S.

I usually post on a Liberal loaded site, this one is much better built but does not hone my debate skills well. When they "poll" on that site they get the opposite result. Basically it is a count of Dems/Reps on the site. Did you notice that they didn't include Nader or Badnarick on the "poll"?

However, when I stated I was voting against Kerry it is true. I don't want to vote for Bush, but I realize that voting for Badnarick could help put somebody I think would be even worse than Bush in office.

I don't like Bush, I dislike Kerry even more.

MJDuncan1982 said:
Haha yea, poll a message board loaded with conservative minded people and see if we get an accurate representation of the U.S.

Yep. Just like an MSNBC internet poll, but from the other side.

MJDuncan1982 said:

Almost the same if you poll Yahoo - nothing but the LIBS!!!!

The whole point being made with this poll is how ridiculous polls are. Of course it is just counting conservatives and liberals (or Republicans and Democrats), but all polls are stupid.

Forum List

Back