Question for republicans, libertarians, and independents.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr.Drock, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    Why do you think democrats never question Obama?

I won't even go as far to say criticize Obama, I'm just asking why they never even question him.

I don't think it's just because he's a democrat, I think Clinton got a lot criticism from within for his screw ups.

Is it because he's black and questioning him would be "racist?" Is it because he sounds cool, almost like MLK Jr when giving speeches? Just great Hope and Change propaganda? Is it because they hated Bush so much they're happy to have anyone with in a D in office regardless of the outcome?

To be honest though, I didn't see a lot of criticism or questioning from republicans at Bush in his 1st term. But to his supporters credit he was either abandoned, heavily criticized or at bare minimum questioned a lot. Do you think if Obama's next 4 years are the same or worse level of disaster his first 4 were do you think they'll begin to question him? Or will it remain unwavering, undaunted love and support?

Obviously there's going to be some angry Obama supporters on this thread if it gets any legs, but let's try to keep the discussion on topic.

2. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    It is nothing more than a war because of envy... and greed

Envy because they equate ones other than DEMs to be higher earners... they want to be higher earners, or they just want more of a slice of the 'good life'... Obamalama's rhetoric is rife with class warfare.. it is designed to rile up hatred focused at the opposition so that there is no realistic analysis of the dear leader himself...

this is a result of a very carefully calculated gameplan

3. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    I think that's part of it, but Al Gore is every bit as rich as Romney and they worship him as well.

When you bring up all his mansions, private jets, and luggage-delivering limos they just shrug their shoulders.

4. ecinicola

ecinicola Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    I don't understand dem's not questioning obama either. I don't understand how dem's could want big gov't and conrol of all citizens lives and finances. I don't unerstand anyone that can't see their own lives and all citizens lives are being ruined by this muslim in our white house. I just don't understand how anyone could support the things obama has done and still doing to our lives and country.

5. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,511
    I'm sure many Obama supporters are livid he hasn't declared martial law, suspended habeas corpus and sent all the conservatives off to re-education camps.

6. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Because much of the same rhetoric is used to divert focus away... you see it is not about the DEM leader who promises to keep up with the class warfare (while protecting themselves)... it is all about the 'opposition' no matter how similar you are to the opposition

7. GuyPinestra

GuyPinestra Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    For most of them the adulation will never stop, it's easier than thinking...

8. Dr.Drock

Dr.Drock Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +940
    So you think if the next 4 are as bad as the first 4, the lack of simply questioning Obama will remain?

9. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,706
    He's their guy and they think he's wonderful.

He's a disaster as POTUS. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that but anyone who adores the guy doesn't care.

He's their guy. Good or bad and they will support his sorry incompetant ass no matter what.

10. hortysir

hortysir In Memorial of 47

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,296
    There is more and more criticism of Obama, from his party, lately.
    Of course you still have Tingle Matthews drooling over him, but he doesn't really count.

I don't know why Democrats are intrinsically more likely to stick together on all subjects. There is a rare voice of reason that floats to the top, but as a rule they toe the line and do not like to let others in.
    (I didn't use to feel that way, but I've been taught that by our most recent Dem-Majority and by a President that promised to open the aisles)

Early on the "race card" tried to get played but it's lost it's sting for everyone because of it's overuse.

:cool: