Question for republicans, libertarians, and independents.

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Why do you think democrats never question Obama?

I won't even go as far to say criticize Obama, I'm just asking why they never even question him.

I don't think it's just because he's a democrat, I think Clinton got a lot criticism from within for his screw ups.

Is it because he's black and questioning him would be "racist?" Is it because he sounds cool, almost like MLK Jr when giving speeches? Just great Hope and Change propaganda? Is it because they hated Bush so much they're happy to have anyone with in a D in office regardless of the outcome?

To be honest though, I didn't see a lot of criticism or questioning from republicans at Bush in his 1st term. But to his supporters credit he was either abandoned, heavily criticized or at bare minimum questioned a lot. Do you think if Obama's next 4 years are the same or worse level of disaster his first 4 were do you think they'll begin to question him? Or will it remain unwavering, undaunted love and support?

Obviously there's going to be some angry Obama supporters on this thread if it gets any legs, but let's try to keep the discussion on topic.

It is nothing more than a war because of envy... and greed

Envy because they equate ones other than DEMs to be higher earners... they want to be higher earners, or they just want more of a slice of the 'good life'... Obamalama's rhetoric is rife with class warfare.. it is designed to rile up hatred focused at the opposition so that there is no realistic analysis of the dear leader himself...

this is a result of a very carefully calculated gameplan

Envy because they equate ones other than DEMs to be higher earners... they want to be higher earners, or they just want more of a slice of the 'good life'... Obamalama's rhetoric is rife with class warfare.. it is designed to rile up hatred focused at the opposition so that there is no realistic analysis of the dear leader himself...

I think that's part of it, but Al Gore is every bit as rich as Romney and they worship him as well.

When you bring up all his mansions, private jets, and luggage-delivering limos they just shrug their shoulders.

I don't understand dem's not questioning obama either. I don't understand how dem's could want big gov't and conrol of all citizens lives and finances. I don't unerstand anyone that can't see their own lives and all citizens lives are being ruined by this muslim in our white house. I just don't understand how anyone could support the things obama has done and still doing to our lives and country.

I won't even go as far to say criticize Obama, I'm just asking why they never even question him.

I don't think it's just because he's a democrat, I think Clinton got a lot criticism from within for his screw ups.

Is it because he's black and questioning him would be "racist?" Is it because he sounds cool, almost like MLK Jr when giving speeches? Just great Hope and Change propaganda? Is it because they hated Bush so much they're happy to have anyone with in a D in office regardless of the outcome?

To be honest though, I didn't see a lot of criticism or questioning from republicans at Bush in his 1st term. But to his supporters credit he was either abandoned, heavily criticized or at bare minimum questioned a lot. Do you think if Obama's next 4 years are the same or worse level of disaster his first 4 were do you think they'll begin to question him? Or will it remain unwavering, undaunted love and support?

Obviously there's going to be some angry Obama supporters on this thread if it gets any legs, but let's try to keep the discussion on topic.

I'm sure many Obama supporters are livid he hasn't declared martial law, suspended habeas corpus and sent all the conservatives off to re-education camps.

I think that's part of it, but Al Gore is every bit as rich as Romney and they worship him as well.

When you bring up all his mansions, private jets, and luggage-delivering limos they just shrug their shoulders.

Because much of the same rhetoric is used to divert focus away... you see it is not about the DEM leader who promises to keep up with the class warfare (while protecting themselves)... it is all about the 'opposition' no matter how similar you are to the opposition

He's their guy and they think he's wonderful.

He's a disaster as POTUS. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that but anyone who adores the guy doesn't care.

He's their guy. Good or bad and they will support his sorry incompetant ass no matter what.

There is more and more criticism of Obama, from his party, lately.
Of course you still have Tingle Matthews drooling over him, but he doesn't really count.

I don't know why Democrats are intrinsically more likely to stick together on all subjects. There is a rare voice of reason that floats to the top, but as a rule they toe the line and do not like to let others in.
(I didn't use to feel that way, but I've been taught that by our most recent Dem-Majority and by a President that promised to open the aisles)

Early on the "race card" tried to get played but it's lost it's sting for everyone because of it's overuse.

:cool:

They wanna believe in him. It's not limited to dems. It took the vast majority of conservatives a long time to question bush...

If they ever did.

Was there something in particular he needs to be critized for? What is the number one issue you think the dems let slide?

Was there something in particular he needs to be critized for? What is the number one issue you think the dems let slide?

How about, 3 years after the end of the recession we still have more than 385,000 new unemployment claims making this the slowest recovery from recession since WWII?????

:eusa_whistle:

Normally I read the whole thread before replying... So if I say something that has already been said twelve times already... that's why.

Same reason why republicans never question Mitt. Political zombies are political zombies. They need to feel that other people agree with them in order to assure that they are right in their assertions.

Now keep in mind that's me addressing the people that you are talking about. Not really ALL republicans/democrats are zombies. There are some that actually know, understand, and question their own party to assure that they share the same beliefs. I have a lot of respect for those people, even if I disagree with them. But at least they are not feeding bullshit to the masses to try to feel better about the intellectual inadequacies.

It's because the two party system rules the roost and the majority of media wants to keep it that way. Perhaps through no fault of their own, they do of course rely on advertising to stay in profit.

I think this election will be another 4 years of same'ol same'ol... I believe it doesn't matter if Mitt or Obama gets the office again the results at the end of the four years will be the same. Which sucks... But... Zombies are zombies. They can't make themselves any better, they can only try to survive and procreate.

How about, 3 years after the end of the recession we still have more than 385,000 new unemployment claims making this the slowest recovery from recession since WWII?????

:eusa_whistle:

Big numbers make my head hurt. That public education thing you know. Are you or someone you know unemployeed? If so what are the factors involved? Perhaps we can find something that will really give dems something to question Obama on.

From one vet to another Dave, you're welcome to chime in.

I think some of Barry's election problems are going to turn out to be his class warfare tactics, racial division, etc. that backfire and create a backlash from decent, middle-of-the-road members of the Democrat party.

usgs_line.php
usgs_line.php

US Federal Debt by Year 2007_2017 - Charts Tables History

OK. I am with you so far. Now what?

For me all they'd have to do is question the exact same things they questioned during the Bush era.

Question the Bush tax policy, the Bush Doctrine, the Bush policy of spending and racking up debt, they don't even have to question anything new. Just repeat the same things they were saying for 8 years.

Forum List

Back