Question for Obama Supporters

If I were president in 2001 we probably would have ended up at war in Afghanistan, maybe Pakistan, but not Iraq.

Now we're in both, I dunno, what a mess to inherit.

During the election Obama did say he planned to wind down the war in Iraq and go win the war in Afghanistan. Go figure, its what he said. At the time I was shocking my anti-Iraq friends by saying I thought we should be prepared to keep our military in each for 50 years like our grand parents kept an army in Europe so I'm not the best voice for the peacenicks.

If one of the big bitches about Bush was the totally bogus war in Iraq, why do we now have a totally bogus war in Afghanistan?

Most Obama supporters I know have been supporters of the Afghanistan war (no matter how futile it is), but not the Iraq war. The Taliban in Afghanistan were quite transparent about their role in hiding terrorists and suspects. Iraq always denied WMDs...

If one of the big bitches about Bush was the totally bogus war in Iraq, why do we now have a totally bogus war in Afghanistan?

Most Obama supporters I know have been supporters of the Afghanistan war (no matter how futile it is), but not the Iraq war. The Taliban in Afghanistan were quite transparent about their role in hiding terrorists and suspects. Iraq always denied WMDs...

Nobody ever had a problem with attacking Afghanistan. Most of the world was behind us. When Bush threw on the brakes and invaded Iraq, most of the world said "What the f*ck were you thinking?"

Nobody ever had a problem with attacking Afghanistan. Most of the world was behind us. When Bush threw on the brakes and invaded Iraq, most of the world said "What the f*ck were you thinking?"

Are you terribly misinformed, engaging in revisionism, or just plain lying? It's got to be one of those three, maybe all three:
Francis Boyle: The Illegalities of Bush's War on Afghanistan

Are you terribly misinformed, engaging in revisionism, or just plain lying? It's got to be one of those three, maybe all three:

What a moron!

Afhanistan was accepted as a legitimate response to 9-11

Iraq was not

I say bring all of our troops home from the middle east and then nuke the hell out of all of those countries... Quit dicking around.:lol:

Yep Saddam denied that he had or was producing any WMD, at the same time he pretended to be hiding them from the inspectors. He played a game and lost. Read the Duelfer report sometime.

What a moron!

Afhanistan was accepted as a legitimate response to 9-11

Iraq was not

A post a contemporary article that disproves what you wrote and I'm the moron? No, I don't think so. Go look at the link and come back with an apology.

Forum List

Back