Question For Normal People.Does Anyone Actually Believe There Was A Hillary Bounce?

Your derangement worsens. Her average lead over Crazy Donald is at about the largest it's ever been.
CAREFUL WHEN READING POLLS...MOST HAVE BEEN OF REGISTERED VOTERS!!!!

Most of the polls showing Hillary way in the lead are of Registered Voters. When Likely Voters are polled, the results are far different and show the race as being much closer.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:
Prays the forum clown who started a thread, Seems the Hildebeast's Convention Bump is OVER..Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than 3%,.... are ya sitting down ....?

........ based on registered voters. :eusa_doh:

You really are dumb as a rock.

Hey shitface, go back to RCP and LOOK at who is THE SAMPLE....7 out of 10 are REGISTERED VOTERS NOT LIKELY VOTERS.... you suck at research!

And to help the lame, and LOW IQ'D....

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race
LOLOL

Poor, deranged, vagisil.

YOU started a thread based on registered voters.

Now YOU say such polls are not worth looking at.

Not many folks here are so incredibly stupid that they utterly destroy their own threads; but you're special that way.

Earns you a free ride back to your asylum...

KBOxw.jpg
OH MY GOD....You completely TURN IT AROUND and then say exactly opposite ! This is why I LOVE fucking with you, you're deranged, or perhaps a shyster in the regime....spin it Pawned again! What a fucking :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::dance:
You're too fucking deranged, vagisil. :cuckoo: I turned nothing around.

I pointed out how you started a thread about a poll of registered voters -- and then destroyed your own thread by claiming polls of registered voters should be ignored.

:clap:

• Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than 3%
    inn ^ | 8/5/16 | Ben Ariel
    Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump has narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday. Polls released just at the beginning of the week found that Clinton had a larger lead, ranging from 7% in a CBS poll to as high as 9% in CNN/ORC's poll. Friday's poll found that about 42 percent of likely voters favored Clinton, to Trump's 39 percent. The poll, taken between July 31 and August 4 had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points, meaning that the results suggest...
And the reason you're ignoring all the other polls, is...?

zkmxjo.png

Last edited:
CAREFUL WHEN READING POLLS...MOST HAVE BEEN OF REGISTERED VOTERS!!!!

Most of the polls showing Hillary way in the lead are of Registered Voters. When Likely Voters are polled, the results are far different and show the race as being much closer.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::asshole:
Prays the forum clown who started a thread, Seems the Hildebeast's Convention Bump is OVER..Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than 3%,.... are ya sitting down ....?

........ based on registered voters. :eusa_doh:

You really are dumb as a rock.

Hey shitface, go back to RCP and LOOK at who is THE SAMPLE....7 out of 10 are REGISTERED VOTERS NOT LIKELY VOTERS.... you suck at research!

And to help the lame, and LOW IQ'D....

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race
LOLOL

Poor, deranged, vagisil.

YOU started a thread based on registered voters.

Now YOU say such polls are not worth looking at.

Not many folks here are so incredibly stupid that they utterly destroy their own threads; but you're special that way.

Earns you a free ride back to your asylum...

KBOxw.jpg
OH MY GOD....You completely TURN IT AROUND and then say exactly opposite ! This is why I LOVE fucking with you, you're deranged, or perhaps a shyster in the regime....spin it Pawned again! What a fucking :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::dance:
You're too fucking deranged, vagisil. :cuckoo: I turned nothing around.

I pointed out how you started a thread about a poll of registered voters -- and then destroyed your own thread by claiming polls of registered voters should be ignored.

:clap:
Of course you can't read...fucking queen subversive.

• Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than 3%
    inn ^ | 8/5/16 | Ben Ariel
    Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump has narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday. Polls released just at the beginning of the week found that Clinton had a larger lead, ranging from 7% in a CBS poll to as high as 9% in CNN/ORC's poll. Friday's poll found that about 42 percent of likely voters favored Clinton, to Trump's 39 percent. The poll, taken between July 31 and August 4 had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points, meaning that the results suggest...
And the reason you're ignoring all the other polls, is...?

zkmxjo.png
Read what I said about rv v lv...fucktard

Forum List

Back