Question For Normal People.Does Anyone Actually Believe There Was A Hillary Bounce?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :banana: :stupid: And who is taking the polls that claim Hillary has a 7 point bounce? And how many were polled? 1000? 2000? 3000?, what about the other 297 Million People?
:smartass: No normal/intelligent fair minded American buys/falls for any of these polls. And why do the polls change every week? One week we have Trump ahead by 15 points, next week Hillary is ahead by 5,,then next week Trump is ahead by 10, then the following week its a tie.
Get the point? Maybe we should just ask our friends/neighbors instead? And why does Hillary need to campaign in Penn/Ohio? Didnt we all assume she has already won those states? :hellno:

Normal people do respond favorably to optimism and positivity. What does it say about you that you can only vote your fears?

:2up: :banana: :stupid: And who is taking the polls that claim Hillary has a 7 point bounce? And how many were polled? 1000? 2000? 3000?, what about the other 297 Million People?
:smartass: No normal/intelligent fair minded American buys/falls for any of these polls. And why do the polls change every week? One week we have Trump ahead by 15 points, next week Hillary is ahead by 5,,then next week Trump is ahead by 10, then the following week its a tie.
Get the point? Maybe we should just ask our friends/neighbors instead? And why does Hillary need to campaign in Penn/Ohio? Didnt we all assume she has already won those states? :hellno:
I've taken a poll. People who were considering trump 2 weeks ago are now voting for Hillary.

I've taken a poll. People who were considering trump 2 weeks ago are now voting for Hillary.
Where do,you live on the plantation?

No there was no bounce.....Trump got such a big bounce it is scaring the fuck out
of democrats,.....
He got a 3 point bounce when normally it's 5.

I just heard a poll 50% of the people who were undecided say they are not going to vote for trump after the RNC. 38% are going to vote for him.

No there was no bounce.....Trump got such a big bounce it is scaring the fuck out
of democrats,.....
He got a 3 point bounce when normally it's 5.

I just heard a poll 50% of the people who were undecided say they are not going to vote for trump after the RNC. 38% are going to vote for him.
A bit more than 6 actually...and that was in the skewed liberal polls.....

Where do,you live on the plantation?
I say the same about you. The rich are your masters and you're either a house or field slave.

Who believes it? The guy who was right 99% of the time about who would win which state over the last two presidential elections.

Who would win if the election were held right now: Clinton 82.2% chance, Trump 17.7%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

What do the latest polls say: Clinton 63.3% chance, Trump 36.7%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

What does history tell us: Clinton 67.7% chance, Trump 32.3%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

Forum List

Back