Hillary Clinton:Well According To One ABC Poll, I Was Going To Win The Election By A Landslide.

Do you mean when WikiLeaks published factual undisputed emails showing disdain for her own donors, regular deplorable Americans, Jews, Religion, needy Hispanics, Sanders......etc.

Don't forget hiring rioters on Veritas videos. She stinks like skunk. Dirty. Like a disease, can't wash off.

Wikileaks also had corresponding fake news stories released based on the Wikileaks information. PizzaGate ring a bell?

I saw one slimy Podesta email about "walnut sauce" or secret meetings? Podesta never disputed it? Ever had a walnut pizza? I Never heard of it? Then some "experts" tried to crack the code......maybe that became internet blowup? But again, they never disputed the original email that I know of.

The child sex ring at a pizza place story was right wing fake news coordinated with a Russian hacker supplied Wilileaks release. Without lies, you got nothing.
What did any of that have to do with her going to Ohio and West Virginia and telling coal miners she was going to put them out of a job? What did that have to do with Bill signing NAFTA?

The coal miners are still going to be out of a job. Owners of the coal mines have verified that. Trump promising to revive a dead coal industry was only one of his lies. Trump changed his mind about NAFTA.
NAFTA will be gone by 2018.

I saw one slimy Podesta email about "walnut sauce" or secret meetings? Podesta never disputed it? Ever had a walnut pizza? I Never heard of it? Then some "experts" tried to crack the code......maybe that became internet blowup? But again, they never disputed the original email that I know of.

The child sex ring at a pizza place story was right wing fake news coordinated with a Russian hacker supplied Wilileaks release. Without lies, you got nothing.
What did any of that have to do with her going to Ohio and West Virginia and telling coal miners she was going to put them out of a job? What did that have to do with Bill signing NAFTA?

The coal miners are still going to be out of a job. Owners of the coal mines have verified that. Trump promising to revive a dead coal industry was only one of his lies. Trump changed his mind about NAFTA.
Coal industry will be just fine. Miners now have job security with Trump in White House and the EPA crazies in check.
No, they don't. Automation will cost 40% of their jobs in the next eight years.
Sure.

Coal industry will be just fine. Miners now have job security with Trump in White House and the EPA crazies in check.
No matter how you slice it, they will need hard hats underground to bring out that coal.

Wikileaks also had corresponding fake news stories released based on the Wikileaks information. PizzaGate ring a bell?

A coal executive warned Trump that mining jobs aren't coming back

Trump’s Executive Order Won’t Save Coal Mining Jobs

I think the GOP should just keep running ads showing Hillarys and Maxine's most embarrassing moments, and just use the ads to describe the Democrat party as a whole,,and just keep running them rite thru 2018.

Hillary was always an idiot who thought her ideas were shared by most Americans.

They are.
You're making the same mistake she did.

Trump won because most Americans don't want what she was selling.

Trump won because many people believed the false accusations made by the right.
Hillary lost because she was proven to be nothing more than another corrupt career politician with an insatiable appetite for $ and power.

Hillary was always an idiot who thought her ideas were shared by most Americans.

They are.

Hillary lost because she was proven to be nothing more than another corrupt career politician with an insatiable appetite for $ and power.

Yet 3 million more than voted for Trump didn't believe that.

They are.

Are you still struggling with understanding how our electoral system works?

According to my personal internal polling, she is a corrupt POS and the entire planet is lucky she didn't become POTUS.

That's proof there is a GOD....even he didn't want that cvntbag to be POTUS.

She would have literally put a "FOR SALE" sign in the front yard of the White House and they would have changed the meaning of WHITE HOUSE from the exterior color to the color that BILL CLINTON painted interns with his jizz.

They are.

Are you still struggling with understanding how our electoral system works?

No problem there. I'm just pointing out AGAIN that Trump only won because of the quirks in the electoral college. More voters wanted Hillary. He is far from having the support of the country.

According to my personal internal polling, she is a corrupt POS and the entire planet is lucky she didn't become POTUS.

That's proof there is a GOD....even he didn't want that cvntbag to be POTUS.

She would have literally put a "FOR SALE" sign in the front yard of the White House and they would have changed the meaning of WHITE HOUSE from the exterior color to the color that BILL CLINTON painted interns with his jizz.
and she would of sold California to China for 2.3 Million dollars

Sure.
Indeed. The coal miners are still going to be out of a job. Owners of the coal mines have verified that. Trump promising to revive a dead coal industry was only one of his lies. Trump changed his mind about NAFTA.

Clinton was leading Trump both in Ohio and Florida in mid-October, more than enough electoral votes for her to have won,
so either the Trump endorsed Russian hacking that came out around then either did her in,

or it was quite a coincidence.
Why don't YOU tell us, you seem to think that you know everything else!

HRC did well as the polls said she would.

She beat his head in in the PV, and he barely won because of illegal Trump votes in MI, MN, and WI.
And I guess you believe in Unicorns also
That would be silly, RR. You think the people support him. They don't, as the polls clearly show. Every time you sillies try to show polls that give any edge, we always find that is push polling and repeated internet voting that skews accurate numbers.

He is a pretender President, yes, and the day will come when he is removed by impeachment or Amendment XXV.

:)

Here's a message for the Clinton's and the Bushes.. GO THE HELL AWAY. Everyone hates all of you.. even your punkass grandkids. Get lost.

Forum List

Back