Question for Mr. Jones Only

A trial and jury in what jurisdiction, Gumby? Give us specifics.

Which specific non-governmental agencies? Again, bear in mind both sides would have to be willing to accept their findings.

Which commissions in the past said it was a fraud? Again, give us specifics.

Which other devises are they supposed to investigate? I am not aware of any devises being found in the rubble.

What evidence are they not supposed to destroy? If you're talking about the steel core columns, you better start building a time machine. They went to China a long time ago, and are probably the re-bar in all the runways that were built for the Beijing Olympics.

Again, what jurisdiction are the witnesses supposed to be called to the stand in? Specifics.

And you dodged the question of what agency is impartial enough for both sides to accept their findings. There's no YouTube for this answer, guess you'll have to give yours.
Are these all fake fraudulent videos and interviews? You are a gross excuse for a human being if you think that.

And Gumby ducks the questions again.

Why am I not surprised?

Are those videos fake and frauds? Can you address the FACTS they are presenting? Stop running and deflecting, what's left of your respect on this board is bleeding away everytime someone see's you avoiding the basic premise of this argument. You say i'm lying, but I am stating what those videos are saying. If I'm lying, then you say those videos are a fraud, so if they are a fraud, could you please answer how and why? Stop avoiding it, address the facts. The truth hurts you, i can see it. I understand.

Are these all fake fraudulent videos and interviews? You are a gross excuse for a human being if you think that.

Why am I not surprised?

Are those videos fake and frauds? Can you address the FACTS they are presenting? Stop running and deflecting, what's left of your respect on this board is bleeding away everytime someone see's you avoiding the basic premise of this argument. You say i'm lying, but I am stating what those videos are saying. If I'm lying, then you say those videos are a fraud, so if they are a fraud, could you please answer how and why? Stop avoiding it, address the facts. The truth hurts you, i can see it. I understand.

that how these agents and these Bush dupes always operate,you ask them to debunk a video and it never fails,they run away with their tails between their legs and wont even try to debunk is since they know they cant.:lol:

Why am I not surprised?

that how these agents and these Bush dupes always operate,you ask them to debunk a video and it never fails,they run away with their tails between their legs and wont even try to debunk is since they know they cant.:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_UKdqoa_o&feature=fvw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdjvNeZMr-A[/ame]

They can't handle the truth. It's as simple as that. They are scared to even address the facts, so they bring up different arguments and deflect the videos with distractions. So i'll ask him again, for shits and giggles.

Are these videos fake? Are they a fraud? I am stating all the facts they are stating, but you are calling me names and bashing me for 'lying'. Could you please address this, or are you not man enough?

Last edited:
The facts are pretty powerful weapons. I just state them over and over, and they ignore them, or just say they are fake. Such as the fact that guy cannot even address my question about whether or not every one of those videos is a fraud and fake. He's scared of the truth, so he just avoids it and acts like a child lol

thats how these agents operate.Rat In the Hat,Candytroll,and Parrot have been paid to come here and post misinformation and disrupt any kind of discussion about 9/11.Divecunt,I used to think he was an agent, but he doesnt fit the pattern they do,he is just a kid troll with no life.their just here seeking attention,worst thing to do is egg them on and reply to them,your just giving them the attention they seek,best thing to do is hit the ignore button,make them look like the trolls they are by talking to themselves addressing your posts when they know you have them on ignore.now THATS a sign of an attention seeker.:lol:when someone tells me they have me on ignore,i sure as hell dont bother addressing their posts like these trolls do.im not desperate for attention like they are.:lol:

that hortyshit Octa,well HE isnt an agent.He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid.

This needs to be placed in the Conspiracy Forum....oh wait, it already is. :lol:

Why am I not surprised?

Why is it that truthers everywhere are suddenly using Jessie Ventura as their go to guy for 9/11? Did you all meet with his production company and work out a pay per shill agreement?

And why should anyone believe the word of a steroid addled ex-wrestler who used to play with guns? He's hit his head more often than I've had hot dinners, and his slurry babbling proves it.

Oh, but we should believe him because he's an ex-governor. Well, so is Sarah Palin. But if she did the same show as Jessie, word for word, you would write her off as a Republican disinfo agent, trying to make you truthers look bad.

And I'm going to leave this with the question I've asked numerous times, that no one will answer.

What group or agency can perform a new investigation, and have both sides willing to accept their verdict, even if it goes against them?

Why am I not surprised?

there are no "bush dupes" you fucking moron

The facts are pretty powerful weapons. I just state them over and over, and they ignore them, or just say they are fake. Such as the fact that guy cannot even address my question about whether or not every one of those videos is a fraud and fake. He's scared of the truth, so he just avoids it and acts like a child lol

thats how these agents operate.Rat In the Hat,Candytroll,and Parrot have been paid to come here and post misinformation and disrupt any kind of discussion about 9/11.Divecunt,I used to think he was an agent, but he doesnt fit the pattern they do,he is just a kid troll with no life.their just here seeking attention,worst thing to do is egg them on and reply to them,your just giving them the attention they seek,best thing to do is hit the ignore button,make them look like the trolls they are by talking to themselves addressing your posts when they know you have them on ignore.now THATS a sign of an attention seeker.:lol:when someone tells me they have me on ignore,i sure as hell dont bother addressing their posts like these trolls do.im not desperate for attention like they are.:lol:

that hortyshit Octa,well HE isnt an agent.He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid.

This needs to be placed in the Conspiracy Forum....oh wait, it already is. :lol:

There's always the Romper Room, the place where threads go to die.:D

how old are you? dipshit
i have no doubts that you have the mental age of a 10 year old

There's always the Romper Room, the place where threads go to die.:D
well, they could always revive the old "stupid shit by stupid people" forum
;)

how old are you? dipshit
i have no doubts that you have the mental age of a 10 year old

Uh, Dive, I hate to tell you, but you're giving him 4 years too much credit.

Just saying...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUmGvyUIU_E[/ame]

Is this video a fraud?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFWMhR3HhTY&feature=channel[/ame]

Is this video fake?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_UKdqoa_o&feature=fvw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdjvNeZMr-A[/ame]

They can't handle the truth. It's as simple as that. They are scared to even address the facts, so they bring up different arguments and deflect the videos with distractions. So i'll ask him again, for shits and giggles.

Are these videos fake? Are they a fraud? I am stating all the facts they are stating, but you are calling me names and bashing me for 'lying'. Could you please address this, or are you not man enough?

dont hold your breath. expect to see their tails between their legs while the cowards run off.:lol:

I asked them HUNDREDS of times to disprove these facts in this video on this thread i made and explain whats wrong with the video,as you can see,like the cowards they are,they all ran off with their tails between thier legs.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

Last edited:
As for most conspiracy theorists....if there's a conspiracy out there, you will see the same names believing it. :eusa_whistle:
conspiracy is the engine of history, I feel sorry for people who try to demean others by accusing them of being a conspiracy theorist, they obviously have never read a history book! Every major event in history when you examine them, have come to pass as a result of at least 1 and in some cases many conspiracies, and it goes on today, you would think these people have never been in a court room and listened to lawyers try men and corporations on the charge of conspiracy. Conspiracies are everywhere, in corporations, governments, in family's. Conspiracies are a fact of life. For anyone to say that conspiracies are absurd, and to say that "anyone who thinks that conspiracies are real is a conspiracy theorists", has a real problem with reality. Most people know that conspiracies are very real, and the ones who are involved in them know they are very real, and most are very proud of it.
A conspiracy has to have 3 components-the involvement of 2 or more people, it has to use deceptive tactics or least coercion, and 3rd, the objective is illegal or immoral.

Forum List

Back