Question for Mr. Jones Only

LOL dipshit
you named some
but we know about them, right
so they had LEAKS
you are pathetic
all you fucking troofers are
And?? The 9-11 conspiracy has leaks too you brain traumatized idiot!!
really?
who has come forward and said this stuff?
WHO?

and you should be the last one to talk about someone being an idiot, you are the idiot that believes 9/11 was an inside job

Google it. There's been plenty of things said from people related to 9-11 in one way or another. Learn to research and stop depending on others to do it for you. No wonder you don't know shit.

Are you trying to remove part of the quotes to highlight your point?

You may be removing the "/quote" at the bottom of the quotes, which would leave the unpaired "quote" orphaned and showing at the top.
and then it goes on and on
just stop quoting the messed up pages if you dont know how to FIX it

;)

I realized I did the same thing and edited it.
good job
now if the troofer morons could figure it out and stop fucking things up

And?? The 9-11 conspiracy has leaks too you brain traumatized idiot!!
really?
WHO?

and you should be the last one to talk about someone being an idiot, you are the idiot that believes 9/11 was an inside job

Google it. There's been plenty of things said from people related to 9-11 in one way or another. Learn to research and stop depending on others to do it for you. No wonder you don't know shit.
BULLSHIT

never seen any
at least not from reliable sources

alex jones is NOT a reliable source as people seem to change their story after meeting with him

really?
WHO?

BULLSHIT

never seen any

alex jones is NOT a reliable source as people seem to change their story after meeting with him
I for one am not 100% sold on AJ. If you take the time to look shit up for yourself instead acting a fool you would know.

As for most conspiracy theorists....if there's a conspiracy out there, you will see the same names believing it. :eusa_whistle:
conspiracy is the engine of history, I feel sorry for people who try to demean others by accusing them of being a conspiracy theorist, they obviously have never read a history book! Every major event in history when you examine them, have come to pass as a result of at least 1 and in some cases many conspiracies, and it goes on today, you would think these people have never been in a court room and listened to lawyers try men and corporations on the charge of conspiracy. Conspiracies are everywhere, in corporations, governments, in family's. Conspiracies are a fact of life. For anyone to say that conspiracies are absurd, and to say that "anyone who thinks that conspiracies are real is a conspiracy theorists", has a real problem with reality. Most people know that conspiracies are very real, and the ones who are involved in them know they are very real, and most are very proud of it.
A conspiracy has to have 3 components-the involvement of 2 or more people, it has to use deceptive tactics or least coercion, and 3rd, the objective is illegal or immoral.

the thing that cracks me up about the OCTA'S logic when calling us conspiracy theorists is even if you accept the governments version of events its STILL a conspiracy since you only need two or more people involved to be a conspiracy.In this event,unlike the kennedy assassination,they cant say conspiracy theorist because it WAS a conspiracy even when if you believe in the governments version of events since allegedly there were 19 men involved.:lol: whats funny is that the governments version events IS a conspiracy THEORY so the OCTA'S are really the conspiracy THEORISTS.:lol: actually coincidence theorist is a better term for them.
They are fucking nutz man! :lol:

BULLSHIT

never seen any

I for one am not 100% sold on AJ. If you take the time to look shit up for yourself instead acting a fool you would know.
actually, i do
which is why i'm not a fucking moronic troofer like you

everything i find says terrorist attack carried out by 19 Muslim radicals working for Al qaeda
nothing says inside job but you fucking morons

again that is not facts
you just making claims with no facts to back them up
in other words
BULLSHIT
There have been numerous conspiracies throughout history, it's not bullshit. Here's recent ones.
The Dreyfus Affair,The Mafia, MK-ULTRA, Operation Mockingbird, Manhattan Project, Asbestos, Watergate, The Tuskegee Syphilis Study, Operation Northwoods, 1990 Testimony of Nayirah, COINTELPRO, Main Core, Rex 84, The Iran-Contra Affair(Iran Contra affair involved many figures that showed up in the 9/11 attacks)., The BCCI Scandal, CIA Drug Running in LA, Gulf of Tonkin Never Happened,The Business Plot,July 20, 1944 Conspiracy to Assassinate Hitler,Operation Ajax, Operation Snow White, Operation Gladio, The CIA Assassinates A Lot Of People, The New World Order, Kennedy Assassination, Flat earth, Sun revolving around the Earth and on and on.. All of them true. Look them up yourself

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: well done my man,as usual,great job of taking the OCTA'S to school.:clap2:
From now on I refer to them as OCTASSes-Official Conspiracy Theory Apologetic Stupid Sheep (or scum, take your pick) :lol:

There have been numerous conspiracies throughout history, it's not bullshit. Here's recent ones.
The Dreyfus Affair,The Mafia, MK-ULTRA, Operation Mockingbird, Manhattan Project, Asbestos, Watergate, The Tuskegee Syphilis Study, Operation Northwoods, 1990 Testimony of Nayirah, COINTELPRO, Main Core, Rex 84, The Iran-Contra Affair(Iran Contra affair involved many figures that showed up in the 9/11 attacks)., The BCCI Scandal, CIA Drug Running in LA, Gulf of Tonkin Never Happened,The Business Plot,July 20, 1944 Conspiracy to Assassinate Hitler,Operation Ajax, Operation Snow White, Operation Gladio, The CIA Assassinates A Lot Of People, The New World Order, Kennedy Assassination, Flat earth, Sun revolving around the Earth and on and on.. All of them true. Look them up yourself

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: well done my man,as usual,great job of taking the OCTA'S to school.:clap2:
From now on I refer to them as OCTASSes-Official Conspiracy Theory Apologetic Stupid Sheep (or scum, take your pick) :lol:
yeah, cause thats all you got, moron

Yes, it is bullshit. Otherwise, you wouldn't have to resort to claiming all of the above is a conspiracy. Asbestos? You're a fucking moron.

I love how you just throw the Kennedy Assassination in there as if it was proven that there were more than one assassin. Never ever close to have been proven.

You have no idea how stupid you sound about right now; EOTS is actually coming off as being level-headed between you two.
Read the definition of a conspiracy candylips, and look the ones I listed up you might learn something moron.
watergate wasnt a conspiracy, but the watergate coverup was
Holy shit lol! I'm saving that one!! What an idiot:lol::lol:

Alright time out LOL! Can somebody please explain what the hell is going on with the quote function? Why I am quoted as saying here, I didn't say. It's no biggie, but it happened in another thread and caused a lot of static. Personally I don't think anyone is doing it on purpose...Just wondering how the heck its happening.

You may be removing the "/quote" at the bottom of the quotes, which would leave the unpaired "quote" orphaned and showing at the top.
No not at all dude, I'm just asking cause I've been misquoted a few times, but I'm not trying to raise a stink about it cause no damage was done. Just maybe posters should pay more attention is all.

Alright time out LOL! Can somebody please explain what the hell is going on with the quote function? Why I am quoted as saying here, I didn't say. It's no biggie, but it happened in another thread and caused a lot of static. Personally I don't think anyone is doing it on purpose...Just wondering how the heck its happening.

No not at all dude, I'm just asking cause I've been misquoted a few times, but I'm not trying to raise a stink about it cause no damage was done. Just maybe posters should pay more attention is all.

I agree, in fact I made the same mistake, and had to edit my response to you to correct it.

I didn't see your question as raising a stink, just your trying to figure out what was going on. And yes, we should all pay more attention so that we're not putting words into somebody else's mouth.

I agree, in fact I made the same mistake, and had to edit my response to you to correct it.

I didn't see your question as raising a stink, just your trying to figure out what was going on. And yes, we should all pay more attention so that we're not putting words into somebody else's mouth.
I was laughing my ass off last night when that happened as the accusations were flying like an animal house food fight:lol: Anyway :cool:

Read the definition of a conspiracy candylips, and look the ones I listed up you might learn something moron.
you do that, moron
it will only make you look like more of an idiot
however, thats gonna take some doing cause you already look like a huge fucking moron

you do know that watergate was a HOTEL, right?

Last edited:
you do that, moron
however, thats gonna take some doing cause you already look like a huge fucking moron

So? There was a conspiracy known as the Watergate conspiracy. Now you know.

you do that, moron

So? There was a conspiracy known as the Watergate conspiracy. Now you know.
there was a break in, and then there was the cover up conspiracy, dipshit

the break in wasnt a conspiracy, the cover up of it was
this is what you dont understand

but, the reason the conspiracy failed, was SOMEONE TALKED
where is your someone to talk about 9/11?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back