Question for Mr. Jones Only

OK Gumby, you'll be the fifth person I've asked this question. Let's see if you'll be the first one man enough to answer it.

What group or agency can conduct a new investigation that would be impartial enough for you to accept their findings if they didn't go the way you wanted?

Bear in find, it also has to be impartial enough for the rest of us to accept if it contradicts the events we saw unfold on TV on the morning of 9/11/2001.

Ready, set, go!

Figures that Gumby would bypass this question. Just like all the rest of the "Twoofers".

crazy_chicken.gif

An investigation by a trial and jury. With non-government agencies investigating it. I would like to see the commissions of the report NOT SAY ITS A FRAUD. I would like it to MENTION WTC7. I would like them to INVESTIGATE the possible collapse theories, besides say its a PLANE and no other devices. I want them to use the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. I want them to follow BASIC FIRE INVESTIGATION PROTOCOLS, I want them NOT TO DESTROY evidence, and I want people to be called to the stand, not into a private room.

I could keep going, but there's no use, you're a troll.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_UKdqoa_o&feature=fvw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JERGBGOUIQk&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdjvNeZMr-A[/ame]

Are these all fake fraudulent videos and interviews? You are a gross excuse for a human being if you think that.
before i waste over 24 minutes watching your stupid video(yes i already know they are stupid because most likely someone else has already posted them before)
just exactly what NEW INFO do those contain to make them worth my time
can you stop being a fucking moron long enough to answer THAT question?

OK Gumby, you'll be the fifth person I've asked this question. Let's see if you'll be the first one man enough to answer it.

What group or agency can conduct a new investigation that would be impartial enough for you to accept their findings if they didn't go the way you wanted?

Bear in find, it also has to be impartial enough for the rest of us to accept if it contradicts the events we saw unfold on TV on the morning of 9/11/2001.

Ready, set, go!

Figures that Gumby would bypass this question. Just like all the rest of the "Twoofers".

crazy_chicken.gif

An investigation by a trial and jury. With non-government agencies investigating it. I would like to see the commissions of the report NOT SAY ITS A FRAUD. I would like it to MENTION WTC7. I would like them to INVESTIGATE the possible collapse theories, besides say its a PLANE and no other devices. I want them to use the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. I want them to follow BASIC FIRE INVESTIGATION PROTOCOLS, I want them NOT TO DESTROY evidence, and I want people to be called to the stand, not into a private room.

Are these all fake fraudulent videos and interviews? You are a gross excuse for a human being if you think that.

A trial and jury in what jurisdiction, Gumby? Give us specifics.

Which specific non-governmental agencies? Again, bear in mind both sides would have to be willing to accept their findings.

Which commissions in the past said it was a fraud? Again, give us specifics.

Which other devises are they supposed to investigate? I am not aware of any devises being found in the rubble.

What evidence are they not supposed to destroy? If you're talking about the steel core columns, you better start building a time machine. They went to China a long time ago, and are probably the re-bar in all the runways that were built for the Beijing Olympics.

Again, what jurisdiction are the witnesses supposed to be called to the stand in? Specifics.

And you dodged the question of what agency is impartial enough for both sides to accept their findings. There's no YouTube for this answer, guess you'll have to give yours.

Cry bitch!

If you'd actually discuss the topics, you'd have some sort of standing about cocksucker. Right now, you're just thought of as a cocksucker. Also if you admitted to being CD, you'd score some points. We all know you're lying.
Are you referring to me in this insane post? You are confusing yourself and everyone else and aren't making sense:cuckoo:[/QUOTE

I had you mixed up with the other cocksucker.
The word cocksucker is embedded in your mind, probably because as your filthy mouth is penetrated, you are told what a good one you are. With a whore name like candycorn we wouldn't be surprised.

crazy_chicken.gif

Which specific non-governmental agencies? Again, bear in mind both sides would have to be willing to accept their findings.

Which other devises are they supposed to investigate? I am not aware of any devises being found in the rubble.

What evidence are they not supposed to destroy? If you're talking about the steel core columns, you better start building a time machine. They went to China a long time ago, and are probably the re-bar in all the runways that were built for the Beijing Olympics.

Again, what jurisdiction are the witnesses supposed to be called to the stand in? Specifics.

And you dodged the question of what agency is impartial enough for both sides to accept their findings. There's no YouTube for this answer, guess you'll have to give yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_UKdqoa_o&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JERGBGOUIQk&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdjvNeZMr-A

Gage is a fucking NUTCASE
end of story

You wrote;

Popular Mechanics assembled the best minds in the world who agreed 9/11 was a terrorist attack.
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

Take your schizophrenia meds. You're severely disturbed.

you need to look in the mirron when making this statement.Hate to break your heart but that fairy tale piece of Popular mechanics has been debunked extensively by David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.:cuckoo:

No disrespect but it is VERY EMBARRASSING to use Popular Mechanics as a reference, especially when trying to make 'fun' of someone.

Popular Mechanics has been proven to be a fraud, along with NIST reports and the 9/11 commission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEg6XEP-Cig&feature=related

Just one of the few videos, this one is from 2006.

You should look at up-to-date websites such as AE911Truth.org

It's very wrong to support Popular Mechanics without looking at all the other side they are attacking. The side they are attacking is the TRUTH. The truth is PROVEN with FACTS. BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

you nailed it.well said.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

To clarify things for you and other posters. I started a thread recently to point out that there are glaring discrepancies and faults that have been found in the explanations that the US government and its agencies provided for the attacks on our nation on 9-11. I am not 100% adhering to one explanation over others, because in all honesty, I really do not know the exact truth. I am very confidant though, that the reasons and discrepancies that members of the so called truth movement or what ever it is you wish to refer to them as, have legitimate concerns and that they DO point out areas of concern that should not be dismissed away, due to the nature of importance and severe implications this event has caused here and around the world. I try to point this out in my thread, and try to point this out in my engagements with you and others. But when I or someone else point these things out, instead of engaging in dialogue that we all can learn from, it usually turns into a rant filled with insults and name calling that truthfully I would rather not have. Everybody will defend themselves when attacked here or in person, so it really turns into quite an unproductive farce. I have my opinions about the trustworthiness of the US government and its agencies and elected/selected officials, and I do not have a glaring endorsement. I have personal, and public reasons for my way of thinking about the government, which is why I am so adamant that as citizens, we should look twice, and think hard before we take them at their word.
When 9-11 happened, I was on a patriotic kick and wanted us to go kick some Taliban ass and do whatever it took to avenge the deaths of our countrymen and women. However, when I saw all the stonewalling the Bush administration did, and the out right lies they were caught in, I got on a reading and research kick. I learned as much as I could and I am still learning. I did not like what I found out about the US and all its clandestine ops, I did not like learning that my country was capable of doing the things it has done to us, and others around the world. I learned that a lot of what I thought I knew and trusted, and took for granted were lies. I was shocked.
No, I don't know if these alleged hijackers are really alive, I never have seen them interviewed on TV, but I have heard they were interviewed. The point is, is that if there are so many questions, why don't the American people deserve the answers to those questions?
I truly believe that the allegations and questions the truth seekers have are valid, and an honest system of government and people in it would address them and clear things up, but it seems they detest the citizens of this nation so much they don't give a shit about addressing the situation, and don't give a shit about us, which only fuels more resentment towards it/them.
Like I said in my thread, we are so busy arguing over collapse initiation, and free fall speed, plane or missile etc. that we are missing the overall bigger picture of what is being done to our country and to us as a peoples.
For the record, I will state this. I do not believe that what they said happened to us on 9-11 is the entire truth, and that my suspicions are even further warranted, by the secrecy, lies, conflicts of interests, and highly doubtful coincidences that occurred before and after 9-11, and by the actions of those in charge at the time and in charge now. To further clarify my position, if ever there is a complete and honest independent investigation done in the future, one that both sides are free to bring to it whoever and whatever they want to make their case, and it turns out that we were not lied to and my suspicions were unwarranted, I would be willing to except the results and move on to other things and causes to help in the realization of what this country was founded on. The elimination of the unlawful Fed Reserve being the first, but that's for another discussion.
Dude, I don't think I've ever read any of your posts so I can speculate on whether you've changed tunes or not.
This post, however, seems to be a fairly well thought out and honest description of why you think some of the things you do.
Going by what I read here I can't find fault in not trusting the government for the full truth.
The problem lies in trying to obtain information about the government *from* the government. No investigation will ever be sufficient. Their hand will be in it in one way or another, thus lending even more doubt into the situation.
I can't be so jaded as to think that my entire government is determined to damage my country.
True there are some snakes in DC. But the second that I allow myself to think that they outnumber the good is the day that the wife and I pack our things and head off to Denmark.

In closing, MrJones, don't let this 'conspiracy' absorb too much of your life.
Learn to take some things at face value and move on and enjoy your friends and family.
It's Monday night and Bowl season. Enjoy some football.
:cool:

thats a good point,see what a lot of people dont get is that the government is suppose to serve the people,not the other way around but thats the way it is.they also dont get it that both partys are corrupt and neither represent the people and as long as we have this corrupt two party system we have of depublicans and reprocrats,things will never change till we get a third party president in office.

Last edited:
patriot, you are a sham. a joke, no one believes your posts but your other cronnies. When someone reads these from outside, they see that YOU state fallacies, and YOU act like a child. YOU bring up fake information and YOU distract from the conversations at hand with stupid remarks and childish responses. Sometimes you add a little disinformation here or there to get us distracted, but other than that you're a complete nuisance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f_hPtS7Lu4

Care to address these facts from the video? Care to address the fact it was on a News channel? Care to address the facts that the professional is stating? No, you're scared. You can't handle the truth. You just dismantle it.

parrot and candytroll are agents seeking attention,dont feed the trolls,the more and more you reply and take their bait,you just feed the trolls and giving them the attention they desperately seek.

you need to look in the mirron when making this statement.Hate to break your heart but that fairy tale piece of Popular mechanics has been debunked extensively by David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.:cuckoo:
griffin is another nutter

To clarify things for you and other posters. I started a thread recently to point out that there are glaring discrepancies and faults that have been found in the explanations that the US government and its agencies provided for the attacks on our nation on 9-11. I am not 100% adhering to one explanation over others, because in all honesty, I really do not know the exact truth. I am very confidant though, that the reasons and discrepancies that members of the so called truth movement or what ever it is you wish to refer to them as, have legitimate concerns and that they DO point out areas of concern that should not be dismissed away, due to the nature of importance and severe implications this event has caused here and around the world. I try to point this out in my thread, and try to point this out in my engagements with you and others. But when I or someone else point these things out, instead of engaging in dialogue that we all can learn from, it usually turns into a rant filled with insults and name calling that truthfully I would rather not have. Everybody will defend themselves when attacked here or in person, so it really turns into quite an unproductive farce. I have my opinions about the trustworthiness of the US government and its agencies and elected/selected officials, and I do not have a glaring endorsement. I have personal, and public reasons for my way of thinking about the government, which is why I am so adamant that as citizens, we should look twice, and think hard before we take them at their word.
When 9-11 happened, I was on a patriotic kick and wanted us to go kick some Taliban ass and do whatever it took to avenge the deaths of our countrymen and women. However, when I saw all the stonewalling the Bush administration did, and the out right lies they were caught in, I got on a reading and research kick. I learned as much as I could and I am still learning. I did not like what I found out about the US and all its clandestine ops, I did not like learning that my country was capable of doing the things it has done to us, and others around the world. I learned that a lot of what I thought I knew and trusted, and took for granted were lies. I was shocked.
No, I don't know if these alleged hijackers are really alive, I never have seen them interviewed on TV, but I have heard they were interviewed. The point is, is that if there are so many questions, why don't the American people deserve the answers to those questions?
I truly believe that the allegations and questions the truth seekers have are valid, and an honest system of government and people in it would address them and clear things up, but it seems they detest the citizens of this nation so much they don't give a shit about addressing the situation, and don't give a shit about us, which only fuels more resentment towards it/them.
Like I said in my thread, we are so busy arguing over collapse initiation, and free fall speed, plane or missile etc. that we are missing the overall bigger picture of what is being done to our country and to us as a peoples.
For the record, I will state this. I do not believe that what they said happened to us on 9-11 is the entire truth, and that my suspicions are even further warranted, by the secrecy, lies, conflicts of interests, and highly doubtful coincidences that occurred before and after 9-11, and by the actions of those in charge at the time and in charge now. To further clarify my position, if ever there is a complete and honest independent investigation done in the future, one that both sides are free to bring to it whoever and whatever they want to make their case, and it turns out that we were not lied to and my suspicions were unwarranted, I would be willing to except the results and move on to other things and causes to help in the realization of what this country was founded on. The elimination of the unlawful Fed Reserve being the first, but that's for another discussion.
Dude, I don't think I've ever read any of your posts so I can speculate on whether you've changed tunes or not.
This post, however, seems to be a fairly well thought out and honest description of why you think some of the things you do.
Going by what I read here I can't find fault in not trusting the government for the full truth.
The problem lies in trying to obtain information about the government *from* the government. No investigation will ever be sufficient. Their hand will be in it in one way or another, thus lending even more doubt into the situation.
I can't be so jaded as to think that my entire government is determined to damage my country.
True there are some snakes in DC. But the second that I allow myself to think that they outnumber the good is the day that the wife and I pack our things and head off to Denmark.

In closing, MrJones, don't let this 'conspiracy' absorb too much of your life.
Learn to take some things at face value and move on and enjoy your friends and family.
It's Monday night and Bowl season. Enjoy some football.
:cool:
You are absolutely right, I initially signed on here to observe the different opinions of things such as being discussed ( or whatever it turned into) with a goal of looking into the points made of those with differing points of view. As I soon discovered, the topics can't seem to be discussed without running into people whose sole purpose is to incite strife, confusion, and ill feelings towards one another, and my original intentions were sidetracked, by defending myself and others from attacks from what I consider instigator trolls, who upon having the opportunity to act the way they do here, in a public face to face setting wouldn't even think about it. It reconfirms my feelings as to the state of things overall, and why this country is in the condition it is in. We slaves argue over the choices we have been given to accept, not ever stopping to realize it isn't even in our best interests. We have been conditioned to accept the story coming out of a high tech box and accepting it as the almighty definitive word/truth and pummeling those that stop to think about it and say "hey somethings not quite right here", and when they point it out to their fellow compatriots, they are ridiculed and publicly admonished, for simply pointing out a discrepancy or mistake, or worse an outright lie.. It is a sad state for our society and country when people are made to shut up and accept something they feel is wrong, not just for them, but for others, and the country they love. I know in my heart that the foundation and the promise that America offered, has been broken. Others know it too, and unfortunately for the OCTAs, no amount of cowardly tactics, or attempts to quell the voices of true Americans and their concerns will work.
BTW, I love football and having a team in the playoffs. Family and friends are of the utmost importance, but concern for my country is right up there too, and it doesn't look good and hasn't for a long time. I just wish we could take back our nation from the scum that has caused all the troubles we are experiencing.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

How does a building freefall through the path of greatest resistance? It's impossible unless explosives are used.
How many steel-structured buildings have been collapsed by ignited jet fuel to categorically claim that it's impossible?

I have some extra foil from bringing a Christmas dinner plate home from my son's house.
Do you need more hat material?
:cuckoo:

what a weak lame ass comeback by the OCTA.keep that head buried in the sand.

Ready, set, go!

crazy_chicken.gif

sure is fun watching you give the OCTAS here their usual ass beatings.:clap2:

Last edited:
The facts are pretty powerful weapons. I just state them over and over, and they ignore them, or just say they are fake. Such as the fact that guy cannot even address my question about whether or not every one of those videos is a fraud and fake. He's scared of the truth, so he just avoids it and acts like a child lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_UKdqoa_o&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JERGBGOUIQk&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdjvNeZMr-A

And Gumby ducks the questions again.

Why am I not surprised?

The facts are pretty powerful weapons. I just state them over and over, and they ignore them, or just say they are fake. Such as the fact that guy cannot even address my question about whether or not every one of those videos is a fraud and fake. He's scared of the truth, so he just avoids it and acts like a child lol
you have yet to post a single FACT
when you do, we might have a point to discuss

thats how these agents operate.Rat In the Hat,Candytroll,and Parrot have been paid to come here and post misinformation and disrupt any kind of discussion about 9/11.Divecunt,I used to think he was an agent, but he doesnt fit the pattern they do,he is just a kid troll with no life.their just here seeking attention,worst thing to do is egg them on and reply to them,your just giving them the attention they seek,best thing to do is hit the ignore button,make them look like the trolls they are by talking to themselves addressing your posts when they know you have them on ignore.now THATS a sign of an attention seeker.:lol:when someone tells me they have me on ignore,i sure as hell dont bother addressing their posts like these trolls do.im not desperate for attention like they are.:lol:

that hortyshit Octa,well HE isnt an agent.He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back