Question for Mr. Jones Only

Sit the fuck down, child.

Now that we got your nuisance out of the way:

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance? Explosives are the only way, fire cannot achieve this. NIST said the towers had no role in the WTC7 collapse, and office fires were the cause. This is impossible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-3FQtZnk2A

Care to respond to these facts? Or are your assumptions still coming out of your ass about whether I'm chris or not? It's embarrassing the level of ignorance you have stored. it's as if you do it on purpose.

How does a building NOT fall at freefall speed for 0.8 seconds before it does?

How does a building fall for 2.25 seconds at freefall speed on only one corner of one face, and the rest of the building doesn't?

How does a building freefall for 2.25 seconds through the path of greatest resistance? Explosives are the only way, fire cannot achieve this. NIST said the towers had no role in the WTC7 collapse, and office fires were the cause. This is impossible.

Care to respond to these facts? Or are your assumptions still coming out of your ass about whether I'm chris or not? It's embarrassing the level of ignorance you have stored. it's as if you do it on purpose.

Bypassing DiveCon's distractions
address the question dipshit and i'll stop asking it

How does a building fall for 2.25 seconds at freefall speed on only one corner of one face, and the rest of the building doesn't?

What? That doesn't even make sense to form a question. Why are you playing this game, it's gross.

This will help answer your question: Freefall and Building 7 on 9/11

But then again, You arent man enough to address the points presented with actual responses that make sense or have any relevance. I wonder if you'll use your human intellect to absorb the facts and statements provided in that link. I doubt it, you're a child.

PS. It's not raining anymore, was a nice day actually. Too bad I'm not chris though, LOL. sit down, you have no credibility or respect. It's embarrassing everytime you post sir.

What? That doesn't even make sense to form a question. Why are you playing this game, it's gross.

But then again, You arent man enough to address the points presented with actual responses that make sense or have any relevance. I wonder if you'll use your human intellect to absorb the facts and statements provided in that link. I doubt it, you're a child.

PS. It's not raining anymore, was a nice day actually. Too bad I'm not chris though, LOL. sit down, you have no credibility or respect. It's embarrassing everytime you post sir.
he has a hell of a lot more than YOU do
in the respect dept that is
you wont even answer a simple question

Sorry Gumby, but every report says the WTC7 fell at less than free-fall for 0.8 seconds before the 2.25 free-fall period, then fell at less than free-fall speed for the remainder of the collapse event.

How does that work using Newtonian Physics?

ALL HAIL NEWTONIAN PHYSICS!!!

By the way, don't feel sad. You'll get your first red badge soon!
anim_head_slap.gif

anim_head_slap.gif

It is clear you cannot handle facts. You cannot handle truth, you cannot handle physics, you cannot handle a keyboard and forum.

www.youtube.com/ae911truth

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

anim_head_slap.gif

It is clear you cannot handle facts. You cannot handle truth, you cannot handle physics, you cannot handle a keyboard and forum.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?

OK Gumby, you'll be the fifth person I've asked this question. Let's see if you'll be the first one man enough to answer it.

What group or agency can conduct a new investigation that would be impartial enough for you to accept their findings if they didn't go the way you wanted?

Bear in find, it also has to be impartial enough for the rest of us to accept if it contradicts the events we saw unfold on TV on the morning of 9/11/2001.

Ready, set, go!

How does a building freefall through the path of greatest resistance? It's impossible unless explosives are used.
How many steel-structured buildings have been collapsed by ignited jet fuel to categorically claim that it's impossible?

I have some extra foil from bringing a Christmas dinner plate home from my son's house.
Do you need more hat material?
:cuckoo:

How does a building freefall through the path of greatest resistance? It's impossible unless explosives are used.
How many steel-structured buildings have been collapsed by ignited jet fuel to categorically claim that it's impossible?

I have some extra foil from bringing a Christmas dinner plate home from my son's house.

I think he would need a full day's output from a Reynolds plant to do the job.

But every little bit helps! :lol:

Jet fuel is 4/5ths kerosine, it combusted before 10 minutes into the crash, and doesn't even reach half the temp to melt steel. Know what you're talking about before you state things as fact. By the way, BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?, I'd suggest checking it out considering you believe jet fuel can melt 200 floors of steel and concrete.

Not to mention ZERO jet fuel was involved in the WTC7 collapse. Which ends the discussion right there. www.AE911Truth.org

hes only talking about WTC7, he wont address the other two buildings
hes as dishonest as the troofers come
he posted in the concrtete core hoaxers thread and never would answer if he supported that hoax or not
i doubt anyone can get an honest answer out of him
typical for troofers though

Jet fuel is 4/5ths kerosine, it combusted before 10 minutes into the crash, and doesn't even reach half the temp to melt steel. Know what you're talking about before you state things as fact.

It didn't need to melt, it needed to weaken you dumb motherfucker.
Furthermore, 8 floors were engulfed in flame when jet fuel ignited office furniture and drywall.

Please review the material before you open your mouth. You've made an ass of you on three message boards that I know of CD.

Jet fuel is 4/5ths kerosine, it combusted before 10 minutes into the crash, and doesn't even reach half the temp to melt steel. Know what you're talking about before you state things as fact. By the way, BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?, I'd suggest checking it out considering you believe jet fuel can melt 200 floors of steel and concrete.

Not to mention ZERO jet fuel was involved in the WTC7 collapse. Which ends the discussion right there. AE911Truth.org
but you ignore the diesel fuel that WAS present in WTC7

anim_head_slap.gif

OK Gumby, you'll be the fifth person I've asked this question. Let's see if you'll be the first one man enough to answer it.

What group or agency can conduct a new investigation that would be impartial enough for you to accept their findings if they didn't go the way you wanted?

Bear in find, it also has to be impartial enough for the rest of us to accept if it contradicts the events we saw unfold on TV on the morning of 9/11/2001.

Ready, set, go!

Figures that Gumby would bypass this question. Just like all the rest of the "Twoofers".

crazy_chicken.gif

he posted in the concrtete core hoaxers thread and never would answer if he supported that hoax or not

There is no difference between PE/CD and Alex Jones (except income). Why do you think he tries so hard to sell his ideas. He's testing material. Nobody can be that much of a jackass.

Know what you're talking about before you state things as fact. By the way, BuildingWhat? - Building 7 |Please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?, I'd suggest checking it out considering you believe jet fuel can melt 200 floors of steel and concrete.

Not to mention ZERO jet fuel was involved in the WTC7 collapse. Which ends the discussion right there. www.AE911Truth.org
:lol: @ "" Know what you're talking about before you state things as fact.""
:lol:
Jet fuel doesn't have to melt 200 floors, you fucking nutbar.
It merely has to melt the RIGHT one.

I never said a shitting thing about building 7, asswipe, so you don't get to end the discussion.

Now would you mind answering my fucking question?

There is no difference between PE/CD and Alex Jones (except income). Why do you think he tries so hard to sell his ideas. He's testing material. Nobody can be that much of a jackass.
but thats typical of ALL troofers

Ready, set, go!

Figures that Gumby would bypass this question. Just like all the rest of the "Twoofers".

crazy_chicken.gif

An investigation by a trial and jury. With non-government agencies investigating it. I would like to see the commissions of the report NOT SAY ITS A FRAUD. I would like it to MENTION WTC7. I would like them to INVESTIGATE the possible collapse theories, besides say its a PLANE and no other devices. I want them to use the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. I want them to follow BASIC FIRE INVESTIGATION PROTOCOLS, I want them NOT TO DESTROY evidence, and I want people to be called to the stand, not into a private room.

I could keep going, but there's no use, you're a troll.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_UKdqoa_o&feature=fvw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JERGBGOUIQk&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdjvNeZMr-A[/ame]

Are these all fake fraudulent videos and interviews? You are a gross excuse for a human being if you think that.

how does a building freefall through the path of greatest resistance? It's impossible unless explosives are used.
how many steel-structured buildings have been collapsed by ignited jet fuel to categorically claim that it's impossible?

I have some extra foil from bringing a christmas dinner plate home from my son's house.

jet fuel is 4/5ths kerosine, it combusted before 10 minutes into the crash, and doesn't even reach half the temp to melt steel. Know what you're talking about before you state things as fact. By the way, buildingwhat? - building 7 |please stand with the 9-11 families in calling for a new building 7 investigation - what is building 7 ?, i'd suggest checking it out considering you believe jet fuel can melt 200 floors of steel and concrete.

Not to mention zero jet fuel was involved in the wtc7 collapse. Which ends the discussion right there. ae911truth.org

all hail the power of newtonian physics

Forum List

Back