CDZ Question for gay (homosexual) men

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
So, I recently came across a column where parents of a "gay" man were perplexed. While they have been understanding and supportive of their "gay" son and his (married) partner "John", they are perplexed by their son's recent revelation that "John" is three months pregnant. Seems that "John" is a "trans-man" (upper deck work done). So, is boyo a "gay" man, or is he a lesbian in a man's body?

So, I recently came across a column where parents of a "gay" man were perplexed. While they have been understanding and supportive of their "gay" son and his (married) partner "John", they are perplexed by their son's recent revelation that "John" is three months pregnant. Seems that "John" is a "trans-man" (upper deck work done). So, is boyo a "gay" man, or is he a lesbian in a man's body?

neither voted for rump

The world has gone off the deep end.

You know, some questions, though they can be posed and considered, just aren't inquiries for which I give a damn what the factually correct answer is because it really (1) isn't my business and (2) until it becomes something that plays first hand in my life, it just doesn't matter what the answer is. I just don't need to be that involved in thinking about some total stranger's life, especially a stranger who has a set of circumstances so distant from my own that the only thing I can fairly do and say about is "whatever...."

Who gives a fetid dingo's kidney?

Forum List

Back