"LGBTQ ally" Disney censors ALL gay/trans content from the products they sell in the Middle East

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

The Walt Disney Co. won’t say gay in the Middle East.

After picking a political fight with Florida over the state’s Parental Rights in Education Law, and declaring itself an LGBTQ ally to boot, Disney is reportedly censoring gay and transgender content on the version of the Disney+ streaming service that it launched in the region in June.

Among the titles that won’t stream are the animated movie Lightyear, which features a lesbian kiss, and the Baymax series, which has a transgender “man” who menstruates.

Disney cited “local regulatory requirements” in a statement to Esquire Middle East.

“Content offerings differ across our many Disney+ markets, based upon a number of factors. Content available should align with local regulatory requirements,” the studio said.

Disney+ Middle East recently launched in several predominantly Muslim countries — including the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Qatar — where homosexuality is either illegal or considered taboo.

The UAE already banned Lightyear from showing in local cinemas.

This year, Disney CEO Bob Chapek declared the company will be a staunch ally of the LGBTQ community. He said Disney will continue to fight Florida’s Parental Rights in Education Law, which forbids the teaching of sexuality and gender ideology — including transgenderism — to children in kindergarten through third grade.

I guess grooming starts at home for Disney.

If they take your hand for stealing in a Muslim country, what do you think they take if they catch you grooming?
It's all fun & games to the pedos till someone takes their bits & pieces

It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

The Walt Disney Co. won’t say gay in the Middle East.

After picking a political fight with Florida over the state’s Parental Rights in Education Law, and declaring itself an LGBTQ ally to boot, Disney is reportedly censoring gay and transgender content on the version of the Disney+ streaming service that it launched in the region in June.

Among the titles that won’t stream are the animated movie Lightyear, which features a lesbian kiss, and the Baymax series, which has a transgender “man” who menstruates.

Disney cited “local regulatory requirements” in a statement to Esquire Middle East.

“Content offerings differ across our many Disney+ markets, based upon a number of factors. Content available should align with local regulatory requirements,” the studio said.

Disney+ Middle East recently launched in several predominantly Muslim countries — including the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Qatar — where homosexuality is either illegal or considered taboo.

The UAE already banned Lightyear from showing in local cinemas.

This year, Disney CEO Bob Chapek declared the company will be a staunch ally of the LGBTQ community. He said Disney will continue to fight Florida’s Parental Rights in Education Law, which forbids the teaching of sexuality and gender ideology — including transgenderism — to children in kindergarten through third grade.
Of course Disney whores itself by altering its content for money.

Let's hear what Harley says!

For the OP, a nice ice cream cone with sprinkles.

Donald H

StrangeBrew_1008x556-1-e1537798969829.jpg

:laughing0301:

He irritated me to the point at which I had to test him out.

He's going to be different now but it could be for the worse as much as for the better. We'll give him some time to stew in his juices. i suspect he's another Larry Craig but we'll see?

You evidently don't know Harley

He irritated me to the point at which I had to test him out.

He's going to be different now but it could be for the worse as much as for the better. We'll give him some time to stew in his juices. i suspect he's another Larry Craig but we'll see?

Do you have a comment on the topic?

Forum List

Back