Question for Conservatives.

Upon further review, my statement stands.
Conservatives are racist.
I haven't met one here that isn't.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

55 year old conservative here. I've had many black friends and coworkers over the years. I have a half black grand niece and grand nephew who I adore and they think the world of me. I daresay I am their favorite uncle.
I am also friends with a Mexican woman who is my brother's former mother-in-law.
I lived in Panama for a time and liked the people there and learned some Spanish.
I worked in Brazil for a few years and made many friends there and learned some Portuguese.

Now that we are well met and you know a little about me regarding minorities and foreigners, you can say that you know at least one non racist conservative.
At least one right? I love how you didn't object to the OP's premise.

Why do you love that exactly?

At least there's one of you.

Yes, there's at least one. Hard to believe isn't it?

Upon further review, my statement stands.
Conservatives are racist.
I haven't met one here that isn't.

55 year old conservative here. I've had many black friends and coworkers over the years. I have a half black grand niece and grand nephew who I adore and they think the world of me. I daresay I am their favorite uncle.
I am also friends with a Mexican woman who is my brother's former mother-in-law.
I lived in Panama for a time and liked the people there and learned some Spanish.
I worked in Brazil for a few years and made many friends there and learned some Portuguese.

Now that we are well met and you know a little about me regarding minorities and foreigners, you can say that you know at least one non racist conservative.

Nobody needs to explain themselves to the likes of blatant whitey hater like Marc, IM2 and Asc.
Most they consider racist are just not liking their attitudes and wailings about the mean ol white people holding them down. So it isn't race issues. Its asshole issues.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You clearly do not understand the intimate nature of hate.
Actually, I do. All too well.

No. You don't. Or you would have used a different word in your OP. Which was all fail by the way.
In one man's opinion.

Feel free to prove to me that the majority of conservatives are not racist.

Prove that they are. When one makes an accusation, one must support it with facts.

You don't prove opinions.
My opinion that Conservatives are racists stands until someone proves to me otherwise.
Conservative=Racist.

No. You don't. Or you would have used a different word in your OP. Which was all fail by the way.
In one man's opinion.

Prove that they are. When one makes an accusation, one must support it with facts.

My opinion that Conservatives are racists stands until someone proves to me otherwise.
Conservative=Racist.

What makes you believe that others value your opinion enough to put in the effort to convince you?

In one man's opinion.

Conservative=Racist.

What makes you believe that others value your opinion enough to put in the effort to convince you?
It makes no difference to me what anyone thinks if me.
If they don't prove they aren't racists, they have no right to bitch when I call them on their bullshit.

In one man's opinion.

Conservative=Racist.

That’s just stupid, illogical prejudice from an unthinking partisan hack.

In one man's opinion.

Conservative=Racist.

If they don't prove they aren't racists, they have no right to bitch when I call them on their bullshit.

Prove you aren’t.

In one man's opinion.

Conservative=Racist.

You must prove it first. You make the accusation, you have the responsibility to back it up since you cant you are just a blow hard.

In one man's opinion.

Conservative=Racist.

You say we don't prove opinions but you expect others to prove their opinion that conservatives aren't racist? How convenient for you.

In one man's opinion.

Conservative=Racist.

You say we don't prove opinions but you expect others to prove their opinion that conservatives aren't racist? How convenient for you.
Billy's one of those special people!

In one man's opinion.

Conservative=Racist.

You must prove it first. You make the accusation, you have the responsibility to back it up since you cant you are just a blow hard.
It seems as though you conservative racists don't really grasp the English language.

Conservative=Racist.

It seems as though you conservative racists don't really grasp the English language.

It seems you are incapable of supporting your vile accusations, fraud.

Conservative=Racist.

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

It is an accusation. Your lack of facility with the English language is not an excuse. Support your accusations or withdraw them.

Conservative=Racist.

It seems you really don't grasp the concept of burden of proof. You made the claim that conservatives are racist so the onus is upon you to prove it. The person having the claim made against them has nothing to prove.

In a court of law, the burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that John Smith robbed the store. If John Smith has no alibi or physical evidence to prove he was somewhere else, he still cannot prove he didn't rob the store and in spite of that, he may be innocent anyway. That's why the burden of proof is always on the accuser.

Not an accusation.
An opinion.
Learn the difference.

It is an accusation. Your lack of facility with the English language is not an excuse. Support your accusations or withdraw them.
Wrong on all counts.
Get used to disappointment.

Last edited:

Conservative=Racist.

It would appear that you are an ignorant tool that doesn’t understand how accusation and proof works. But I didn’t expect much from you.

Conservative=Racist.

Forum List

Back