Question about tv sitcom from the 60's and 70's

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I collect old American sitcom from the 60's now i don't know that much about some of them like this one That Girl and a other one Hazel.

Could you tell me about those two ?

I already have.

All the family.
The jeffersons.
Alice.
Maude.
Three's Compagny.
And so more.

If you have some advice about some sitcom that i could buy from the 60's or the 70's tell me :)

That Girl starred Marlo Thomas who is the daughter of entertainer Danny Thomas.
She is married to the TV host Phil Donahue.
It was about a young single woman who moved to NYC to become an actress.
It is an OK TV show.
That poor boyfriend in the show never got laid.

Hazel is about a smart aleck house maid.
House maids seem like something from a very long time ago.

That Girl starred Marlo Thomas who is the daughter of entertainer Danny Thomas.
She is married to the TV host Phil Donahue.
It was about a young single woman who moved to NYC to become an actress.
It is an OK TV show.
That poor boyfriend in the show never got laid.

Hazel is about a smart aleck house maid.
House maids seem like something from a very long time ago.
I watch a episode of that girl on youtube, it seem a lot about music ? i mean is it a musical sitcom ? The sitcom will cost about 170 £ do you think it is worth it ?
Hazel so far i can't get it from the USA they don't send to France.

I watch a episode of that girl on youtube, it seem a lot about music ? i mean is it a musical sitcom ? The sitcom will cost about 170 £ do you think it is worth it ?
Hazel so far i can't get it from the USA they don't send to France.
no, it is not worth buying, there are better free TV shows

no, it is not worth buying, there are better free TV shows
For me it is not free, they don't play at the French TV and i prefer to watch it one my tv then on youtube .
Alice was pretty expensive and three's compagny i have problem with the dvd they did not work well so i had to buy new one.
My favorite one is All in the family and the Archie Bunker show only the first season is available it is impossible to get the complete fourth seasons.

Car 54 Where are you...
Batman
The Munsters
Green Acres
Beverly Hillbillies
Thank you, i will look on youtube for those sitcoms and Green Acres is a possibility if they will send in France ? Hazel they said no again.

This one is it a lot like the Jeffersons ?
Not at all.
The Jeffersons is a spin off of All in the Family.
It is about a black man and his wife hit it rich and live in a penthouse.
Sanford and Son is the opposite. It is a father and son who run a junkyard in Watts. (Los Angeles)

I just find someone who will send in France Hazel so i did buy it , i will get it around the end of may.

How about Laverne and Shirley ? is it a good sitcom ?

I just find someone who will send in France Hazel so i did buy it , i will get it around the end of may.

How about Laverne and Shirley ? is it a good sitcom ?
In the 1960's..."Get Smart". A cold war comedy TV series with mostly inept and insane good guys and bad guys. Two main organizations. Control/good guys...KAOS/bad guys. Two characters were sane. The 99 Character (all control agents had numbers) played by Barbara Feldon. And the Chief of Control played by Edward Platt. Even he would show some insanity but rare. Don Adams played the lead as Maxwell Smart, Agent 86. Great program.

Forum List

Back