Question About The No Calling Anybody A Pedophile Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, whatever...

Last edited:
ok, whatever...

Everybody pretty much knows faggots and pedoes infiltrate jobs that let them near children. You pretty much support that, cuz, like 'discrimination is bad.' You dopers whine no end when such organizations discriminate against your pet perverts, then out of the other sides of your silly mouths you snivel about the results of not discriminating against your sicko pervert heroes. We know you don;t give a shit about the kids, you just like the idea of perverts doing whatever they want to kids.

pedophiles infiltrate the clergy because it is allowed and promoted. and peeps like you, just deny it.

You're whining that churches gave your perverts the benefit of the doubt and don't discriminate against them, you fucking idiot. Do some dope and pass out or something.

Everybody pretty much knows faggots and pedoes [sic] infiltrate jobs that let them near children. You pretty much support that, cuz, like 'discrimination is bad.' You dopers whine no end when such organizations discriminate against your pet perverts, then out of the other sides of your silly mouths you snivel about the results of not discriminating against your sicko pervert heroes. We know you don;t [sic] give a shit about the kids, you just like the idea of perverts doing whatever they want to kids.

I remember, during the 1970s, a big controversy over whether homosexuals should be allowed to be schoolteachers. The concern, then, which they insisted on denying, was that homosexuals would try to “recruit” the children over whom they were given charge.

So, look what is now happening today, in public schools, with the children being openly groomed in the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda. The perverts and their allies are not even trying to hide it.

I remember, during the 1970s, a big controversy over whether homosexuals should be allowed to be schoolteachers. The concern, then, which they insisted on denying, was that homosexuals would try to “recruit” the children over whom they were given charge.

So, look what is now happening today, in public schools, with the children being openly groomed in the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda. The perverts and their allies are not even trying to hide it.

Exactly.

Anybody who supports the 'Gay Rights' hoax and any organization that does also supports and endorses pedophilia. Pedophiles founded that 'movement'. Here is Progressive. org gushing over the pedophile Communist founder of the 'Gay Rights' hoax.

Harry Hay is the founder of gay liberation. This lovely interview with Hay by Anne-Marie Cusac was published in the September 1998 issue of The Progressive magazine. Then-editor Matt Rothschild called Hay "a hero of ours," writing that he should be a household name. He wrote: "This courageous and visionary man launched the modern gay-rights movement even in the teeth of McCarthyism."

The sicko vermin also supported NAMBLA and is thought to have founded them, too. Leftists are all dysfunctional deviants and perverts.

As much I disagree with the gay agenda, saying all of them support pedophiles is pretty sickening and untrue.

Whoa, hold on there cowboy.

Anybody who promotes pedophiles is definitely not Communist. Let's get ur vocabulary together. Pedophile promoters tend to be Christian Conservatives.

PP = CC

Even more untrue.

It's the truth, and needs to be understood.

No it isn't. I hardly disagree with you on things but for the most part gay people are very nice people and are just as disgusted about pedos as we are. You should be ashamed of yourself.

No it isn't. I hardly disagree with you on things but for the most part gay people are very nice people and are just as disgusted about pedos as we are. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Rubbish. they are all sick and mentally ill. Ted Bundy was a really really nice guy, too. Everybody said so. You're just a sucker for their Pity party agenda.

Rubbish. they are all sick and mentally ill. Ted Bundy was a really really nice guy, too.

I won't argue with the fact that they're all mentally ill,.. but I will argue with the fact that they're all supportive of pedophiles.

I won't argue with the fact that they're all mentally ill,.. but I will argue with the fact that they're all supportive of pedophiles.

They had NAMBLA as a founding member of their ILGA, nd they remained there for many years. Obviously not many faggots objected. Some did so only because a few weren't so sick in the head they realized the visuals looked bad.

Oh and mentally ill is possibly the wrong phrase,.. but something isn't normal about gays, but the majority of them aren't promoting pedophiles as they're just going and living our lives as we are.

As much I disagree with the gay agenda, saying all of them support pedophiles is pretty sickening and untrue.
It's the truth, and needs to be understood.

The association between NAMBLA and the early homosexual-rights movement is undeniable, as is the association now between the LGBQTpbiWTF bunch now, and the open sexual; grooming and exploitation of children in public schools.

And although faggots make up about 2% of the population, they also make up nearly half of all child molesters.

Anyone who supports the faggots, their hands are not clean as far as tacit support of pedophiles along with them.

Homosexuality, transsexuality, pedophilia, are just a few facets of the same underlying evil.

The association between NAMBLA and the early homosexual-rights movement is undeniable, as is the association now between the LGBQTpbiWTF bunch now, and the open sexual; grooming and exploitation of children in public schools.

And although faggots make up about 2% of the population, they also make up nearly half of all child molesters.

Anyone who supports the faggots, their hands are not clean as far as tacit support of pedophiles along with them.

Homosexuality, transsexuality, pedophilia, are just a few facets of the same underlying evil.

Exactly. The 'tolerance' scam is marketed as 'something the educated and enlightened people accept', which is of course rubbish; they're just bourgeois fashion victims eating up massive piles of bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back