Question About The No Calling Anybody A Pedophile Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaningless show trial.

is that what fox is using as an excuse not to air it? i bet hannity, brian kilmeade, & laura braun are happy.

Committee has no legal recourse.

but the DOJ does. :SMILEW~130:

because justice matters.

Do you think they will show Trump ordered 20,000 Nat'l guard troops available on Jan 4th?

i'm sure all the docs & memos from the ACTING sec chris miller that donny installed after esper left showing they were doing traffic duty AND no helmets, shields, etc were not given to them will be shown. perhaps mark esper will testify about WHY he was ended.

but this will be shown tomorrow night ...

Proud Boys documentarian to be among first Jan. 6 witnesses​

By MARY CLARE JALONICK and MICHAEL BALSAMOtoday
Proud Boys documentarian to be among first Jan. 6 witnesses

the DOJ has already prosecuted a proud boy flipper & several oathkeepers found guilty on all counts of seditious conspiracy; & just indicted several more. oh dear ... oh my - more kryptonite.

Last edited:
is that what fox is using as an excuse not to air it? i bet hannity, brian kilmeade, & laura braun are happy.

because justice matters.

i'm sure all the docs & memos from the ACTING sec chris miller that donny installed after esper left showing they were doing traffic duty AND no helmets, shields, etc were not given to them will be shown. perhaps mark esper will testify about WHY he was ended.

but this will be shown tomorrow night ...

Proud Boys documentarian to be among first Jan. 6 witnesses​

By MARY CLARE JALONICK and MICHAEL BALSAMOtoday
Proud Boys documentarian to be among first Jan. 6 witnesses

the DOJ has already prosecuted a proud boy flipper & several oathkeepers found guilty on all counts of seditious conspiracy; & just indicted several more. oh dear ... oh my - more kryptonite.

Nobody thinks they would hold these ludicrous show trials if they didn't already know they had the judges and faked evidence in place ready for the media to advertise. They only fool people like you, their base of uneducated fashion victims. deviants, useful idiots, and violent racist minorities and their street thugs.

Actually, I'm sure they will be showing all the misrepresentations of what really happened and highlights.

because justice matters.
I remember what AG Barr said when asked about criminal referrals from partisan investigative committees....something about they don't accept those type investigations or evidence from them as they are usually quite partisan in nature and defer to starting their own investigations from scratch.
That is a great point. Kash Patel and Don Miller covered all your 'allegations' the other night on Carlson and Hannity. They both cited documentation that is on file in DOD documents which your J6 committee is aware of yet doesn't have interest in....it will absolutely refute many, if not all the 'Intelligence' committees findings/accusations.
Now why would they not want information that supports Trumps J6 legal actions, documented in DOD files?

No chance they're just trying to prevent Him from running in 2024 through lies and false insinuations?

Then there's this:

By John Solomon
Updated: June 7, 2022 - 11:42pm

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch​

Secret after-action report cited widespread ineptitude and inadequate riot squads, found closing of open-source intelligence unit may have contributed to tragedy.

Capitol Police compiled a secret after-action review months after the Jan. 6 riots that identified sweeping blunders by the department ranging from delayed deployment of specialized civil disturbance units to the fateful dismantling of an intelligence unit that monitored social media for threats.

Identifying 53 areas of failure needing corrective action, the June 4, 2021 report, obtained by Just the News, produces a far more stark portrait of leadership failures than those offered by Democrat-led investigations, making abundantly clear that the Capitol Police under House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were ill-equipped to defend one of America's most symbolic and high-value institutions two decades after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Specifically, the report stated that some Capitol Police leaders had received intelligence from outside sources like the FBI warning of the strong potential for violence, including the targeting of lawmakers, on the day Congress certified the 2020 election, but those warnings were not properly distilled into the operational plan given to front-line commanders or highlighted in the summary section known as the "Bottom Line Up Front."

That intelligence failure was exacerbated, the review concluded, when new department leadership installed after Pelosi became Speaker decided to dismantle the department's open-source intelligence unit that scanned for threats on social media.

"The social media unit was immediately and essentially dismantled under the new leadership,” it added. "New office reassignments and steering away from the concepts of having subject matter experts may have contributed to the tragedy."

But the internal after-action report was constructed from observations from 44 different submissions from frontline Capitol Police commanders and officers to its Coordination Unit, providing a specificity of failings and an unvarnished assessment of the senior leadership and its grasp on command and control during the crisis on Jan. 6.

“The recently revealed After-Action report confirms what I’ve been saying for years, that Speaker Pelosi and Congressional Democrats are not focused on the serious security failures that occurred under their watch," Davis said. "Not only did the United States Capitol Police admit that their open source intelligence capabilities were essentially dismantled under a change in leadership within the Intelligence Division prior to 1/6, but the report clearly shows they had knowledge of the potential for violence yet failed to take the necessary steps to protect the Capitol.

"The Democratic Majority’s incompetence and unwillingness to fix long-standing issues was a main contributor to the security failure on January 6th. There must be immediate accountability and reform," he said.

"Although the Capitol Police did provide responses to my oversight requests, they did not continue to provide additional information as they developed it, denying the American public a fuller accounting of what happened on January 6, 2021," Johnson told Just the News on Tuesday night. "The big question that remains unanswered - and I doubt the House’s partisan special committee will even be asking it - is “What role did Speaker Pelosi play and to what extent is she responsible for the lack of Capitol security preparation?”

"You know, somebody's got to look at this, and it's gonna be up to the next administration," he said. "The next House is going to have to do that."

The report's emergence comes just days before House Democrats launch nationally televised prime-time hearings on the Jan. 6 tragedy they admit are designed to blame Trump and his advisers for creating an environment conducive to violence.

He he he.....

A variety of reasons was cited for the slow and uneven deployment of the CDU units, including:

• Equipment was "stored in locations that were difficult to access which led to slower response times," including on a bus that officers did not have the key to unlock.
  • Equipment was poorly designed and did not allow effective radio communications by CDU officers, requiring some to remove gas masks to communicate.
  • Unit training had been focused on operating in an "urban environment" with "defined barriers" and not on an "open campus" like the sprawling Capitol complex. "Commanders should work on better tactics for the open environment of the Capitol Grounds as opposed to narrow streets in the middle of a major city," the report recommended.
  • Leaders did not have adequate planning for an event of such severity. "There were not enough hard platoons deployed for the day," it noted.
  • CDU officers had been taken off their regular duty to cover other assignments, leaving an inadequate number to respond to the riot.
  • The department did not have adequate numbers of CDU officers training in non-lethal tactics and did not have enough ammunition for such non-lethal encounters.

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch

Nobody thinks they would hold these ludicrous show trials if they didn't already know they had the judges and faked evidence in place ready for the media to advertise. They only fool people like you, their base of uneducated fashion victims. deviants, useful idiots, and violent racist minorities and their street thugs.

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

Actually, I'm sure they will be showing all the misrepresentations of what really happened and highlights.

I remember what AG Barr said when asked about criminal referrals from partisan investigative committees....something about they don't accept those type investigations or evidence from them as they are usually quite partisan in nature and defer to starting their own investigations from scratch.

That is a great point. Kash Patel and Don Miller covered all your 'allegations' the other night on Carlson and Hannity. They both cited documentation that is on file in DOD documents which your J6 committee is aware of yet doesn't have interest in....it will absolutely refute many, if not all the 'Intelligence' committees findings/accusations.
Now why would they not want information that supports Trumps J6 legal actions, documented in DOD files?

No chance they're just trying to prevent Him from running in 2024 through lies and false insinuations?

Then there's this:

By John Solomon
Updated: June 7, 2022 - 11:42pm

He he he.....

Internal Capitol Police review found sweeping intelligence, security failures on Pelosi's watch

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back