Question about hernia pain ??

I herniated a disc, I think. It was at work, never made a claim.

It was uh..pushing up 360 lbs and it was just too high for my body for what I was doing.

Like a tippytoe extended military press with way too much weight.

Yeah, it hurt. I thought about it for a couple days and then ended up going to the Chinese people.

I went in there and explained what was going on and showed 'em.

And they did something with the nerves to where it doesn't hurt.

There's still a lump there, but I can do anything, deadlifts, whatever. I lifted up my lawn tractor yesterday.

Probably should use the upside-down thingy, that I've been on 3x in 8 years. :eusa_whistle:

Is your back still sore ??

Herniated discs tend to cause radicular pain downstream from the nerve roots that are being compressed. If the pain seems limited to a specific spot in your back, that's more likely to be caused by a muscle spasm. Flexeril is a well known muscle relaxant that isn't hard to get a prescription for because it isn't widely known to cause addiction. Ask your doc, try it, and see if it helps the pain. If the pain is secondary to a spasm, Flexeril should help.

Muscle spasm med did not help me

Is your back still sore ??
Not at all, but that lump is still there. You feel pain from nerves, and they did something about that.

I didn't look, but it felt like she was pushing a stainless steel cone like a big icing tip with no opening into my back.

There was no blood, so it probably wasn't that. Or she cleaned up the blood and it clotted before I saw it.

Nah, there was no scabs or anything. I probably have a high pain threshhold. Holy shit my finger is healed!

That hurt like a motherfucker. Okay, so the other day I go to open this door,

and somehow my index finger catches the door trim like a chisel, and a biggass flat 1/8" wide piece of wood 3/4" long

instantly goes right up under my nail. I freaked out a bit, yes. There was enough sticking out to where

to where I could grab it with my teeth and pull it out, and the main thing was to get it all out.

And Thank God it all came out. It took a couple tries and I was careful enough not to break it off in there.

Whew! :oops: It all came out and it's no pain now.

Last edited:
I am lazy , yes

Ain’t no cry baby - you fat buffoon
But you are, as invariably all chronic attention seekers are.
And which you most certainly are .
See Mortuary and BlockedGhanaian , the Sniveller , if you fancy starting a club .

It is an extremely common problem and you can become a lay person expert within minutes before you get your Doctor to give an official , precise and full diagnosis .
Problem solution is comparatively simple even if you have minor surgery which will interrupt life and work to some extent for no more than 6 - 8 weeks .

I herniated a disc, I think. It was at work, never made a claim.

It was uh..pushing up 360 lbs and it was just too high for my body for what I was doing.

Like a tippytoe extended military press with way too much weight.

Yeah, it hurt. I thought about it for a couple days and then ended up going to the Chinese people.

I went in there and explained what was going on and showed 'em.

And they did something with the nerves to where it doesn't hurt.

There's still a lump there, but I can do anything, deadlifts, whatever. I lifted up my lawn tractor yesterday.

Probably should use the upside-down thingy, that I've been on 3x in 8 years. :eusa_whistle:
I've used my teeter machine for over 15 years. I never had a herniated disk but my back would "go out" 2 or 3 times a year and it was painful. I would have to do the Biden shuffle for a week or so. Since using the teeter machine no problems at all with my back.

Forum List

Back