Query

None I know off-hand. Maybe you ought to name it.

Purple Passion & Mardi Gras Madness have both ingredients, plus others.

There's a couple with Vodka & grape pucker. Puckered up Russian & Purple Haze.

Zhukov said:
I will call it the "Zhukov (pronounced SZHOO-kov) S(zh)urprise".
That needs to be added to a drink site.
Now if I used white grape juice instead, and added some blue curaco.......
That might just be tooooo sweet. You know, the kind of sweet that makes your teeth hurt?

Then use more vodka.

I only want enough curaco to make it blue looking. That's why I would need to change the type of juice, because right now its red grape juice. Just going for a visual thing.

Zhukov said:
Is there a name for a drink that is equal parts vodka and grape juice?

Names are for fancy drinks which aren't made intentionally stiff from household ingrediants..... :D

I bestow the name Grodka upon your concoction, by order of the drunken grape apes.

:blowup:

:cheers2:

Comrade said:
I bestow the name Grodka upon your concoction, by order of the drunken grape apes.

How about:

Виногродка

or Vinogrodka, grape/vodka? But it can also be known as Zhukov Surprise.

Zhukov said:
How about:

Виногродка

or Vinogrodka, grape/vodka? But it can also be known as Zhukov Surprise.

Otlichna! Menya nravitcya!

Zhukov said:
Come on. Where am I going to get smurf piss at this time of day?
Maybe from a smurf?

Smurf Piss is: Blue Curacao, lemonade, vodka

Хорошо!!

Then it's settled.

I think I'll make me another.

За ваше здоровье!

Zhukov said:
either rum or tequila.
Nymphomaniac has: Peach Schnaaps, Cpt. Morgan, Malibu. Or were you referring to just light or dark rum?

Haha, I don't know, I was refering to smurf piss. When I think piss I think rum (or Natural Light).

I was just thinking of replacing the vodka in your smurf piss recipe with either rum or tequila. You pick.

Unless of course there is already an actual drink called "Smurf Piss", which would be pretty damn funny.

Zhukov said:
Unless of course there is already an actual drink called "Smurf Piss", which would be pretty damn funny.

The drinks I mentioned are actual drinks. Got some x-rated ones,too, like a 'Leg Spreader', just in case you're interested.

Zhukov, that Grape Fruit juice and Vodka is a pretty good mix. Some OJ in there is good, too.

We've always called them a "Tottie".

I got burned out on Rum n Coke, the modified Screwdriver mix is my current favorite.

In fact, I just may make myself a tottie right now!

Zhukov said:
Haha, I don't know, I was refering to smurf piss. When I think piss I think rum (or Natural Light).

I was just thinking of replacing the vodka in your smurf piss recipe with either rum or tequila. You pick.

How about calling it a "blue fuck me up"???

Just call it a 'Zhukov'... I mean if it's only got three ingredients you don't want a huge name.

It does sound good though. Maybe I'll try it when you finalize the recipie.

Forum List

Back