Queer'an: The Gay Bible

Why don't gays make their own Bible? They spend so much time saying how ours is wrong or factually inaccurate, this is their chance to set the record straight (no pun intended) and present to the world their own "Homosexual Manifesto" of sorts.

There are many advocates out there who could be named "apostles" or "prophets". I'll bet they could contribute their own "books" just as the Bible does. Such as "Angela Dworkin I" or "Elton John II". Advocates could claim that they saw visions and were "guided" to write these books.

Jesus was persecuted and crucified. I'm sure many gays have been as well, though maybe not literally but figuratively. You could use that as a template of sorts.

Perhaps AIDS could be the equivilant of "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse"?

It wouldn't have to be called "The Queer'an" either as I know gays are rightly fearful of Islam. "The Bi-Bull" perhaps?

Discuss.

yep then they could worship the holy phallus...oh, wait, thats been done. well hell, they can do it again, its no big deal. with new technology they could give live motion through mechanical attributes so they could tell when it was an angry pahllus or a soft gentile phallus.

Why don't gays make their own Bible? They spend so much time saying how ours is wrong or factually inaccurate, this is their chance to set the record straight (no pun intended) and present to the world their own "Homosexual Manifesto" of sorts.

There are many advocates out there who could be named "apostles" or "prophets". I'll bet they could contribute their own "books" just as the Bible does. Such as "Angela Dworkin I" or "Elton John II". Advocates could claim that they saw visions and were "guided" to write these books.

Jesus was persecuted and crucified. I'm sure many gays have been as well, though maybe not literally but figuratively. You could use that as a template of sorts.

It wouldn't have to be called "The Queer'an" either as I know gays are rightly fearful of Islam. "The Bi-Bull" perhaps?

Discuss.

What is your obsession with homo( )sex(uals)?

Seriously

xÞx;1644476 said:

Discuss.
What is your obsession with homo( )sex(uals)? Seriously
None. In fact I'm helping them define themselves don't you think?

Gays are always ripping the Bible, it's my opinion that they should write their own Bible to include their own ways of worship. That way they could stop complaining about other religions and be happy (maybe) in their own.

I'm trying to help my fellow man, what's wrong with that?

Between all the gay threads and the Rocky reference in your avatar...

You can come out, mad

this is a safe place

Last edited:
xÞx;1644641 said:
Between all the gay threads and the Rocky reference in your avatar... You can come out, mad
this is a safe place
Plenty of people here on USMB have Rocky avitars. Is that all it takes to be gay, a simple avitar? Well your theory is shit because I'm not gay. Sorry to dissapoint you.

And that would be so easy for you wouldn't it? To think that a person who criticizes gays is latently gay himself. That way you and other gays wouldn't have to confront the truth:

That you don't have your own Bible.

I matters not to me that Elton John is gay, I still enjoy some of his music. The same goes for Rob Halford of Judas Priest. I couldn't care less if they both suck the cawk. I think it's a completely disgusting act but it's none of my business what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms with other adults. Their homosexuality is not the reason I listen to their music.

I see gays attack religion and I see a way for gays to get rid of all that hatred by worshiping a Gay God and be happy again.

That's all.

So, that being said, what chapter would you write for the Gay Bible?

xÞx;1644641 said:
Between all the gay threads and the Rocky reference in your avatar... You can come out, mad
this is a safe place
Plenty of people here on USMB have Rocky avitars. Is that all it takes to be gay, a simple avitar? Well your theory is shit because I'm not gay. Sorry to dissapoint you.

And that would be so easy for you wouldn't it? To think that a person who criticizes gays is latently gay himself. That way you and other gays wouldn't have to confront the truth:

That you don't have your own Bible.

I matters not to me that Elton John is gay, I still enjoy some of his music. The same goes for Rob Halford of Judas Priest. I couldn't care less if they both suck the cawk. I think it's a completely disgusting act but it's none of my business what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms with other adults. Their homosexuality is not the reason I listen to their music.

I see gays attack religion and I see a way for gays to get rid of all that hatred by worshiping a Gay God and be happy again.

That's all.

So, that being said, what chapter would you write for the Gay Bible?

Actually, Mad , you are saying the same thing that atheists say about religion

The only reaon you are concerned about it is because what the homosexuals are doing could(or are) affecting you.

For instance, gay marriage and the Holy Bible--this does not go together!! According to the Bible, God hate Crossdressers and Homosexuals!!

Order against Crossdressing in Deutteronomy

Dueter 22:5
“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the LORD your God. "

The dislike of homosexuality could be interpreted in the story of LOT(after reading the KJV, I am wondering if some sexually deprived thoelogian decided to use it against Homosexuality. It could be a case of attempted robbery by boorish men and have nothing to do with sex. The new versions of the bible claims homosexuality--but all the men in the city?? Highly unlikely)

Forum List

Back