Queer'an: The Gay Bible

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Why don't gays make their own Bible? They spend so much time saying how ours is wrong or factually inaccurate, this is their chance to set the record straight (no pun intended) and present to the world their own "Homosexual Manifesto" of sorts.

There are many advocates out there who could be named "apostles" or "prophets". I'll bet they could contribute their own "books" just as the Bible does. Such as "Angela Dworkin I" or "Elton John II". Advocates could claim that they saw visions and were "guided" to write these books.

Jesus was persecuted and crucified. I'm sure many gays have been as well, though maybe not literally but figuratively. You could use that as a template of sorts.

Perhaps AIDS could be the equivilant of "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse"?

It wouldn't have to be called "The Queer'an" either as I know gays are rightly fearful of Islam. "The Bi-Bull" perhaps?

Discuss.

This makes about as much sense as making a "Black Bible"

Oh, wait...

BlackJesus.jpg

I'd forgotten about that! Yeah but isn't this just a repudiation of what Blacks consider to be the "White Bible" and not a true Black Bible?

The OP (me) wants Gays to make their own "bible" to worship and draw inspiration from.

How about we accept the Bible as it is and actually live instead of trying to change it to reflect our own personal views.

I'm not religious so I don't have an inclination to write any version of the Bible. It struck me as ironic that the King James Version was authorised by a homosexual man and here you are urging a homosexual version of the Bible.

This whole obsession with sex in Christianity is a product not of Jesus' teachings but of those who ran the religion hundreds of years after Jesus was crucified.

There is a N*****R Bible--by Robert H deCoy(see wiki for proof!!) I even Read it thinking that it was a religious movement. It is not. If you want to buy it--
THE ****** BIBLE
See? It can be done. I really believe Gays should write their own Bible that way they wouldn't just have to refute someone elses'. That would promote and foster greater understanding right? People could gain greater insight into the Gay lifestyle maybe.

Where's the negative on this?

There is a N*****R Bible--by Robert H deCoy(see wiki for proof!!) I even Read it thinking that it was a religious movement. It is not. If you want to buy it--
THE ****** BIBLE
See? It can be done. I really believe Gays should write their own Bible that way they wouldn't just have to refute someone elses'. That would promote and foster greater understanding right? People could gain greater insight into the Gay lifestyle maybe.

Where's the negative on this?

How does one justify Homosexuality in the face of the greater need for Heterosexual interactions to keep the human race from extinction.

I guess they could say something like

"heterosexuality is only needed for procreation, but sex should be enjoyed with all those adults you can solicit pleasure. In fact too much heterosexual sex can be destructive--leading to overpopulation then starvation, wars and massive death destruction. Gay love only support the Gay!!"

Maybe we should write one---I do not think deCoy was Black, so why can't hetero's write the Gay bible?

How does one justify Homosexuality in the face of the greater need for Heterosexual interactions to keep the human race from extinction.

"heterosexuality is only needed for procreation, but sex should be enjoyed with all those adults you can solicit pleasure. In fact too much heterosexual sex can be destructive--leading to overpopulation then starvation, wars and massive death destruction. Gay love only support the Gay!!"

Maybe we should write one---I do not think deCoy was Black, so why can't hetero's write the Gay bible?
Would you read a book of history if it was written by an auto mechanic? Neither would I.

Would you read a book of history if it was written by an auto mechanic? Neither would I.

Careful---The auto mechanic could also be a Historian or have an interesting view on history from their perspective.

Careful---The auto mechanic could also be a Historian or have an interesting view on history from their perspective.
Well I guess the only perspective the Mechanic or Historian would need to write for the Gay Bible would be either "Pitcher" or "Catcher".

Then they could be a Gay Prophet of sorts.

Well I guess the only perspective the Mechanic or Historian would need to write for the Gay Bible would be either "Pitcher" or "Catcher".

Then they could be a Gay Prophet of sorts.

:lol:

You better not let the Homosexuals read that, or they may Toss your salad!

Hey Mad Scientists--we need to be careful

Wht we are doing could be construed as a hate crime!!!

Some Gay Al Sharpton may bring forth the Gay Pride Army and march them in front of your place, so take care!!

Forum List

Back