Queer Mafia Strikes Again.

image.jpg

I want them to try that to a muslim company just so I can see them get blown up.
:clap:

Another peripheral consideration to the Rainbow Reicht's mandatory advances by a minority telling the majority which behaviors are acceptable is how mainstreaming sexual perversions forbidden by the Koran will affect American national security. Talking about poking an already enraged tiger with an even sharper "infidel" stick!

There are many reasons to reject the cult of LGBT. That is one of them that seems insignificant, and it may well be from an immediate perspective. But in the long run it may be one of the most important reasons of them all..

But don't give a white lesbian couple a negro baby. They can be bigots. This is what makes me say fuck em all. Useless trouble makers. Like there isn't another t shirt maker.

Diversity training by your local political commissar, to make sure you KNOW what the party wants. This violates the idea of freedom. It's isn't American. Hell, who knows what this inanity is. Some of us don't accept homosexuality. We are HERE and we don't like queers. Get used to it. That is what freedom is about, kiddos.

Last edited:
instructed his sales representatives to decline to design, print, or produce orders whenever the requested material was perceived to promote an event or organization that conveys messages that are considered by the sales representative or Mr. Adamson to be inappropriate or inconsistent with Christian beliefs.”

all i needed to see...Why are you people so fucking stupid? All you have to say is " sorry we arent taking anymore business right now, sorry.

There i just gave you the loophole in order to get around this., instead you act like morons and do this crap...Which is illegal.

Leftists believe all children belong to the state to be used in social engineering.
you mean like in texas where the school board which is 3-2 conservative wants to promote patriotism, resspect for law and the good things in this nation as an attempt to socially engineer our children?

Im glad you agree, and retract this left think the children belong to the state bullshit

all i needed to see...Why are you people so fucking stupid? All you have to say is " sorry we arent taking anymore business right now, sorry.

There i just gave you the loophole in order to get around this., instead you act like morons and do this crap...Which is illegal.
Sure, people should be forced to lie. What could possibly be wrong with that? Smart people lie all the time, why it's American!

Leftists believe all children belong to the state to be used in social engineering.
you mean like in texas where the school board which is 3-2 conservative wants to promote patriotism, resspect for law and the good things in this nation as an attempt to socially engineer our children?

Im glad you agree, and retract this left think the children belong to the state bullshit
Teaching patriotism and respect for the law is good. Allowing leftist indoctrination of sexual idiocy is bad.

instructed his sales representatives to decline to design, print, or produce orders whenever the requested material was perceived to promote an event or organization that conveys messages that are considered by the sales representative or Mr. Adamson to be inappropriate or inconsistent with Christian beliefs.”

So your answer to going against your beliefs is to go against your beliefs and lie. Nice choice there.

This story is bullshit. There is no "Kentucky Human Rights Commission", let alone one that has the authority and jurisdiction to drag a private entity in front of it and order it to do anything. There is no human rights administrative law in domestic American law.

Question, two guys are married. Does the one call the other his wife and the other one call him his husband? Or are they both husbands?

Forum List

Back