Queen celebrates being queen for a long time as nation starves

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I wonder what the country is actually celebrating. She presides over a country where people with full time jobs need charity to put food on the table. Meanwhile she trundles from palace to palace having her arse wiped by lackeys and paying the legal bills for her predator son who fucked a load of teenagers.

I really despise the monarchy and the whole fawning hierarchy that props them up. We need a Romanov solution to get rid of these parasites.

Viva la revolution.

I know some Brits are for the royal family and some say they no longer need the royal family.

I wonder what the country is actually celebrating. She presides over a country where people with full time jobs need charity to put food on the table. Meanwhile she trundles from palace to palace having her arse wiped by lackeys and paying the legal bills for her predator son who fucked a load of teenagers.

I really despise the monarchy and the whole fawning hierarchy that props them up. We need a Romanov solution to get rid of these parasites.

Viva la revolution.

Starving?

If she wasn't starving you, would you be 30 stone? 35? 40?

Viva la revolution.
Oh, I thought you were talking about Poopeypants.....

Viva la revolution.
Meanwhile, limey simpletons spend their days crying online about the USA in a pathetic attempt to feel relevant.

Agreed, royalty is just window dressing
It really is. Its meant to distract from the shit state the country is in. As poverty rises this woman does not utter a word of concern for "her" people. She can fuck off and take her grasping offspring with her.

Viva la revolution.
A Romanov revolution? Are you kidding?.

dancing on ice with tommy and the queen.jpg

Viva la revolution.
LOL.....The Queen is the only thing you people have going for you......And that's not saying much.

I mean if you think on it there is nothing of any redeeming quality that would cause someone to visit Britain other than it's past glory......Certainly not for the food unless you like Spam.

Forum List

Back