Queen celebrates being queen for a long time as nation starves

I wonder what the country is actually celebrating. She presides over a country where people with full time jobs need charity to put food on the table. Meanwhile she trundles from palace to palace having her arse wiped by lackeys and paying the legal bills for her predator son who fucked a load of teenagers.

I really despise the monarchy and the whole fawning hierarchy that props them up. We need a Romanov solution to get rid of these parasites.

Viva la revolution.
Guns are illegal for the serfs
I'd send a letter to an authority with power !
Go right to the top....or bottom ???

elton-john-style-gallery-2017-billboard-1548-1024x677.jpg

Considering that your secretaries are carrier politicians and aren't professionals in their fields, this isn't of big surprise.
There is a distinct lack of talent in the government. Ministers have been chosen for loyalty rather than ability. Her predecessor was shocked to find that the Port of Dover was our biggest Port for importing food. He was moved oud when he spent the Kabul retreat on the beah in Greece.
But, because Boris cant afford enemied he was made Deputy PM. If Boris pegs it he is our Leader. God help us.

There is a distinct lack of talent in the government. Ministers have been chosen for loyalty rather than ability. Her predecessor was shocked to find that the Port of Dover was our biggest Port for importing food. He was moved oud when he spent the Kabul retreat on the beah in Greece.
But, because Boris cant afford enemied he was made Deputy PM. If Boris pegs it he is our Leader. God help us.
I tried sending a PM to gOd
David-Bowie-WMS-1.jpg

But, because Boris cant afford eneied he was made Deputy PM. If Boris pegs it he is our Leader. God help us.
Well, I think you have watched TV series called Yes, Minister. A perfect satire about the British political elite. One of the series was about the foreign office, btw. It doesn't matter who is the secretary, you know.

She made an arse of herself in Moscow where they treated her as an idiot. She was asked if she recognised Russian sovereignty over Russian territory and replied never until her aide stepped in and whispered the truth to her. She did not know where these places were.
A bit of a basic really.
A member of the US Congress confused the Gestapo with gazpacho.
Republican Marjorie Taylor Green said that Nancy Pelosi uses "gazpacho methods" (Spanish soup) in the fight against lawmakers from the opposition.
A little more about Western politicians who teach the whole world about life and impose sanctions:
Following the deafening fiasco of the head of the British Foreign Ministry, the foggy-Albion's defense minister hurried to distinguish himself, saying that "Russia must demonstrate its unwillingness to invade."
The fact that he observes exactly this every day, monthly and annually, does not click in the moron's head.

Last edited:
Republican Marjorie Taylor Green said that Nancy Pelosi uses "gazpacho methods" (Spanish soup) in the fight against lawmakers from the opposition.
A little more about Western politicians who teach the whole world about life and impose sanctions:
Following the deafening fiasco of the head of the British Foreign Ministry, the foggy-Albion's defense minister hurried to distinguish himself, saying that "Russia must demonstrate its unwillingness to invade."
The fact that he observes exactly this every day, monthly and annually, does not click in the moron's head.
Credit to the Russians for making time for him.They are making these pointless visits to distract from Johnsons crisis. The russians know that. Wallace is a top rank arse licker and Truss has delusions of leadership and drags a photographer around with her to get pix of her looking like Thatcher. Ukraine is fucked with these idiots on their side.

Well, I think you have watched TV series called Yes, Minister. A perfect satire about the British political elite. One of the series was about the foreign office, btw. It doesn't matter who is the secretary, you know.
There is evidence that the Foreign Office cant control this wretched woman. Its the equivalent of having Boebert or Gym Jordan doing the job.

It really is. Its meant to distract from the shit state the country is in. As poverty rises this woman does not utter a word of concern for "her" people. She can fuck off and take her grasping offspring with her.

Surely your country can't be that bad off. After all, with as much whining as you do about America, one would be safe to conclude that there are actually no problems in England at all.

As for you insisting that your country is "starving", what would you have her do? Live among the unclean masses like you?

Yours is the most disgusting type of hate there is. She did nothing nefarious to ascend to the throne, nor has she done anything nefarious to retain it. She's there simply because of who she is, and for no other reason. You actually don't have a valid reason to hate her, simply because she's given you none...

Surely your country can't be that bad off. After all, with as much whining as you do about America, one would be safe to conclude that there are actually no problems in England at all.

As for you insisting that your country is "starving", what would you have her do? Live among the unclean masses like you?

Yours is the most disgusting type of hate there is. She did nothing nefarious to ascend to the throne, nor has she done anything nefarious to retain it. She's there simply because of who she is, and for no other reason. You actually don't have a valid reason to hate her, simply because she's given you none...
Thats harsh. She is a part of the problem. She isnt needed and I see no reason to celebrate her life of luxury . What are we celebrating ? Fuck all as far as I can see.

Is that like when the Worthless Negro said that there are 57 states in the US or when he said that Hawaii was in Asia?

Thats harsh. She is a part of the problem. She isnt needed and I see no reason to celebrate her life of luxury . What are we celebrating ? Fuck all as far as I can see.

Part of what problem? How so? She should stay.

Look at it this way: Here at USMB, you're not needed, but I bet you would stay if people started telling you to leave.

Lookit you, Tommy! YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE QUEEN!

Credit to the Russians for making time for him.They are making these pointless visits to distract from Johnsons crisis. The russians know that. Wallace is a top rank arse licker and Truss has delusions of leadership and drags a photographer around with her to get pix of her looking like Thatcher. Ukraine is fucked with these idiots on their side.

Diplomacy, sir...diplomacy.
Ms Truss seems very sharp and aware, in my mind.

AMEN!

It isn't about Johnson only, I think. London is now trying to pursue the policy of 'Global Britain'. And all those visits is an attempt to be relevant in European matters.

I adore Marjorie Taylor Green, GOD Bless her soul!:clap:

That being said...... she said gazpacho???? like in the Latin American soup?

I'm laughing so hard here, thank you! :rofl:

It isn't about Johnson only, I think. London is now trying to pursue the policy of 'Global Britain'. And all those visits is an attempt to be relevant in European matters.
It really is all about Johnson.He is hanging by a thread.Truss has been to Australia,Russia and Ukraine in the last few weeks to get away from London. She thinks she has a chance but dare not piss off the Jonson loyalists because she will need their votes soon.
Proper diplomats dont pose for pix in Red square wearing a that she just bought off one of the hawkers there,

Forum List

Back